What is the best clan
(13 Oct 14, 04:28PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello! fellow ac players hope you guys know me :) ! I teamed up with Gigantuan on this one :) ! wish us GL :)

prepare for spam coming your way with dat mailadress

(13 Oct 14, 04:27PM)Nightmare Wrote: I feel like this is some old veteran in disguise trolling right now :s

how come no one has found out who yet? :p
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 03:57PM)G1gantuan Wrote: a clan called The BillyBobers can't possibly hold a candle to actual clans. no wonder i don't know your clan

You are very lost about knowing clans!
Also, just 'cause a clan "can't handle" actual clans, it doesn't mean that they suck, something that makes a clan strong and good is the TEAMWORK and friendship, not showing-off about pwning others. You got my attention, feed me more with your words :)
Thanks given by:
On the off chance that G1gantuan is in fact posing a serious question, I'd just like to say that at the top level of AC, "whoever is the best" is determined very much on the day and split-second decisions that are incorrect can cost a team an entire game or shift the balance of a game into the favour of the other team.

If you want to base things on how many competitions each team has won in AssaultCube, then w00p are statistically the best and most successful team to have ever played the game. However, as someone who's played at a pretty high level for three years with only short breaks, I do honestly feel as though many teams (oNe/rC/MyS) can compete with them and that top lineups from any of the three aforementioned clans are more than capable of beating w00p on a good day. There isn't a great deal of activity amongst top-level competitors in the game atm so your best bet on seeing some high level gameplay might be to rewatch past demos. I can send you some of tournament games I/others have played, as well as some ACWC demos I had on my old HDD, and I believe Waffles has a backup of the 2013 ACWC final demos somewhere too. I wish I had access to the first PC I ever used to play AC, I had over a hundred demos of what I'd consider to be AC at its prime time, and they feature many players who now no longer play actively (for example, I basically learnt how to frag from watching demos of Horus).

I felt the need to post this since pretty much all of the replies before this one have either been jokes or offtopic spam, with the exception of Nightmare's first post which was ontopic.

Also regardless of whether you're an old or new player, GL with your clan. :)

(13 Oct 14, 04:12PM)Music Wrote: I will let this page speak for itself: http://bob-ac.net/bob-matches

I'll let this speak for itself: http://i.imgur.com/mLP3DpE.jpg :) <3
Thanks given by:
TyD! is the bestestest of them all.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 05:15PM)Vanquish Wrote: I'll let this speak for itself: http://i.imgur.com/mLP3DpE.jpg :) <3

.-. <3
Thanks given by:
NEED TO START A NEW ACCOUNT SORRY MUSIC :)
Thanks given by:
hi

so after monitoring this thread after a while i decided. i will never ever lose my composure ever again

thx 2 vanquish for being on-topic and providing very useful informations and marti, my saviour, for providing me guidance during the period of darkness that i was trapped in

my clan will not be just another clan, that's another of my decisions. this game, (ac), i promise one thing. i will play at least 2000 hrs of this game, 10x more than the game i've played the most, counter strike.

my clan will pwn B} (noob-stompers). they will be our stepping stone in rising to the top

lastly, thanks to hipsterr for everything. if i hadn't ever met you then i wouldn't be here today

goodnite
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 05:28PM)FaD_Hipsterr Wrote: NEED TO START A NEW ACCOUNT SORRY MUSIC :)

Nah. Just ask one of the admins to merge your accounts and just make you "Hipsterr", then put your clan in your profile instead of in your name.
Thanks given by:
thankyou man :) !
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 05:28PM)Music Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 05:15PM)Vanquish Wrote: I'll let this speak for itself: http://i.imgur.com/mLP3DpE.jpg :) <3

.-. <3

eh ? http://i.imgur.com/rTtENAG.jpg
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 06:25PM)Million Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/rTtENAG.jpg

proof i should be fra's 3rd player
Thanks given by:
BRC WIN ALL
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 02:21PM)Marti Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 01:49PM)Hellspell Wrote: We at |40+| have an ***undefeated*** record in clan matches if that's what you're asking

Not playing doesnt count

You think we aint trying to make the matches? We've held talks, believe me. The purses |40+| promotions have offered haven't been unreasonable either, but it's always been a load of hot air from the other party. The n00bs at w00p, oNe, they're all the same - fronting to make it look like they aint avoiding us outright, but anyone with eyes can see straight through their little games. This gargantuan punk aint no different I bet. He talks the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he'll run the chicken run.
Thanks given by:
[Image: LTfSnnI.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
oNe, w00p, rC, in that order, no questions asked :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 08:05PM)Hellspell Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 01:49PM)Hellspell Wrote: We at |40+| have an ***undefeated*** record in clan matches if that's what you're asking

Not playing doesnt count

You think we aint trying to make the matches? We've held talks, believe me. The purses |40+| promotions have offered haven't been unreasonable either, but it's always been a load of hot air from the other party. The n00bs at w00p, oNe, they're all the same - fronting to make it look like they aint avoiding us outright, but anyone with eyes can see straight through their little games. This gargantuan punk aint no different I bet. He talks the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he'll run the chicken run.

Want a cm? Time to rek that undefeated status :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Waffles Wrote: oNe, w00p, rC, in that order, no questions asked :D

ascending order
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 10:34PM)Marti Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 08:05PM)Hellspell Wrote:

Not playing doesnt count

Want a cm? Time to rek that undefeated status :D

I can't trust you not to use a banned substance.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Waffles Wrote: oNe, w00p, all, rC, in that order, no questions asked :D

I must agree with this :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 11:02PM)Hellspell Wrote: I can't trust you not to use a banned substance.

I shall not be under the influence of cocaine this time
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 11:05PM)Marti Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 11:02PM)Hellspell Wrote: I can't trust you not to use a banned substance.

I gotta discuss this with my manager - see if it makes financial sense and all. If he gives it the go ahead and you agree to random testing then I think we got a match.
Thanks given by:
Best clan is unarmed.

gg
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Waffles Wrote: oNe, w00p, rC, in that order, no questions asked :D

You forgot B}

Correction:
(13 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Waffles Wrote: B}, in that order, no questions asked :D
Thanks given by:
inb4 Fred
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 11:25PM)Hellspell Wrote:
(13 Oct 14, 11:05PM)Marti Wrote:

I gotta discuss this with my manager - see if it makes financial sense and all. If he gives it the go ahead and you agree to random testing then I think we got a match.

Alrighty then

Lets do dissss
Thanks given by:
[url="http://infamousclan.net"]iF top clan! iF only clan![/url]

DrauL is GLORIUS LEADER.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 14, 04:26PM)DrauL Wrote: iF top clan! iF only clan!

url is inbetween ' ' so it no works m9
Thanks given by:
Whoops. :L
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 14, 04:26PM)DrauL Wrote: [url="http://infamousclan.net"]iF top clan! iF only clan![/url]

you still failed :D:D
Thanks given by:
iF top clan! iF only clan!

Quote me and use the code for your own post. :D
Thanks given by: