Poll: Do you support trick jumps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, including binds.
10.91%
6 10.91%
Yes, but no bind.
69.09%
38 69.09%
Nopenopenope.
20.00%
11 20.00%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trick jumps, yay or nay?
after checking other games, i think we need more trick jumps :P

Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 15, 10:39PM)Alien Wrote: after checking other games, i think we need more trick jumps :P

Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 15, 10:39PM)Alien Wrote: after checking other games, i think we need more trick jumps :P

Yay Bhop in AC :D

Thanks given by:
edge jumps i use all the time if the situation it allows
without that it wouldnt be AC for me anymore :D
Thanks given by:
Agreed kBro,

Jumping around is one of my favorite things to do in ac..mappers just have to allow for them/criticly think about jumps(hard and easy) when making maps.
Then map I'm making now is full of jumping opportunity's.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 15, 08:14PM)DogDancing Wrote: Agreed kBro,

Jumping around is one of my favorite things to do in ac..mappers just have to allow for them/criticly think about jumps(hard and easy) when making maps.
Then map I'm making now is full of jumping opportunity's.

i would be glad to see this map ones if its done and give you feedback.

be free to send me an PN than :)
Thanks given by:
I have tried edge-jumps and double (hax) jumps thousands of times and simply can't do either. Maybe I'm an idiot. I have watched tutorials and everything, and not once have I been able to accomplish either.
Thanks given by:
Bots can accidentally do edge-jumps, if you find it hard to spam spacebar while trying to land on the edges of a box, then you must be doing something wrong. Strafe-running while doing it is important as well.
Thanks given by:
A big fat YES from me..

WITHOUT Binds of course!
Thanks given by:
I love edge-jumps from the big box in front of RVSF's base in depot. You're charging straight into the teeth of the enemy. You usually get chopped to bits if there is enough of them there but those times that you make it through are beautiful. I'd strongly urge the game to keep Edge-Jumps. It keeps things fast and furious, and adds excitement to what might be an otherwise drawish endgame. It's working within the parameters of the map as well.

As for hax-jumps? Never bothered with them because I don't dare mess with my controls. True AC for me is a downloaded game with the minimal setting changes. Touch up your sens for your mouse, your FOV for different weps, and occasionally mess with the lighting. Anything more is akin to heresy imho. When it comes to AC I must confess I am a purist. Keep it simple. Make it rain.

MKeezy Edit:: That's not to say I don't love watching other people do them. When crouch-jump binds first came on the scene I remember my jaw dropping and watching it like a night of fireworks. Lovely stuff.
Thanks given by: