[Mac] OS X Fullscreen fix.
Heyo all. I just did some updating, and now I want some testing.

If you are a mac user, and you cannot use fullscreen, please give this package a try: http://pbclan.net/downloads/assaultcube_...eenfix.dmg

Note that this is also a development copy of AC, so it has all of the new sexy features stef and grenadier have been working on.

If this works for you, please try doing this as well:
/gamma 120

The expected behavior (bug) is for everything black to go yellow (look at the minimap). If the gamma changes correctly, please tell me. To fix do:
/gamma 100; resetgl

Thanks all!
Thanks given by:
Works on OS X Yosemite on my Macbook
I also get a much better framerate now (150-200+ fps vs <100 fps before)
Also, resetgl isn't working. It still comes up yellow.
Thanks given by:
Set gamma to 100 then restart AC.
Thanks given by:
Well it works, but my fps does not increase =[
Thanks given by:
RR, yeah that is what I had to do to get it working.
My FPS increased because I am on an old MacBook from 2009 (MacBook 5,2 Early 2009 w/ C2D 2.0GHz and GeForce 9400M) and full screen works better for some reason
Thanks given by:
Mines the the same macbook pro as yours, the 2009 one but w/e
Thanks given by:
Mine's not a Macbook Pro. It's just a plain white MacBook (the one that has the problem where the casing gets cracked for no apparent reason) . Got it for $300 on ebay awhile back lol
Thanks given by:
oh haha i see
Thanks given by:
Ok, so unless I hear from some other mac user that they have no gamma issues, I'll have to comment out that code for mac users. I'll look for a possible replacement in the meantime.
Thanks given by:
Uploaded a new version (same url: http://pbclan.net/downloads/assaultcube_...eenfix.dmg ). This time start up the game, make sure gamma is at 100. If you are getting the weird colors error, restart the game. Now play around with the /extraambient value. This is a 0-100 (0 default) variable that adds some ambient light to the map. This should help with some visibility.
Thanks given by:
Seems I came back just in time :o

I'll take this for a spin and let you know, thanks RR

EDIT: Holy colors

EDIT #2: This is really nice! Extraambient is great. Showed Vanquish some screenshots, and he put it rather well: "It's like gamma but not ugly."
At first I was a bit disoriented cuz I have standard gamma at 250, so my screen had substantial patches of yellow, and when I died my body turned bright red, but after I restarted we were all good haha.

Overall, nicely done RR.

Note: I could not get gamma 120 to work, kept turning yellow.
Note #2: AC randomly quit while playing, not sure if that's any use.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, the point is that gamma is broken so anything but 100 won't work.
Quit randomly? Not a crash? If there is a crash report tell me, if isn't a crash, check your saved.cfg for stupid keybinds or aliases that use quit.

Yeah, extraambient is nice, but probably broken (easily fixed).
Thanks given by:
There was a crash report, I was just a dumbass and forgot to save it (still getting used to Yosemite). I'll try again later today.

Edit: Happened again, here's the report: http://pastebin.com/bQe4gwhd
Thanks given by:
Werk perfectly for me! Yosemite 10.10.1
Thanks given by:
It crashes every time I set the gamma to anything other than 100. The current (non-development) client for Mac also does this for me SOMETIMES.
Thanks given by:
404 not found....link is expired.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 15, 08:39PM)Vinayill Wrote: 404 not found....link is expired.

Fixed.
Thanks given by:
(15 Oct 15, 09:06PM)grenadier Wrote:

Fixed.

Thanks...I am downloading it...I'll give it a try on Yosemite 10.10.5

(21 Oct 15, 11:09AM)Vinayill Wrote:
(15 Oct 15, 09:06PM)grenadier Wrote:

Fixed.

Thanks...I am downloading it...I'll give it a try on Yosemite 10.10.5

Massive Fail...It does not solve the problem...it only adds to it.Bumps or shadows, glow in the texture. and it crashed if i open it in fullscreen mode.
Thanks given by: