forum app for Android
Greetings all. Below soon. link to an app for the AC forums for Android.
It's a simple conversion app, nothing special, but it helps me to navigate the forum on my phone. I thought it may help someone else. Actually posting this thread on it.
I find holding the phone in a "landscape" fashion is best for small phones.

***updated 10/17 v1.4***
http://209.208.63.249/packages/net.cubers.forum.apk
Improved paste function. Added scroll bars.
Thanks given by:
Can i just ask you, wtf?
This app doesnt even allow you to zoom in so its pretty useless to have it on the galaxy s5. Recommend just dowbloading chrome and going to the websote where you can be more accurate with zooming and other stuff
Thanks given by:
Nice job
Although I rather to only use (like alert said) Chrome.
Anyways keep it up!
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 05:05PM)al3rt Wrote: dowbloading websote

did you type this on your phone?
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 05:05PM)al3rt Wrote: Can i just ask you, wtf?
This app doesnt even allow you to zoom in so its pretty useless to have it on the galaxy s5. Recommend just dowbloading chrome and going to the websote where you can be more accurate with zooming and other stuff

(06 Oct 14, 04:27PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Greetings all. Below is a link to an app for the AC forums for Android.
It's a simple conversion app, nothing special, but it helps me to navigate the forum on my phone. I thought it may help someone else. Actually posting this thread on it.
I find holding the phone in a "landscape" fashion is best for small phones.

that's so totally cool you have the galaxy s5. I want to be just like you when I grow up.

**Also: You've generally been a little **** about everything that people (I) say or do. Personally I think you act like a little windbag, and you may politely see your way out of anything at all that I say or do. You are not invited to comment on ANYTHING involving yours truly, mmmk?
Thanks given by:
BTW zoom capabilities do exist. Try double-tapping
Thanks given by:
Looks good and work great on a tablet!
Thanks given by:
It looks like one more kid discovered r/montageparodies, ignoring the fact it's attacking ignorand kids.
lel
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 09:01PM)ExodusS Wrote: It looks like one more kid discovered r/montageparodies, ignoring the fact it's attacking ignorand kids.
lel

I'm on me mom's pc! Type Type!

Get off me pc!

Nahhh..
Thanks given by:
Moved to Infrastructure, since this is about the website/forums, not the game.
Thanks given by:
Hate to be a killjoy, but FYI: these forums will soon have a major upgrade that will probably ruin all your work.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 09:21PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Hate to be a killjoy, but FYI: these forums will soon have a major upgrade that will probably ruin all your work.

What exactly will be in this upgrade?
Thanks given by:
Btwww how does one turn this forum in an app, i am interested
Thanks given by:
Probably he embeded a webview pointing to the forum's URL.
I would like to see and screenshot, if available.
Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 11:07PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Probably he embeded a webview pointing to the forum's URL.
I would like to see and screenshot, if available.
Thanks for sharing it.

^this
really easy. just basically opens it in a browser, but with mobile functionality
Thanks given by:
I can easily type assaultcube forum in my phone's default browser.
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 12:11PM)killerjoe Wrote: I can easily type assaultcube forum in my phone's default browser.

But not everyone is as cool as you
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 12:11PM)killerjoe Wrote: I can easily type assaultcube forum in my phone's default browser.

Then do that
Thanks given by:
You can also use the archive version in this current forum: http://forum.cubers.net/archive/index.ph...-7852.html
It can help, but a real mobile version should be great.
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 12:52PM)Marti Wrote:

I've got an HTC desire s
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 11:46PM)killerjoe Wrote:

I've got an HTC desire s

Aaaand there it is Ladies and Gentlemen.
Wow. Cool.
And you've found a reason to share this with us.
I'm sure we are all thrilled.
True self-worth can't be ordered online, you earn it IRL.
It's OK to be young, generally ignorant and seek validation from strangers.
But let me save you some time and share some information with you, even though you're probably gonna have sand in yer vag about the way this information presented itself within your life, and ignore it.
No one on Darwin's Green Earth cares about YOU as much as YOU.
Harsh reality of life, but simply normal.
Work on validating yourself IRL, work hard, keep your head down and your mouth shut, do good things for others if for no other reason than to bring the SCIENTIFIC REALITY of Karma full circle, and you may learn something you can cleverly use IRL to win friends and influence Human reality in a positive way.
Bookmark this page and reference it again in 10 years.
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 02:42AM)Boomhauer Wrote:

I've got an HTC desire s

Aaaand there it is Ladies and Gentlemen.
Wow. Cool.
And you've found a reason to share this with us.
I'm sure we are all thrilled.
True self-worth can't be ordered online, you earn it IRL.
It's OK to be young, generally ignorant and seek validation from strangers.
But let me save you some time and share some information with you, even though you're probably gonna have sand in yer vag about the way this information presented itself within your life, and ignore it.
No one on Darwin's Green Earth cares about YOU as much as YOU.
Harsh reality of life, but simply normal.
Work on validating yourself IRL, work hard, keep your head down and your mouth shut, do good things for others if for no other reason than to bring the SCIENTIFIC REALITY of Karma full circle, and you may learn something you can cleverly use IRL to win friends and influence Human reality in a positive way.
Bookmark this page and reference it again in 10 years.

All that time it took you to write this post is pointless. I'm not trying to show of (infact completely the oposite) my phone crashes/freezes regularly. So don't get the wrong end of the stick.
Thanks given by:

I've got an HTC desire s

Hah, loser!

Apple iBend ftw!
Thanks given by:
I run a Samsung Galaxy Note III, cos I am so great.

Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 02:26PM)DrauL Wrote: I run a Samsung Galaxy Note III, cos I am so great.

Good for you!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 99kva0.png]
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 11:46PM)killerjoe Wrote:
(09 Oct 14, 02:26PM)DrauL Wrote: I run a Samsung Galaxy Note III, cos I am so great.
Good for you!
Bad for you, killerjoe!
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 14, 04:57PM)Boomhauer Wrote: [Image: 99kva0.png]

TIL you can ignore posts too.
Thanks given by:
So I was ignored cos I have a crappy phone. These guys are so friendly.
Thanks given by: