Why I play This Game
Because I can still kill people with over 500 ping

jk

Hello, I recently got my account activated, thanks to my lovely little dear Jamz. As I observed thus far, the game seems to be rather stable in its population even though it's almost as dead as Quake 3 Arena. The pubbie noobs are very valuable, I must say, so don't you dare demean them. One day they'll succeed the current pros, because I am a cool guy and I am willing to teach noobs for an hour in-game. (6 times)

I would define the game simply as being like CounterStrike, except that there is no realism crapbull and there are no C4s. And I also would like to state that it's even easier to run than Quake 3/live (live lag fest), which is probably a considerable factor as one of the reasons why people are still playing this game.

As a competitive game, it's imperfect. Nope, remove all of the guns other than the SMG then rename the game as SMGCube then maybe it'll count. Ahh, I don't feel like discussing ideas right now.

So I would like to end this with what I think should be heeded. Laggers are very important players and the noobs should be given toys to play with other than twintowers and camper, and that I expect highly from the developers to make the game a better game in the next version. I can wait till next year, or... next week.
Thanks given by:
GREAT STORY BRO
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 10:31AM)G1gantuan Wrote: it's even easier to run than Quake 3/live (live lag fest),

quake live doesn't lag, it's actually far less laggy than AC (unless you mean the newest update + steam release which seems to have added input lag when you select m_input 2, at least for me). If you meant that you find the game hard to play due to lag, then it's probably your connection, because the netcode drops hits for players who have unstable ping or pj (or makes it incredibly hard to hit if your ping is over 80ms, even if it's stable). Personally I think dropping hits for players with unstable connection is something AC could learn from, although I agree a ping limit of 80ms is brutal.
Thanks given by: