Question about the skill levels
CS 1.6 was more like that, but CS GO, worst version of counterstrike ever, is less about skillz and more about bang bang bang OH that bullet hit yes!!!!!1one

completely different games my arse, if cs was more like a racing game instead of an FPS then i don't see how they're completely different. CS has bunnyhopping, the style of aiming and execution requires much more immediate precision than AC aiming for 99% of the time, you actually need to understand the recoil, and the crosshair doesn't have to be at head height at all times. it has to be at positions where opposition is most likely to proceed and in close range you just spray spray spray and then you get an ace and then your team applauds you for your spraying skillz. the training methods used are also designed for improvement in a competitive environment, not even their aimers would lose.

he has 1,400 hours in CS GO and he's somehow 100000x worse than how he used to play in assaultcube????????????? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

EDIT:

also you can't strafe aim
Thanks given by:
mad cuz bad ?
Thanks given by:
if u want to learn from the best player in AC i can teach u

for a low price

pm me
Thanks given by:
umm k
Thanks given by:
undead has taught the best,

take him up on the offer
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 14, 01:39AM)Undead Wrote: for a low price

Sucky sucky?
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 14, 11:59AM)Waffles Wrote: undead has taught the best

I think you'll find that Larry taught the best :>
Thanks given by:
how can the worst teach the best?
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 14, 11:59AM)Waffles Wrote: undead has taught the best,

take him up on the offer

hue
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 14, 06:32AM)Undead Wrote: how can the worst teach the best?

"people who can't do teach"
Thanks given by: