Poll: What should my name be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ViperX07, it's unique and I love it almost as much as I love Vipes
3.29%
5 3.29%
Viper, it's so much simpler and it's a classic
13.16%
20 13.16%
carBONED The CarbineKing knows what I'm talking about. heheh
3.29%
5 3.29%
Nobody cares
80.26%
122 80.26%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Name Change Poll!!!!
Dreamer told me that I should make my name Viper.

I really have been thinking about it. It's simpler and doesnt make me stretch my pinky. Anyways, since it's a very important thing I thought that you should decide what my name should be.

Poll time is 14 days (2 weeks)

The last choice will not be my name but if you like it enough I might use it a lot. :p
Thanks given by:
the X07 make it kinda noobish, no offence. It reminds me kinda like those names like You%@rf!@# or something like that. Viper is simple and easy to remember.
Thanks given by:
Yeah you will really not run into any trouble using "Viper", as this is such a unique name. Nobody else will ever even imagine naming himself that, almost as good a name as Wolf. Or try unarmed, I can't imagine you will run into any involuntary imposters then.

(All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.)
Thanks given by:
Hehe, choise a new name isn't really easy.
Thanks given by:
Well.. it should be your own decission and not ours, anyways I think you should get rid of the "X07", since I always mix "ViperX07" and "GOKU007" and well... maybe it's not just me ;)
Thanks given by:
hehe..!! viper this could cause you serious trouble..if people start recognizing you by my name..! :P and hey a_slow_old_man who else thinks the same ?
Thanks given by:
I dont ;)

I think Viper is the best choice of those you gave us to vote, its simple and I dont see anyone else playing with it and I guess we will recognize you even if there is someone else using it atm and in the future
Thanks given by:
IMHO a nickname is the most personal thing you could keep on web, so it's just a choice of yours...... ;)
Thanks given by:
lol lmao !! I would like to know which admin added that "nobody" in the poll..!! haha !! legendary ! :P
Thanks given by:
Im sorta indecisive about this and really my nick means nothing to me since its what other people perceive from it and not what i care. Seriously, the moderator that put the "nobody cares" is just mean and petty.
Thanks given by:
Keep your name as it is, and was. I like it, besides people know you by that personality of your name, I'd recomend not changing your name ;)
Thanks given by:
Nobody cares* 83.46% 111 83.46%

BIG BOOTY BITCHES
Thanks given by:
Viper, it's so much simpler and it's a classic, don't change it ;)
Thanks given by:
Those who chose the option "nobody cares" are incorrect.
I'm actually surprised there aren't other players with "Viper" for their nickname, seeing all the other animals exemplified. Oh well, take it and run!
Thanks given by:
Im still waiting for a player whose name is hungryhippo to show up. :p
Thanks given by:
Viper, i would do: ViiPer. / C4RBoNeD.
But still, i just like Viper & carBONED more as Viper07x or w/e :d
Thanks given by:
Viper, I never really got the random numbers and letters at the end of your name.
Thanks given by:
Quote:ViiPer. / C4RBoNeD
that looks retarded :D

good question ReEsEs, I never understood what they could mean ... would you care to tell us?
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 10, 10:11AM)Robtics Wrote:
Quote:ViiPer. / C4RBoNeD
that looks retarded :D

good question ReEsEs, I never understood what they could mean ... would you care to tell us?

Robtics, **** you :D
Why don't you change youre name to: "Rob****"
-> From in: stealing *icks :p

Mod edit: Calm down, no need to have these immature comments.
Thanks given by: