changes .....
Ok some of us play AC some do not some prefer to add ideas and support even though you may not play  AC that is fine as we all have an idea what we want from AC.

But lately there is good news as there are quite a few new players on the block

so this is what I ask atm.. can all server owners take away ban rights.

It is not fair a new player gets kicked for his mistakes.. let alone banned.
I admin lots of servers and I am so annoyed when someone asks for a ban I want to punch through their screen and say wtf are you doing
Kids come here they play, us older players are experienced to know let be.they are learning.. but I want to ask you experienced people now to help out more.

Come have a game or two with us in AC and use your tag.

let them know your still around

Jamz does ...haha crap player he is but heyo ..smiles

we need right now to show face..so have a game with the new kids on the block and keep Ac Alive

BTW I could say more.. but I am just plain vector ..I love AC. I have many friends in this game.. and one or too enemies who does not.. But I fight on for my Assaultcube 

I await the deluge of normal flack in this forum of experts xd or shall we say non players.
there I said it ..pokes his tongue out.
Thanks given by:
You callin me a non player??

OT: i only ban people when they do shit on purpose, otherwise always a kick, or 2.
Thanks given by:
I try not to kick the guy who goes 6/98 but it is hard sometimes.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 15, 10:46PM)vector Wrote: Jamz does ...haha crap player he is

[Image: yWB9dU3.gif]
Thanks given by:
If you TK and it seems accidental, you might get kicked.
If you TK like a nutter, you're getting banned.

If you taunt like a dick, you might get kicked.
If you're an asshole, you might get banned.

If your connection is bad, you might get kicked.
If it's consistently high and/or you rejoin and it's still bad, you might get banned.

If you cheat, you'll get banned.
If you're racist, you'll get banned.
If you clone a players name/clan, you know what you're doing, you'll get banned.

A kick is a warning. A ban is a punishment.

Being a piece of shit is a character flaw - not a mistake, so you're going to get banned and it's your fault. Players don't give a shit if you get mad or not, players only care that you are no longer ruining their game. The only non-character flaw reason for being banned, is either due to innocence or ping. In which case, the server you're in sucks, go somewhere else.

[Image: uAzcG43.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haha nice one vanquish
try and read it more thorougly it was a tongue in cheek statement... lol

actually I dont care what you thought ... because your attitude there just showed the whole of ac what ac is all about.

so for all to see what ac is look at vanquishes reply... says it all

no one can have a comment in here
Thanks given by:
Playing with real names requires more use of admin. Cunts be trollin out there ya'll.

When I do play pubs nowadays i always try and use my real name. However, on those servers where you can't ban it always turns into a shit show.
Thanks given by:
[Image: the-mo10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i agree its hard to play using real name .

but what I am asking is simple ... atm

can we ask all server owner to take away ban rights to pub players. and also while we are at it. if someone invokes 3 votes and all are negative he then gets kicked for spamming

xd
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 15, 01:53AM)vector Wrote: actually I dont care what you thought ... because your attitude there just showed the whole of ac what ac is all about.

Uhm, I post a gif on a forum and "that's what AC is all about"?
If you want to see what AC actually is, try playing the game or getting involved with the community in a way that doesn't involve you taking a single forum post negatively.

When you say "no one can have a comment in here", I'm not sure whether you meant you're lamenting the fact that a part of your post that you yourself admit was not meant seriously wasn't taken seriously; or whether you're saying that I shouldn't be allowed to comment because "that's what the state of AC has come to", or something. The former doesn't really seem to make much sense and the latter makes you seem like more of an arse than me. Either way, what's your point?

EDIT: Also, why do you have two forum accounts? lol
Thanks given by:
your point is good but no ban rights leads to more angst among angry new people, as people can act without reprecussion

usually im for free will and Kappa freedom and shit, but unfortunately toxicity is high amongst newer players sometimes; banning and kicking enables the server to decide what is right or wrong; its just
Thanks given by: Orynge
I think that bans rights should be kicked but not at all... All admins can kick any person he wants (they are admins and they should know the conditions of beeing admins) but this is the thing that I would change:
Admins might have the right of ban people with the half votes than if they vote like a normal player; you understand me? (if you dont say it :D) Changing that, I think that AssautlCube would be more attractive ^^

Yesterday a new player (an unarmed) asked me a lot of questions and I showed him/her how does the game works to get more fun and I showed him/her how to put a nickname and the basic skills (rifflesprint, rifflejump, move faster, to evade the bullets...) and yeah, I think that we should teach them how to play (some people dont pay attention to noobs [like some people say] or new players or people who dont know at all or they are not in a clan) because if you look the game like a new player, you say: "hmmm this is not good at all and there are a lot of better games with better graphics" (but they dont know all the things that have AssaultCube for get fun :D)

P.S. PERROS/dog can you kick my ban out please? (my brother cant play now...) I dont like to be banned from some servers for reasons of my brother :(
Thanks given by:
Kayaaaaich All Day E V E R Y D A Y Kayaaaaich All Day E V E R Y D A Y
Thanks given by:
Proposal: Every Clan which hosts servers could assign 1 Server to AC. On these servers we could agree on general rules that we all like. They could be named BoB-AC-Server, FaD-AC-Server and so on... Make this an requirement for official clans who want to host servers and there will be less problems. Besides that all clans get in touch with thinking more about fair admin stuff. And there would be still enough private servers. Idk, just an idea. Didnt think far enough atm to cover all consequences.
Thanks given by:
Again, the problem isn't about number of servers - there are plenty as it is. The issue is populating said servers.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 15, 06:11AM).45|miro Wrote: Proposal: Every Clan which hosts servers could assign 1 Server to AC. On these servers we could agree on general rules that we all like. They could be named BoB-AC-Server, FaD-AC-Server and so on... Make this an requirement for official clans who want to host servers and there will be less problems. Besides that all clans get in touch with thinking more about fair admin stuff. And there would be still enough private servers. Idk, just an idea. Didnt think far enough atm to cover all consequences.

Very interesting...Maybe, AC should have "official/recognized servers" where only official maps (yeah, all of them) are played. These servers, which are hosted by different clans, must follow the same rules and regulations. Also, all of them could report to the same ladder (bob, fraglog, tyd or all of them) and to play on them you need to enter a valid/registered name.
Thanks given by:
How about no. Because fuck that.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 15, 06:11AM).45|miro Wrote: Proposal: Every Clan which hosts servers could assign 1 Server to AC. On these servers we could agree on general rules that we all like. They could be named BoB-AC-Server, FaD-AC-Server and so on... Make this an requirement for official clans who want to host servers and there will be less problems. Besides that all clans get in touch with thinking more about fair admin stuff. And there would be still enough private servers. Idk, just an idea. Didnt think far enough atm to cover all consequences.

will your regulations also include restrictions against predatory behaviour towards minors?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 15, 09:19AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: How about no. Because fuck that.

can you elaborate more?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 15, 02:48PM)EndGame Wrote:
(07 Jan 15, 09:19AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: How about no. Because fuck that.

can you elaborate more?

Then we have to work together with perros \ö/
Thanks given by:
I struggle to get behind regulated servers where only official maps are played. I think it undermines the whole in-game editor thing the cube engine has going on. The point is that maps are easy to create and easy to share. Is there an abundance of shit maps? Yes. But there are also some really great unofficial maps that are worth playing.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Duude the suggestions from that vid are fking sexy. Talon, Instrumental vid reminds me of Rush64.
Thanks given by:
I can add to this...

rk@Giant:~/Music/Main Music Library$ ls * -R | grep change -i
Black Sabbath - Changes.mp3
Black Sabbath - You Won't Change Me.mp3
Karnivool - Change.mp3
Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Want to Change the World.mp3

Not a fan, but C-C-C-Changes comes to mind (David Bowie).
Thanks given by:
great post Vector , stay around.

And forum moderators do not stop improving every day.
Mess everywhere. Congrats.
Thanks given by:
For the sake of God, shut up 1Cap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nay31hvEvrY
Thanks given by:
@Endgame: That´s the right way of thinking ;)

@Undead: "On these servers we could agree on general rules that we all like."

@RandumKiwi: Who are you?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 15, 04:36PM).45|miro Wrote: @RandumKiwi: Who are you?

proper bant

to continue the CHANGEEE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj25UpcBDt0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBIxScJ5rlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ
Thanks given by: