Forums offline
My apologies for the forums being offline for the past...12 hours or more. I had some issues with repairs and upgrades which left me staring blankly at two corrupt backups and an empty database.
I've tried my best to restore everything, and hopefully you won't notice any difference.
Thanks given by:
omg, what a crap.
but everything seems ok, including all my PMs still there
Thanks given by:
Apologies accepted
Thanks given by:
i thought i was banned

then i refresh page

dammit
Thanks given by:
Right after i'm at my new home with my temporary new ip, though it'd be like this to be permaban because of a range, k.
Thanks given by:
Here I was blaming XRD

ggwp jamz
Thanks given by:
Hail Jamz!
Thanks given by:
*H1TM4N* Wrote:Hail Jamz!
DrauL Wrote:Hail Jamz!
Exodus Wrote:Hail Jamz!
Cemer Wrote:Hail Jamz!
Marti Wrote:Hail Jamz!
dystropia Wrote:Hail Jamz!
jamz Wrote:Hail Jamz!
Thanks given by:
So that's what happened to my access! ... Return it please.
Thanks given by:
Does the forum needs more space to stock informations? Cause RK is stacking quotes, missing the last "S" of my name (one letter less, that's always a saved space) and deleting all my posts.
Thanks given by:
everything seems ok.
I lost my avatar pic, but this is not a problem.
\0
Thanks given by:
Glorious rebellion commence
Thanks given by:
I thought I'd been caught for hacking again or something
Thanks given by:
My goal is to try the update again this weekend. The latest version of MyBB will require a reworking of the custom template. This means I either have to revert to the default, or switch to another while our design department works on the AC template. Decisions, decisions...
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 14, 05:35PM)jamz Wrote: This means I either have to revert to the default, or switch to another while our design department works on the AC template. Decisions, decisions...

Seems easier to go to default, it should only be a short period of time, and people should be able to deal with it.
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 14, 05:36PM)DrauL Wrote:
(30 Sep 14, 05:35PM)jamz Wrote: This means I either have to revert to the default, or switch to another while our design department works on the AC template. Decisions, decisions...

deal with it

you couldve done that so much better draul

anyway, default should be okay for a little while i guess, as long as we can actually use the forum :)
Thanks given by:
Go with the default.
Thanks given by:
OK, you may notice that the forums are back, with the default theme, which is a bit bright.
There's a slightly more important problem which is that creating a new thread, or a new reply to a thread is a bit tricky at the moment, and we'll be working on fixing that.
If you're desperate to post, click on "View source" at the bottom of that long list next to "Your message:". A little text box will appear, which you can expand and type in.
I thank you for your patience in these difficult times.

edit: It's also probably worth saying that if you find any exploits while we're fixing the issues, please don't do a Zarj; let us know. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
OK, it looks like I've fixed that issue.

Steadily cantering through
The misty solitudes,
As though they perfectly knew
The old lost road through the woods-
But there is no road through the woods
-Kipling
Thanks given by:
Its all my fault.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 14, 08:57PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Its all my fault.

you will not be re-elected as president
Thanks given by:
help im lost i feel so senile

where the fuck is my green grey scheme

help

is this what dementia feels like
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 02:15AM)Cemer Wrote: help im lost i feel so senile

where the fuck is my green grey scheme

help

is this what dementia feels like

I was so used to the comforting colours :( 
Thanks given by:
I honestly rather like the colors. The only thing that bugs me is the logo.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 06:40AM)Mousikos Wrote: I honestly rather like the colors. The only thing that bugs me is the logo.

I did a shitty job but is that better for now? I couldn't stand that stupid MYBB logo so I threw up the old one, now with the grey backsplash.
Thanks given by:
@Jamz/RandumKiwi: If you need someone to help out on the custom stuff again, just let me know (PM).
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 06:52AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(01 Dec 14, 06:40AM)Mousikos Wrote: I honestly rather like the colors. The only thing that bugs me is the logo.

I did a shitty job but is that better for now? I couldn't stand that stupid MYBB logo so I threw up the old one, now with the grey backsplash.

Close enough, thanks =]
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 14, 12:36PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: @Jamz/RandumKiwi: If you need someone to help out on the custom stuff again, just let me know (PM).

Will do, thanks for volunteering!

I'm on holiday this week, so I'll fix the theme next week.
Thanks given by:
You just can't get the staff these days.
Thanks given by:
i just want my sanity back
Thanks given by: