changes .....
What did I start? .-.
Thanks given by:
deleted rk posted same.
Thanks given by:
Dude Pup, you gotta enable messaging. I can't hit you up without it man. I'd like to get your input on some Kayaich happenings.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 04:36PM).45|miro Wrote: @Undead: "On these servers we could agree on general rules that we all like."

so there will be no such protection?
Thanks given by:
NONE WHATSOEVER

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks given by:
i am genuinely concerned for the younger generation of AC'ers that may fall victim to the predatory behaviour of certain clans
Thanks given by:
Predatory behavior? Why sir! I am appalled that you would even SUGGEST such a thing! We want nothing but good things for the kiddies. This is da Ay Cee Ooniverse after all!
Thanks given by:
This is crazy the only reason this topic exist is because Vector got banned and is butt hurt about the whole thing, we all know noobs act like idiots and for the most part they are tolerated. Recently though a small group of newbies come into game and just TK or teambleed all the time, sometimes players who also are not so accurate get a ban too, no reason to go on a quest to change the world.

I believe we do not need less admins but more, not only that but admins who will actually act. You guys carry on your flame topic but at the end of the day there will be no central rules for server owners. Only one rule is needed there, if you dont like it play somewhere else!
Thanks given by:
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?
Thanks given by:
@DES|Anderson: Sometimes things continue out of other reasons than they started for.
And often there are no other servers to change to when all ppl gather on only some, where admins dont show the "right" behavior. And there are newbies and long present players who "suffer" cuz of such things.

@Undead: I agree. Often new ppl dont have a good first impression of AC. And that´s sometimes the reason why more ppl with odd behavior stay in the game while others leave it.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 15, 01:35PM).45|miro Wrote: @DES|Anderson: Sometimes things continue out of other reasons than they started for.
And often there are no other servers to change to when all ppl gather on only some, where admins dont show the "right" behavior. And there are newbies and long present players who "suffer" cuz of such things.

@Undead: I agree. Often new ppl dont have a good first impression of AC. And that´s sometimes the reason why more ppl with odd behavior stay in the game while others leave it.
Yes, Ferrà. I fully agree. This is exactly the point. That's why I care so much about the health of this forum.

The game weakened because the forum also very weak.
Thanks given by: