Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
(17 Mar 15, 02:23AM)Vanquish Wrote: I think we still need one more sub, so if anyone's interested just say so.

hi :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 15, 10:54PM)Furios Wrote: hi :)

(16 Mar 15, 10:57PM)Vanquish Wrote: if you're available the entire time, would you want to take my place in the starting lineup? I'm happy to be a sub if you're going to be online more than me.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 15, 10:57PM)Vanquish Wrote: if you're available the entire time, would you want to take my place in the starting lineup? I'm happy to be a sub if you're going to be online more than me.

(16 Mar 15, 10:59PM)Honor Wrote: No, i'm just here to "help" 
:)
Thanks given by:
They want us to do all the work :o well as long as they perform as cheerleaders for us i am fine with it lol

Seems you have to play vanq ;)
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 15, 04:56PM)Marti Wrote: They want us to do all the work :o well as long as they perform as cheerleaders for us i am fine with it lol
Seems you have to play vanq ;)

okay. i'll sign us up now, prepare yourselves for our sick team name

EDIT: done
Thanks given by:
I suggest the rule if CR doesnt score 20+ flags, the opposing team wins
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 15, 06:47PM)Robtics Wrote: I suggest the rule if CR doesnt score 20+ flags, the opposing team wins

But, but, TSURV and TOSOK?
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 15, 08:16PM)Marti Wrote:
(18 Mar 15, 06:47PM)Robtics Wrote: I suggest the rule if CR doesnt score 20+ flags, the opposing team wins

But, but, TSURV and TOSOK?

You'll make it work.
Thanks given by:
1 team left!

http://unbreakable-ac.cf/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25
Thanks given by:
Sign me up for your team if you want to win - RP
Thanks given by:
I must say, I wasn't planning on participating in this tournament. But since I will most likely be available and it seems U| has invested a lot of time organizing it. I think it would be cool to play in it. I currently am team-less, so if their are any teams out there looking for a sub (?) just hit me up! 
Thanks given by:
Just curious MPx, would it be possible for streaming of these matches to occur. I'm trying to see if anyone is interested to cast it as I'm not really available.
Still, seeing as it is your tournament, we probably need your permission to do so. So, two questions.
1. Could we try to please?
2. Could all scheduling of matches including time, what server the match will be played be posted publicly on the tournament's sub-forum?
Cheers,
Padfoot
PS. If you would be interested in casting and/or working the camera, let me know ASAP. Also, save your critiques/objections/I hate this idea" type stuff for the thread on our forum, don't spam this thread. Also, if you can post an expression of interest somewhere that I can see it that is not here, that would also be great.

To be a cameraman, you need to be able to run AC on all official maps at 100+ fps and graphics quality at medium or better. Also, though I'm sure you don't need me to say this, you need to be able to record the screen. Relatively fast download/upload internet speed would also be preferable.
Thanks given by:
If we are gonna stream can I be the announcer??
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 15, 03:17AM)HoeHunter Wrote: If we are gonna stream can I be the announcer??

Caster...?
Thanks given by:
Forever and Phantom we still down for a team? I haven't played in a few weeks, but will get back into shape if we're still gonna win this tourney?
Thanks given by:
We need a name-2 subs and sign up @ u forum
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 15, 10:27AM)Flint Wrote: Forever and Phantom we still down for a team? I haven't played in a few weeks, but will get back into shape if we're still gonna win this tourney?

Yeah my laptop died, can't really play on the one I have now. Sozzy.
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 15, 02:37AM)Padfoot Wrote: ...

Maybe for the next season. I don't have time right now, so I'm not going even to play on the tournament. But I really like the idea. Let's talk on 2 weeks, ok?
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 15, 04:37AM)xemi Wrote: I must say, I wasn't planning on participating in this tournament. But since I will most likely be available and it seems U| has invested a lot of time organizing it. I think it would be cool to play in it. I currently am team-less, so if their are any teams out there looking for a sub (?) just hit me up! 

Sup Xemi, our team has an extra place in it!
Join us if you want, heres what our team is composed of http://unbreakable-ac.cf/forum/showthread.php?tid=84 you would be replasing md as he cant make it
Thanks given by:
Alright, sweet. Do you guys have a teamspeak or something to contact everyone on?
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 15, 09:23PM)xemi Wrote: Alright, sweet. Do you guys have a teamspeak or something to contact everyone on?

Ofc just head over to the FaD ts everyone in our team usually hangs out there!

Our ts is: ts.fad-ac.com
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the team! You must first agree to one thing though: you think Grazy is a fag xD
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 15, 05:01PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(27 Mar 15, 10:27AM)Flint Wrote: Forever and Phantom we still down for a team? I haven't played in a few weeks, but will get back into shape if we're still gonna win this tourney?

Yeah my laptop died, can't really play on the one I have now.  Sozzy.

This makes me sad :( Hopefully you get a new pc soon bro!
Thanks given by:
http://unbreakable-ac.cf/forum/showthrea...382#pid382
Thanks given by:
Mpx, I talked with BadMonkey today and I have decided to leave the GaF team and play as a sub on WG. Mainly since my original plan was to play as a sub since I will be gone during April 20th - April 28th. Also Endgame did originally invite me to his team but that was before I read the rule about how you can only have 2 per team from the same clan. So hopefully this wont be a problem, and you can change the rosters. Thanks
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 15, 05:07PM)MPx Wrote:
(26 Mar 15, 02:37AM)Padfoot Wrote: ...

Maybe for the next season. I don't have time right now, so I'm not going even to play on the tournament. But I really like the idea. Let's talk on 2 weeks, ok?

Alright, sure. I wasn't asking you to be involved in it, just for you to give permission for me and some guys to try (and that the times and dates of the matches to be publically posted once finalized).

Still, if there is going to be another one in a while, it'll give me time to get things organized slightly more professionally :).
Thanks given by:
Ok, guys. You can talk with ana or pizza for changes, doubts, etc. Please, check the link I posted. I can't do anything right now due to external stuff. But I will back the next week, hopefuly.
@padfoot: Ok, man. You can do that. Then, we can talk more about improvement and.. that kind of stuff.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, you can find us on ts: u-ac.cf
Thanks given by:
start today d:X
Thanks given by:
|WG| can play on Friday or during the weekend. pm me to set up the date quico/ana :-) thanks.

Sorry for writing here but it was the fastest place to visit here from work.
Thanks given by: