cheat terminology requested
I've looked for FAQ on cheat terminology.
Is there a link?

My first day on 1.2.02 I noticed: CTF mainly
being slashed from behind while against an outside wall,
enemy spawning at our flag,
ghost spawn (foggy player materializes at / near flag),
>4 carbine hits to kill a new spawned player
flying hacks,
super speed hacks,
flag carrier goes through wall vanishes,
aimbots (as seen in spectator view) such as -308 clan,
unlimited grenades,

I noticed massive cheats on w00p servers=not worth going there.

I have no tolerence for cheaters or even unfair play

Also PM me if you have private servers that screen out cheaters.
Thanks given by:
The first few are usually lag (maybe artificial) or maybe poor mapping on custom maps

You should report the obvious cheats in the Blacklist thread ( /whois cn + demo & servername)

There are private servers but by randomly connecting you will rarely find a game. Look for inters
Thanks given by:
What if I told you w00p servers are ones of a very few that are worth it in the whole masterserver?

Enjoy Perros, Saxze or nobody as admins on other servers, also enjoy the blacklists with it's range-bans, stupid map-rotations, the way you can't say two shits because of the words blacklists.
Thanks given by:
I still want to see a demo, theGunBarrel.
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 14, 06:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: What if I told you w00p servers are ones of a very few that are worth it in the whole masterserver?

Enjoy Perros, Saxze or nobody as admins on other servers, also enjoy the blacklists with it's range-bans, stupid map-rotations, the way you can't say two shits because of the words blacklists.

Stop whining and play on fraglog's server
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 14, 06:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: What if I told you w00p servers are ones of a very few that are worth it in the whole masterserver?

What's wrong with Saxze?
Thanks given by:
Inb4 people are just better than him
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 14, 01:24AM)Music Wrote: What's wrong with Saxze?

I though it was clear about him since the time he rules TyD servers but in fact, no... Well he just always plays on TyD servers and use the admin at his own advantage, refuse to shuffle teams (even at intermissions) even if it's an awfully unfair game, kick/ban everyone who just ask him to do something great with the admin rights, he thinks he's offended each time someone speaks with him in English because he doesn't speak English at all, etc...
He entered the clan because of Brett, but I'm sure Pwnage would be proud of this random admin behavior jk.
Thanks given by:
sigh, stay on topic

so a self lag bomb would make you jump (project you further ahead),
yes I believe I'm seeing this in action.
One follows a forward (flag grabber) and they appear smooth but when they get the flag they jump ahead of normal position (as seen by other defenders firing at where the flagger was)
Thanks given by:
Provide some video evidence pls
Thanks given by:
What is your definition of unfair play?
Thanks given by:
this dude is str8 full of shit. lol. these noobs come in here with their nose in the air thinking they know everything. w00p servers with cheats?!?!? ha!

YOU JUST SUCK YO. Cry not, learn the game. And when you've been playing a couple years, then you can MAYBE determine who is cheating. Hell I still think Sveark is full of shit, but I've only been playing like six years. Not even sure how long it's going to take for me to believe someone is honestly that good.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Cry not, learn the game.

You should too, i've seen you rage in pubs and it was hilarious
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 14, 02:47PM)Marti Wrote:
(17 Nov 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Cry not, learn the game.

You should too, i've seen you rage in pubs and it was hilarious

Indeed.
Thanks given by:
At least Boomy's working on that. :P
Thanks given by: