stop ban Brazilian players without a reason
Yeah, good job 1cap. You successfully pissed bob off enough that they're withdrawing much of their contribution to ac (site, ladder, blacklists). Your conversations in irc are also hopelessly lost and make no sense. Honestly, you're part of the reason AC is dieing.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 03:39AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Yeah, good job 1cap. You successfully pissed bob off enough that they're withdrawing much of their contribution to ac (site, ladder, blacklists). Your conversations in irc are also hopelessly lost and make no sense. Honestly, you're part of the reason AC is dieing.

i can't tell if you're trolling or not.
Thanks given by:
Bob: Don't go too far, 1Cap.

1Cap: I'm not, Bob. you are..
Bob: WTF! You can't shoot a cop!
1Cap: Who ever said you was one?
Bob: Wait a second! let me go out to fix this up.
1Cap: Sure, Bob. Maybe you can handle yourself, one in a first class ticket.. to the resurrection.
Bob: You fucking punk! Son of a bitch!
1Cap: So long, Bob. Have a good trip.
Bob: http://bob-ac.net!

Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 04:05AM)Undead Wrote:
(22 Feb 15, 03:39AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Yeah, good job 1cap. You successfully pissed bob off enough that they're withdrawing much of their contribution to ac (site, ladder, blacklists). Your conversations in irc are also hopelessly lost and make no sense. Honestly, you're part of the reason AC is dieing.

i can't tell if you're trolling or not.
 Wait what did i miss
Thanks given by:
I love BoB's new website. But why so serious? It's a video game. I don't know what's happening but nobody is forcing you to contribute ladder or servers. If you run them, it's because you want it. It doesn't make sense to stop them because people are complaining. Just make them private. Your server your rules. Unless you want people to play on it. Then you have to listen to them. If you can't handle that, I guess removing them was a good thing.
Thanks given by:
oh, i guess he wasn't trolling.

as i have said before, BoB are the new TyD, and apparently slackie is the new pwnage.

slackie thinks that just because he contributes servers, this makes all decisions made on his behalf pertaining to his servers 100% correct. unfortunately, he was in the wrong in this situation, so he goes mental and cuts all the servers to protect his fragile little ego.

its pretty funny tho isn't it, considering that this exact same situation has transpired at least 5 times in the past with major server owners.

but don't you think that it is also interesting that not every server owner acts like a little bitch? you can contribute to AC without RQing and blaming the 'community' for your own stupid shit.
Thanks given by:
The easiest and most comfortable thing one can do, is commenting things on these forums.
Its really easy to pretend to be smart or full of good intentions when you comment or criticize this and that.

However, it is more difficult to actually do something. Working on a project such as a ladder requires knowledge, skills, vision, time, efforts, money. It's a huge investment. That's what it takes to make something positive for the game. Complaining here takes 5 minutes, and it's all you need to impact the game negatively.

For a long time the {BoB} clan provided a ladder and other services to the community. It was a privilege for us to benefit from these services. In some way it helped this game to survive, it gave reasons for some players to keep playing.

I don't know the exact reasons why slackie gaveup hosting - one of them was probably that his server was not used as much anymore - but they don't even have to be discussed. We can only be thanksful for what he did in the past.

Now.. You call it fragile little ego. I think some people eventually realize they don't get the return on investment they'd expect. I don't mean money. I mean gratefulness or at least self-satisfaction.
But the worse thing is that some of these people are even attacked after what they are doing or betrayed. Because you can more easily criticize someone who made something that can be judged than someone who just talks (even if he talks shit).

Now who really suffers from "fragile little ego" ? I've seen some people who could not deal with being banned or just warnedon these forums after they did nothing for this game except discouraging the others by their arrogance. I think /they/ do have ego problems;

This is what you have to keep in mind : who does something, and who only comments (aggressively) what is done.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: The easiest and most comfortable thing one can do, is commenting things on these forums.

don't get it twisted, it isn't easy to comment without looking stupid.

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: Its really easy to pretend to be smart or full of good intentions when you comment or criticize this and that.

nobody is pretending, we all have good intentions, the same as you do. however, the more important question concerns whether the comment in question is correct or not.

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: However, it is more difficult to actually do something. Working on a project such as a ladder requires knowledge, skills, vision, time, efforts, money. It's a huge investment.

That's what it takes to make something positive for the game. Complaining here takes 5 minutes, and it's all you need to impact the game negatively.

if you want me to do something 'positive' for the game, you know exactly how to let me help.

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: For a long time the {BoB} clan provided a ladder and other services to the community. It was a privilege for us to benefit from these services. In some way it helped this game to survive, it gave reasons for some players to keep playing.

for a period, yes, until those servers started to be managed improperly. in which case it was better for them to disappear and for alternatives to be offered instead.

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: Now.. You call it fragile little ego. I think some people eventually realize they don't get the return on investment they'd expect. I don't mean money. I mean gratefulness or at least self-satisfaction.

right, and in many cases, they are confused about what they want back from the community, and become entitled children. hence drakas begging for donations, slackie rage quitting when everyone doesn't agree with him, etc, etc, etc.

and yes, its entirely an ego problem. i don't think i've ever seen RK get the least bit emotional about his servers, as much as i don't like him.

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: Now who really suffers from "fragile little ego" ? I've seen some people who could not deal with being banned or just warnedon these forums after they did nothing for this game except discouraging the others by their arrogance. I think /they/ do have ego problems

you can't say they've done nothing. rush and marti have done their part by keeping competitive play active when nobody plays AC.

to the devs: instead of treating the community like a bunch of slaves who should be grateful for their masters, why don't you be more inclusive?

(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: This is what you have to keep in mind : who does something, and who only comments (aggressively) what is done.

lets not pretend that i haven't put in work either. i know what it feels like to get nothing for doing something. but that doesn't mean i became an entitled little bitch. just a cynical bitch.
Thanks given by:
I agree with much of what Lucas is saying.

I would like to thank all players who bring other players into the game. Thank everyone who continued to play even after several bad versions. Thank all who resist to give your opinion here in this forum even if it have a clumsy moderation. I would like to thank everyone who offer servers and other things to the game. Thank U. I know you guys do it because you guys want to satisfy yourself. I know. You do it because you want to do. But still I want to thank. Thanks Lucas and all the other developers and contributors and especially the players.
This is all because without players there will be no game. Players are more important than everything else. And players are attracted 4 the fun. The vast majority of them are.

Perhaps slackie noticed he has removed many players of the game and then did a favor to all of us and stopped doing that. Thanks to you too sla.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 15, 05:25PM)Undead Wrote: slackie thinks that just because he contributes servers, this makes all decisions made on his behalf pertaining to his servers 100% correct. unfortunately, he was in the wrong in this situation, so he goes mental and cuts all the servers to protect his fragile little ego.

Slackie didnt remove ladder/website/ts3/servers for that reason or the comunity.
AC is "dead", our members don't play anymore, i'm probably the only member that plays daily, so why waste money for something we don't use?
He was paying for this servers we no longer need, and if you know him you would realise what you said about him is just wrong. No need for all the drama.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 03:43PM)macm Wrote: Slackie didnt remove ladder/website/ts3/servers for that reason or the comunity.
AC is "dead", our members don't play anymore, i'm probably the only member that plays daily, so why waste money for something we don't use?
He was paying for this servers we no longer need, and if you know him you would realise what you said about him is just wrong. No need for all the drama.

fair play to slackie, but he stills seems a bit upset with 1cap.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 03:43PM)macm Wrote: our members don't play anymore, i'm probably the only member that plays daily

i see Soviet every day?
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: I think /they/ do have ego problems;

so when i notify you of a problem i have, you tell me to shut up about imaginary problems and you call me gay? so then i am the one with an ego problem?(i felt you meant me with that post, if not, my bad) pls tell me how that works
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 04:02PM)Marti Wrote:
(23 Feb 15, 03:43PM)macm Wrote: our members don't play anymore, i'm probably the only member that plays daily
i see Soviet every day?

Music is also fairly active, at least I see him on ts/irc pretty often.

Has BoB disbanded now or something then?
Thanks given by:
This is not an issue with the AC community as I said before on our IRC channel, it's mainly a BoB issue. Once again, to clarify some guys..

We've been inactive last months, our members don't even check our forums and just use teamspeak to play other games so doesn't make sense run a website or TS, also I don't need them to play the game actually. I gave these stuff mainly for our members, once we don't need or use them to play AC (which is the only game I play) I see it as a waste of resources so I decided to shutdown the website and the teamspeak. We've only 2 servers running donated by Mousikos and Godsmack and they're down because I removed the website so they can't report to our ladder which was a great experience for me. I'm not even a dev, just an enthusiast that loved to play with this stuff with my dear friend gRamps :-)

Can't understand why Undead thinks I wanna control the game doing or removing our website and teamspeak, anyway, that's not relevant IMO. I'm ok with what I did, maybe the image of the website is a bit rude but I really love the image lol.

So this is a BoB problem, not an AC problem. I will keep playing the game when I can but I don't wanna waste resources running something we (BoB) don't use anymore. Also there are some people doing a great job giving alternative ladders.

I'm not quiting or raging at AC community, I'm removing unnecessary resources for our clan. I hope that I explained the main problem here because I'm really bad writing english lulz.

See you \o
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 04:13PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(23 Feb 15, 04:02PM)Marti Wrote:
i see Soviet every day?

Music is also fairly active, at least I see him on ts/irc pretty often.

Has BoB disbanded now or something then?

i see wolf on steam everyday, not on ac. 
I play with soviet every now and then, music quit BoB. That's what i meant.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 04:14PM)slackie Wrote: ...it's mainly a BoB issue. Once again, to clarify some guys...

...our members don't even check our forums and just use teamspeak to play other games...
...I see it as a waste of resources so I decided ...
...We've only 2 servers running donated by Mousikos and ...

...So this is a BoB problem, not an AC problem. ...

... I'm removing unnecessary resources for our clan. ...

Yes..
Thx slackie 4 stay on topic.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 04:14PM)slackie Wrote: ...
so what is the point of the 'fuck you' gif on your website?
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 15, 04:11PM)Marti Wrote:
(23 Feb 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: I think /they/ do have ego problems;

so when i notify you of a problem i have, you tell me to shut up about imaginary problems and you call me gay? so then i am the one with an ego problem?(i felt you meant me with that post, if not, my bad) pls tell me how that works

i have a lot to do. i don'thave time to solve your personal problems with servers i don't even own. Also, you have been bitching a lot about things we worked on for a large amount of time without even giving them a try, and i did not appreciate it. When you insult someones work, you have to face the consequences one day. You are being provided free services, you are offered to benefit freely from our work, and in return you are acting as if we owe you something, you are spamming our thread with shit questions that are only meant to discredit our work, sorry but we are not going to work for you any longer.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 07:20PM)Luc@s Wrote: Also, you have been bitching a lot about things we worked on for a large amount of time without even giving them a try, and i did not appreciate it.

'a lot about things we worked on'  i only asked something about the match client?
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 07:24PM)Marti Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 07:20PM)Luc@s Wrote: Also, you have been bitching a lot about things we worked on for a large amount of time without even giving them a try, and i did not appreciate it.

'a lot about things we worked on'  i only asked something about the match client?

the match client ?! it was about woop.ac. you asked 4 times. See, you're mixing things, because you were not asking a question, you were attacking us. 
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 07:34PM)Luc@s Wrote: the match client ?! it was about woop.ac. you asked 4 times. See, you're mixing things, because you were not asking a question, you were attacking us. 

its in the match client thread. i asked 4 times because i didnt get an answer. if you want to know something and everyone ignores you you ask again no? not everything is an attack pls
Thanks given by:
question which had been answered already. It was your only participation in this thread. Its obvious for everyone you were just trying to be a smart ass.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 15, 08:30PM)Luc@s Wrote: question which had been answered already. It was your only participation in this thread. Its obvious for everyone you were just trying to be a smart ass.

Wrong as the issue came back. You even told me you missed my whole thread.. Pls dont make me look like the bad guy
Thanks given by:
its not an Offtopic . its an all in topic. omg
Thanks given by:
Thread is gonna be 'stop banning players' by next week.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 15, 12:05AM)Marti Wrote:
(24 Feb 15, 08:30PM)Luc@s Wrote: question which had been answered already. It was your only participation in this thread. Its obvious for everyone you were just trying to be a smart ass.

Wrong as the issue came back. You even told me you missed my whole thread.. Pls dont make me look like the bad guy

bs, im talking about your question about g+, and you know it...
regarding your problem with the server : ask the server owner ! and try to understand we don't owe you anything.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 15, 12:52AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(25 Feb 15, 12:05AM)Marti Wrote:

bs, im talking about your question about g+, and you know it...
regarding your problem with the server : ask the server owner ! and try to understand we don't owe you anything.

Yes it was about google. Should i message google asking why i need a google account to register on your site thingy? Pls
Thanks given by:
Your spam was aggressive and sounded rude. Plus the answer was given in sanzo message. It is also give in woop.ac's question page.
Im not arguing more. I don't think you're going to improve your behavior.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 15, 01:14AM)Luc@s Wrote: Your spam was aggressive and sounded rude. Plus the answer was given in sanzo message. It is also give in woop.ac's question page.
Im not arguing more. I don't think you're going to improve your behavior.
So rude
Thanks given by: