stop ban Brazilian players without a reason
If some idiot admin kick me and say I'm using cheater I will come back to the server. Of course i will...

Imagine that surprise will be if this idiot admin ban me for lag. Without having warned me before. Sory but its not a good action for a server admin.
And more ... if my ping was still green.

Stop ban Brazilian players. Stop acting like a BoB.

Learn: hacker and lagger are not synonymous words.
Publicizing BoB deban pass (+3 points) 

for post: {BoB} Deban Pass
23rd September, 2014, 02:13
In 1343 minutes
#M|A#Wolf
Cussing out a user (+5 points)
10th January, 2014, 20:12
Expired
X-Ray_Dog
Post reporting spam/abuse (+2 points)
10th March, 2013, 23:42
Expired
Bukz
Throwing shit (again) (+3 points) 
for post: RE: Hola, soy yo otra vez!
10th March, 2013, 18:26
Expired
Luc@s
Attacking another forum user after warned. (+2 points) 
for post: RE: FuRy -
22nd July, 2012, 23:50
Expired
RR
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 14, 05:49AM)1Cap Wrote: If some idiot admin kick me and say I'm using cheater I will come back to the server. Of course i will...

Imagine that surprise will be if this idiot admin ban me for lag. Without having warned me before. Sory but its not a good action for a server admin.
And more ... if my ping was still green.

Stop ban Brazilian players. Stop acting like a BoB.

Learn: hacker and lagger are not synonymous words.
Publicizing BoB deban pass (+3 points) 

for post: {BoB} Deban Pass
23rd September, 2014, 02:13
In 1343 minutes
#M|A#Wolf
Cussing out a user (+5 points)
10th January, 2014, 20:12
Expired
X-Ray_Dog
Post reporting spam/abuse (+2 points)
10th March, 2013, 23:42
Expired
Bukz
Throwing shit (again) (+3 points) 
for post: RE: Hola, soy yo otra vez!
10th March, 2013, 18:26
Expired
Luc@s
Attacking another forum user after warned. (+2 points) 
for post: RE: FuRy -
22nd July, 2012, 23:50
Expired
RR

What server, which admin?
Thanks given by:
I had the same experiences with this spastic named Pinky. I was pj spiking a bit I believe, and apparently that would constitute to his thinking that he could condescend to me as if I was lesser than his superior being. I hadn't yet met anyone this retarded before, he called me a moron the instant I replied to him, and it wasn't even provocative :( Then he went ahead and banned me for the first vote, I had like 350+ ping for the most part.

And the best part is, I was banned from my clan's own servers. Fortunately for him, I forgot my admin password. Such a vulgar spastic doesn't even deserve the Internet.

I'm not Brazilian by the way. And I was aliasing :ss0s0s

Admin edit: User warned for being insulting and offensive, as usual.
Thanks given by:
Why are you posting your warnings instead of logs/screens of what happened. Inb4 not really happened and you are just shit stirring again
Thanks given by:
a 550 ping does not show in green idiot
Thanks given by:
I will teach these Brazilians IT tech in my teabag training camp so they can improve their infrastructure and get better pings. You will see.
Thanks given by:
[Image: pLKCBh4.jpg]
[Image: 9njzAqb.jpg]
[Image: YfSm1in.jpg]
Thanks given by:
im br, never been banned.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 14, 04:36PM)Misty Wrote: im br, never been banned.

[Image: successkid_thumb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 14, 05:49AM)1Cap Wrote: Learn: hacker and lagger are not synonymous words.

When you lag you seem for other like moving faster or your movements seems discrete to others. Same with hits you hardly can hit a player with a ping 300+. It is annoying for other players to meet that player ony for those reasons.
And thats why i hardly can distinguish a real hacker from just a lagger.

http://security.stackexchange.com/questi...ayer-games
Thanks given by:
i think it's funny that some people say that my lag makes me improve 100% and that without it i would suck completely (mostly bad players). as if playing at 30 fps wasn't a good enough advantage, "wtf i cant see u at all even though i have a 10 point frag lead on you!!!11one" and the classic "u shut thru walls"

and then there are posts that say if you have 10 ping or something near then you're completely unstoppable. makes me wonder what's really up... but the game was designed as such so that persons with bad connections will be able to play anyways. the lower the ping, the better. i think i read something somewhere in the Assaultcube Documentation that said something about Assaultcube being designed as such so that even players who have to play at 400 ping will be able to compete somewhat. this implies that laggers are at a disadvantage.

Differentiating between CHEATERS and laggers is easy.
Thanks given by:
You guys are confusing things here.

AC is desinged to work even on a 56 kB/s connection, which is referring to the bandwidth. When we talk about ping, then we're effectively talking about latency and not the bandwidth, in first place.

Latency is bound to the speed of light and distance. The further away two communitcating systems are, the higher the latency (ping) will be. This latency is recognized as lag in real time communication.

Around AC there's always been a great acceptance towards ridiculous high ping values. In my opinion 150 is the maximum. I personally look for servers with pings <100, no matter what FPS I'm playing. Anything beyond that gets just whacky and terribly lagged and therefore unstable/unpredictable and rather frustrating than fun.

If other's do not realize lag and are happy with 300+, then I'm ok with that and I might just leave the game rather than trying to vote someone out of it.

However, if a server owner decides to ensure that there will only be players with reasonable pings around, then he's right to do so.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 14, 05:49AM)1Cap Wrote: Learn: hacker and brazilian are synonymous words.

Fixed. You're welcome.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 14, 07:25PM)Andrez Wrote:
(21 Dec 14, 05:49AM)1Cap Wrote: Learn: hacker and brazilian are synonymous words.

Fixed. You're welcome.

and they say that i spam the ac forums 

dunno what's up with the hate for Brazilians, they have some cool people. and i'm sure that murica has more CHEATERS in every fps community, hhh 
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 14, 05:40AM)G1gantuan Wrote: ...and i'm sure that murica has more CHEATERS in every fps community, hhh 

It depends of the game price and the hardware requirments to run the FPS.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 14, 05:40AM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(22 Dec 14, 07:25PM)Andrez Wrote:

Fixed. You're welcome.

and they say that i spam the ac forums 

dunno what's up with the hate for Brazilians, they have some cool people. and i'm sure that murica has more CHEATERS in every fps community, hhh 
You actually spammed. Anyway, AC is a different case. Once I heard CS and such FPS are censored in Brazil, so they get used to play AC, since AC is basicly made for poor people (including us). The fact they're the most prominent cheaters is pure statistics: let's say 80% of the players is from Brazil, how on Earth can't 70% of cheaters be from BR?
Thanks given by:
So everyone that plays ac is poor? I beg to differ
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 14, 02:08PM)Andrez Wrote: The fact they're the most prominent cheaters is pure statistics: let's say 80% of the players is from Brazil, how on Earth can't 70% of cheaters be from BR?

Nope, proportionally, there are contries who have way more cheaters than others. Brasil, USA, Germany and Austria are one of those.

EDIT: To answer to Marti, as I said before "it depends of the game price and the hardware requirments to run the FPS", I don't think a lot of Bresilians will enjoy Far Cry 4.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 14, 02:22PM)Marti Wrote: So everyone that plays ac is poor? I beg to differ

I'm totally sure that at least half of the guys who started playing AC looked for a light MMOFPS that would fit a <= 128 MB RAM machine, while a half of this half looked for something to run on a crap machine with a crappy Linux. I'm sure of the first half because that's how I met AC lol
Thanks given by:
Personally I dont kick players for ping issues..
I prefer to ask them to do something to improve it. Especially if it is a new player.

I normally kick for persistant spamming and abusiveness. Or bullying of new players.

Anyway back to the ping issue. Its hard I know to play with some players who are struggling to get it working properly. But as a player I tend to leave a server if it is constantly lagging. I hate shooting at ghosts then find heck I have been shot myself.
Anyone having problems with Openal ATM ?
Thanks given by:
pinky is maestro of the underverse. thou shall not besmirch the pink. all hail!
Thanks given by:
hmm, i'm pretty sure i saw a graph once that displayed countries and their percentage of cheaters in this game. i'll be lurking again... later mabe
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 14, 09:00AM)G1gantuan Wrote: hmm, i'm pretty sure i saw a graph once that displayed countries and their percentage of cheaters in this game. i'll be lurking again... later mabe

By Jamz, it's outdated but the 4 main countries were mentionet previously, by myself in this thread.
Thanks given by:
i see that more than few times,ban with reason - brasil brazilian brazil go away and more something
Thanks given by:
This ***** again
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 15, 10:37AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: This ***** again

stars?

[Image: ROvl-IE7NEc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 14, 07:58AM)G1gantuan Wrote: I had the same experiences with this spastic named Pinky. I was pj spiking a bit I believe, and apparently that would constitute to his thinking that he could condescend to me as if I was lesser than his superior being. I hadn't yet met anyone this retarded before, he called me a moron the instant I replied to him, and it wasn't even provocative :( Then he went ahead and banned me for the first vote, I had like 350+ ping for the most part.
And the best part is, I was banned from my clan's own servers. Fortunately for him, I forgot my admin password. Such a vulgar spastic doesn't even deserve the Internet.
I'm not Brazilian by the way. And I was aliasing :ss0s0s
1.) pinky is the shit. NIGGA IT"S PANKEH!
2.) You have internet just shitty enough to leave it at the server owners' discretion. I say get more stable internet, but i don't know your home situation. You may be homeless and use the damn McDonalds wifi. Tucked behind a dumpster enclosure furiously tapping on a laptop, ha! 
But seriously, Yeah your internet sucks ballz. Though technically most of the time you stay in "acceptable" parameters, no one wants to have a good stable 75-150 ping and try to play someone with more than twice that. You morph in and out like a broken star trek transporter.
Check the link that madcatz posted
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 15, 09:13AM)pufig Wrote: i see that more than few times,ban with reason - brasil brazilian brazil go away and more something
together we stand against racism brother
do not let these agents provocadores the strength of our country
[Image: brasil-brazil-flag-Favim.com-166524.jpg]
Thanks given by:
AHAHAHAH!!! That second video omfg!!! hokey ass shit bahahaha!!
That ranks up there with Puerto Rican Soap Operas :P
Thanks given by:
Random check on the topic to see if it is still open
Thanks given by: