1v1 Tourney hosted by {BoB}
Didnt forever pick osok?
Thanks given by:
I'm not saying nobody's picked other modes, simply that I've only been subjected to two different ones.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 09:30PM)Vanquish Wrote: Marti or Nightmare can't vote LSS twice in a row vs the same opponent for the same title, as they both have done.

*high fives Marti*
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 09:30PM)Vanquish Wrote: Well your pingspikes were annoying, but I would never ban/kick/etc you for them. In my opinion it's not a reason for a ban or disqualification unless it's a significant ping spike (ie: from 80 to 120 or something) that actually has an effect on the outcome of an engagement or potentially even a frag. Even though some of your grenades (at the start mainly) were really laggy, I don't feel like I was cheated out of a win because of them. If I'd have stayed focused and not raged at them then I could have played better, but I didn't and that's my own fault. Anyway this wasn't what I meant.
EDIT: @your latest post, I am also not forced to challenge for WC which is why I hadn't done so despite having held my EU title for over a month.

Anyway, to my actual point:

I get that the aim of the tournament is to encourage versatility across all modes, but I feel like in effect it's somewhat discouraging that by encouraging players to pick their best modes and maps in order to get a chance at winning a title. Since there is no "backup" round to be played, I'd have preferred to see some kind of drop-drop or veto-based system so that, for example, Marti or Nightmare can't vote LSS twice in a row vs the same opponent for the same title, as they both have done. Similarly, I wouldn't be able to vote DM or w/e I want twice in a row. It doesn't encourage versatility when the only two modes I've played in this tourney are just DM and LSS, and all of the LSS games have been challenges from the same person back to back. Perhaps a random mode and map system could also be implemented for each challenge. It's pretty easy to write a python script to automatically randomise things from a list and in my opinion it'd tackle the problem of versatility much better. But it's a controversial idea so I'm not going to further the issue. Since I was asked to explain my point, that's it. :)
I'm not going to outright ban choosing the same thing. However, l ike the 3 day challenge rule, I'm willing to give the champion a right to refuse.

The 3 day wait rule is basically so you can't keep challenging the champion endlessly. He has to accept a challenge from you every three days, but if he's willing to, he can accept 8 challenges from one person if he's so willing.

In the same way, i'm willing to implement a right to refuse. If the champion has been challenged with X mode and Y map and then the subsequent challenge by the SAME challenger is also X mode OR Y map, then the champion has a right to refuse. However, this rule would take refining and since I'm in the middle of my midterms, I'd need a little time to work on this.
Thanks given by:
Xemi where you at bro? You weren't on XD
Thanks given by:
I agree with Marti, if we listened to Vanquish, everyone should have close to no pingspike otherwise he gets angry and blames lag when he dies.

Whether you call lag or not, Get angry or not, complain/whine or not wont change the fact that its not possible for everyone playing this game to have 0 lag to please you so you cant cry about it no more. But then you'll blame something else like spread, bullet dropping, warping? Theres always an excuse anyway..

Vanquish if you cant prevent yourself from being pissed/angry because you consider some people laggy in this game, then you should consider to stop playing it at all x)
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 14, 10:50PM)DamDam Wrote: Vanquish if you cant prevent yourself from being pissed/angry because you consider some people laggy in this game, then you should consider to stop playing it at all x)

agreed fully

btw he actually whatsapp'd me about this telling me i'm the annoying one because of a heat-of-the-moment forum post I made. hmmm
Thanks given by:
#M|A#

LonelySoul ( FastDeath~M|A~ )

Argentina.
Thanks given by:
Clan: U|
In-Game Nickname: U|MPx
Region: SA
Thanks given by:
(15 Oct 14, 01:02AM)LonelySoul Wrote: #M|A#

LonelySoul ( FastDeath~M|A~ )

Argentina.

Can you link me to M|A's website?

(15 Oct 14, 03:44AM)MPx Wrote: Clan: U|
In-Game Nickname: U|MPx
Region: SA

Approved
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately I have I decided to drop out of the tourney. Mainly since I feel like its the same people playing and asking me for games. I was really hoping more people were going to signup and play. Also I really don't have the time, yeah its only 10 minutes of my day but I cant be bothered setting up a time and all. Btw, the whole reason I didnt attempt to go for the world was due to my lag, It was almost impossible to play and I am surprised I held my title for NA champion due to it. Luckily the only modes I played were lss and I could just run around all day. Anyways the tourney was fun and good job music for organizing it.
Thanks given by:
Music, match me for NA champ?

Or how would this work, I dunno
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 14, 06:59AM)vonunov Wrote: Music, match me for NA champ?

Or how would this work, I dunno

Fill in the challenge form ;)
Thanks given by:
Oh, there's a form now. :D

But then there is the question of who's actually defending now. Anyway:

Challenge Form
Title to Contest: NA champ
Current Date: 2014-10-18
Proposed Game Date: 2014-10-18/19 or whatever I don't care
Mode: Survivor
Map: ac_desert
Thanks given by:
Thanks for playing Xemi. I think a lot of this is due to my busy schedule and my inability to process the vast amount of requests during really busy weeks. I respect your opinion, and if I don't lose the NA title by the time you come back, you're free to take it back from me. =]

Hit me up, Vo!
Thanks given by:
So... how about that game, Vo?
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7787-post...#pid156267
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 14, 04:12PM)Music Wrote: So... how about that game, Vo?

Oops :P
I'm working tomorrow, is Sunday Nov. 2 good?
Thanks given by:
Challenge Form
Title to Contest: OC champ
Current Date: 2014-11-1
Proposed Game Date: November
Mode: Deathmatch
Map: ac_douze

Hey Flint :)
Thanks given by:
Huntsman! I'll jump on :)
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

As EndGame noticed I'm really behind in this tournament and missed a lot of stuff because of school. I'll try to get this updated ASAP and I'll post again when I think I have it up to date. If I'm missing something, or the numbers don't add up, let me know.

-Mousikos
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 14, 10:56PM)vonunov Wrote:
(31 Oct 14, 04:12PM)Music Wrote: So... how about that game, Vo?

Oops :P
I'm working tomorrow, is Sunday Nov. 2 good?

Where are you?
Thanks given by:
Here, all day :P
Thanks given by:
Alright catch me before noon today. Let's do dis
Thanks given by:
I have work. 1500 to midnight CST / GMT-6 Monday to Friday. So maybe let's withdraw this for now, and let someone else come in if they want to challenge NA.
Thanks given by:
music update the champs n stuff pls

dont focus solely on your own game ;)
Thanks given by:
Working on it. Unfortunately I have two exams this week so.... Give me a bit >.>

Also working with slackie on some migration things. =P
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 14, 10:35PM)Mousikos Wrote: Working on it. Unfortunately I have two exams this week so

exams aren't important

AC = Life
Thanks given by:
Challenge me please. any mode, any map. I'm ready.
Thanks given by:
i wish i could :p
Thanks given by: