{BoB} Deban Pass
Music Offline
我喜歡聽音樂=]
Deban Pass
To: 1Cap
Sorry I can't do more for you, buddy.
[deleted deban pass]
------------------------------------------
I am no better than many other Brazilians humiliated and hated by the clan that you want to belong.
The servers with this BL are your property. You're supporting it too.
Shameful.
You chose your side.
Thanks given by:
F1 too

shameful event, unable to take the right action if precipitated Finally, we do not need this server, and even that would remove, hypocrisy of us Brazilians return to play in (bob), would be more stupid than this action
Thanks given by:
Uh, 1Cap, that's not how it works. Congratulations, you're about to lose your deban.
Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 14, 04:11AM)Orynge Wrote: Uh, 1Cap, that's not how it works. Congratulations, you're about to lose your deban.
tell me how this works?
You do not understand ...
I do not mind a deban pass a xenophobic, prejudiced and spreading hatred against Brazilian clan.
shameful.
and it is shameful for all players this server still in MasterServer.
Thanks given by:
Wow bro... I agree with you but stay quite and live with it, there is nothing that anybody can do, it's the reality

And which servers are you talking about?

Edit: ok now i got it
Thanks given by:
Uh, don't publicize your deban pass. Make all the political statements you want and fight against racism or feminism or whatever, but don't be such a retard about it. Don't take me wrong, I'm against the idea of banning an entire country, but it's none of my business what a clan does with their servers. I'm unsure how much the 30% warning will actually help you, but one can only hope.
Thanks given by:
I'll share my deban pass and you will not do anything about it. My deban pass is personal and concerns to me. The BoB clan can revoke it at any time.
You will not intrude on it. Do something useful and help in the fight against hatred and prejudice.
And you will immediately remove my warning points.
You are abusing your forum moderation powers. You're acting like an angry child.
I'm giving you a 3 month ban. Similarly to what was given to Cleaner. We do not need moderators moved by hatred here.
If you remove my warning points I will immediately reduce your sabatina for one months away from moderation.
Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 14, 04:34AM)1Cap Wrote: I'll share my deban pass and you will not do anything about it. My deban pass is personal and concerns to me. The BoB clan can revoke it at any time.
As far as i know, deban passes are property of the clan/server owner from which they were given.
Quote:You will not intrude on it. Do something useful and help in the fight against hatred and prejudice.
Where do I sign up?

Quote:And you will immediately remove my warning points.
B-b-but mommmmmm.

Quote:You are abusing your forum moderation powers. You're acting like an angry child. I'm giving you a 3 month ban. Similarly to what was given to Cleaner. We do not need moderators moved by hatred here.
Please forgive my immature and inconsiderate behavior. Please don't ban me, I beg you.

Quote:If you remove my warning points I will immediately reduce your sabatina for one months away from moderation.
Sabatina sounds like a weekly allowance my parents used to give me, please don't.

Joking aside, hopefully most understand why 1Cap is now banned. It's only for a month, plus it will help him — hopefully — calm his rebellious zest.
Thanks given by: