Grenades still active after end of round
Reproduce:

1) Round-based game (LSS)
2) Be the survivor at the end of a round.
3) Right before the end of the countdown, throw a grenade.
4) The grenade is still present when the next round begins, and can cause damage when it explodes.

Is this intended? I can't seem to access the bug reports.
Thanks given by:
Oh yes this is a great feature

In tlss you cant throw a nade after end of a round iirc
Thanks given by:
It can only cause damage to you when it explodes. You used to be able to damage other players and get 300+ kills on UFC_fight_night on a full 20 player server doing so. Seeing as the developers removed that feature, I'm assuming they've left people able to damage themselves to punish them for trying to kill other players that way. I can see no other reason they let grenades do damage to the grenade thrower, if the developers were able to stop it damaging other players.
Thanks given by:
Wasn't it fixed?
Thanks given by:
Grenadier said it was then his post was deleted so idk.
Thanks given by:
That's not a bug, it's a feature!
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 14, 09:08PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: That's not a bug, it's a feature!

Like the bending Iphones?
Thanks given by:
Or like setnext!

I don't know why they took away that feature.

They should put it back the way it was, but make it so it only works with Pistol Frenzy.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 14, 09:48PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Grenadier said it was then his post was deleted so idk.

Me? You are wrong, I didn't say, that it was "fixed" (and this feature isn't removed and I don't remember that some my post was deleted and probably I have never posted something about this feature on forum). :)
Thanks given by:
Grenade launcher for 6th weapon anyone?
Thanks given by:
Why, so red can sit there and launch them down the center all day on Shine? No thanks.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 14, 08:47PM)vonunov Wrote: Why, so red can sit there and launch them down the center all day on Shine? No thanks.

oh god.
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 14, 08:47PM)vonunov Wrote: Why, so red can sit there and launch them down the center all day on Shine? No thanks.

... and blue comes from the other side and headshots everyone :)
Thanks given by:

solution:

[Image: 3lDfV8G.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think the superdragon from Perfect Dark meets an ammo restraint. Fking amazing if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
that would make rvsf hella OP undead
Thanks given by: