What is the best clan
So I've decided that this will be my last time ever going inactive in this game. I will play daily, and I will post in the forums daily. The thing that interests me the most about FP$ gam1ng is the competition that's usually involved. It is abundant everywhere, whether an acknowledged endeavor or an unheard-of black art; because that's the nature of such bloodthirsty creatures like ourselves.

I've recently engaged with a newly-made clan, called GoW (God of War. I came up with dis tag :))) ). It has a few strong players, me being one of the more inexperienced players. Currently 7 members in total.

The reason why I chose this name is simple. Gigantuan is an adjective that pertains to size. Coupled with my personality, it can be interpreted in many ways. It might be a descriptive of my dreams and goals, my standards, my apparent egocentrism, or the pings that I usually get whenever I try to play. Depends. But none of those is my intended meaning. And I won't tell.

And the reason why I chose this tag is... well, because it's currently the best sounding tag ever. But how is my name related to any of this, you ask? It's simple, I'm just trying to stuff on your face the fact that I currently have the best sounding name coupled with the best sounding clan tag ever. No, it's not being pretentious, it's merely having class.

So yeah, I don't think I need to explain to you why I'm interested in clans.

So yeah, I'm just wondering what is currently the clan most abundant with the highest skilled players. All input is appreciated. ty
Thanks given by:
=HM=
Thanks given by:
never herd of it
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 01:04PM)G1gantuan Wrote: never herd of it

Because only a few selected individuals are members

They are too elite for pubs
Thanks given by:
They are also too elite to write elite this way.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 01:22PM)ExodusS Wrote: They are also too elite to write elite this way.

Correct

They write it as l33t
Thanks given by:
We at |40+| have an ***undefeated*** record in clan matches if that's what you're asking
Thanks given by:
You never won as well.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 01:49PM)Hellspell Wrote: We at |40+| have an ***undefeated*** record in clan matches if that's what you're asking

Not playing doesnt count
Thanks given by:
Hail Martinator is definitly the best ac clan since 1879
Thanks given by:
|w00p| is the best.

B} challenges GoW to a 2v2/3v3 clan match.
<3
Thanks given by:
kkkkkk

also this is the site of our recently-made clan hi http://ac-gowclan.shivtr.com/

kthxbai

EDIT:

Me and Hipsterr, after a plethora of argumentative exchanges, have established that our clan, weak as a newborn bird, has not enough sufficient members to consider Clan Matches for the current period. We therefore propose that this CM will be executed in a later date. Depends.

Please understand.
Thanks given by:
Don't B} afraid g1ggy
Thanks given by:
we're not afraid, we're just low on ammunition. we will pwn them later
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 03:08PM)G1gantuan Wrote: we're not afraid, we're just low on ammunition. we will pwn them later
I wanna now the name of your clan mates, let's see if you are strong enough for them!

w00p| & |oNe| are the best clans, but I stand more for oNe
Thanks given by:
i have never heard of this "B}" clan, but how they would prey on a clan that was only recently made must mean they are weaklings. we're not gonna back down

EDIT:

i will not tell u
Thanks given by:
You never heard about them 'cause you started to play this year! Try to read the wiki clan list, you could update yourself on knowing clans!

Well, so we CAN'T now you soldiers are good players... anyways GL with your clan
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 02:42PM)Nightmare Wrote: FD* is the best.

B} challenges GoW to a 2v2/3v3 clan match.
<3

Thank you Nightmare, we love you. Challenge us. Fede and me + some applicants are always around (mostly evening).
Thanks given by:
you're wrong, i have never heard of them because weak clans aren't usually known

my clan isn't that weak, to lose to a clan of noob-stomping noobs. we will make them regret challenging us
Thanks given by:
I want to battle you in a inter or CM soon, so I can see how your clan is, you or your clan mates are ;)

Weak clans? LMAO
Thanks given by:
i swear if i could still play at 200 fps i would own your clan of experienced noobs. alone
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 03:47PM)G1gantuan Wrote: i swear if i could still play at 200 fps i would own your clan of experienced noobs. alone
[Image: dr_evil_quote.jpg]
Thanks given by:
a clan called The BillyBobers can't possibly hold a candle to actual clans. no wonder i don't know your clan
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 03:33PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: w00p| & |oNe| are the best clans, but I stand more for oNe

Is there even someone in oNe that actually plays ac atm?

Lol
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 03:57PM)G1gantuan Wrote: a clan called The BillyBobers can't possibly hold a candle to actual clans. no wonder i don't know your clan

I will let this page speak for itself: http://bob-ac.net/bob-matches
Thanks given by:
I feel like this is some old veteran in disguise trolling right now :s
Thanks given by:
Hello! fellow ac players hope you guys know me :) ! I teamed up with Gigantuan on this one :) ! wish us GL :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 04:28PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello! fellow ac players hope you guys know me :) ! I teamed up with Gigantuan on this one :) ! wish us GL :)
Hipsterr :)

You all are pros starting from the top ! We are just bottom :) With practise and confidence we may arise upto your standards :)
Thanks given by:
Why do you have two forum accounts? One says you're in FaD, which you aren't. The other one says you're in AoX, which you aren't.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 04:27PM)Nightmare Wrote: I feel like this is some old veteran in disguise trolling right now :s

Hasn't that been quite obvious for a long time now?
Thanks given by: