1v1 Tourney hosted by {BoB}
(20 Sep 14, 08:48PM)Nightmare Wrote: Ory #1

We'll see about that :)
Thanks given by:
@Nightmare, I havent been on teamspeak much yesterday apart from the morning, mainly cause im ill. Hopefully we can play today (in the afternoon?)
Thanks given by:
Xemi wins. GG. #better-than-waffles
http://i.imgur.com/p8poZob.jpg
Thanks given by:
(21 Sep 14, 03:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: Xemi wins. GG. #better-than-waffles
http://i.imgur.com/p8poZob.jpg

No demo, no count.
Thanks given by:
LSS avenue.
http://xrd.me/servers/mutsketeer/demo.html
Thanks given by:
(21 Sep 14, 07:34PM)Nightmare Wrote: LSS avenue.

Could you link a specific one please?
Thanks given by:
BoB blocked all Brazilian players.
There is no plausible reason to ban a whole country !!
It is an obvious action of hatred and/or xenophobia.
We will not forget that.
A disgrace to the entire community.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7832-post...#pid155521
Thanks given by:
Read what slackie wrote in the thread 1Cap.
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 01:50AM)Flint Wrote: Read what slackie wrote in the thread 1Cap.
"The personal dignity and honor, can not be protected by others, must be maintained by the individual himself."
Gandhi
BoB made ​​big mistake.
Showed that power can corrupt. Showed that hatred, sometimes, can dominate the action.

*this is not offtopic cause its a Tourney hosted by {BoB}
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 02:14AM)1Cap Wrote: BoB made ​​big mistake.

Thanks given by:
While I appreciate your feedback, 1Cap, this tournament is a little mis-named. This tournament is actually hosted by ME and SPONSORED by {BoB}. It is called this because I am not an official {BoB} member and cannot do things in the name of {BoB}. However, {BoB} graciously offered to help me out with some things to try to make this tournament bigger. Furthermore, since I donated a server (Tauren) to {BoB}, I give the reins over to {BoB}. They run the server as they like, short of anything that I would absolutely need to intervene in (if someone hacks my server through some bug, if it affects other things I run on the VPS, etc). I run it in the exact same way I ran Pi_ Servers. I even removed myself off the admin list for Pi_ and reapplied, as I felt like I had to go through THAT process because it was Pi_ servers. I run U| servers in a similar manner. MPx has the reins on that server. In fact, the only reason I stopped running the Pi_ servers is either Halo or Lamefox said that they would prefer someone within Pi (W2) to run servers instead of someone outside of Pi.

However, I /do/ have a server right now on the MS that is my own personal server. Not a lot of people play on it. I can double check if I use |AoX|, {BoB}, or gibbed.me whitelists, but if you find that Brazillians are blacklisted, I will be very happy to rectify that problem for you as that particular server is fully under my control. I am not xenophobic or racist towards Brazillians, and that is why there are Brazillians who play in my tournament.

I do not run background checks on people for the sake of being Brazillian -- that is completely stupid and idiotic. I run background checks on people who are unknown or people tell me are suspicious. I had no idea who LeKo is. I had no idea who starix was. I had no idea who hitman was. There were a couple .rC players that I checked out because someone mentioned to me that they possibly cheated. However, I let the players decide who they think is forgiven and who isn't. That's why .rC|Hosta's participation is under vote. You'll note that I vote F2, however if the majority of the players F1, I will be more than happy to respect participants' requests. I am currently trying to find out more about B}Orynge. And I have been as transparent as possible. That's why, even though I shouldn't have, I posted why I had not allowed starix to play. Upon learning I had misread the PM, I corrected my mistake immediately.

Let me reiterate: This tournament is not xenophobic or racist in any way shape or form. I will not disallow someone from playing solely based on his or her nationality.

That being said, DrauL, please keep yourself on topic.
Thanks given by:
Quote:They run the server as they like, short of anything that I would absolutely need to intervene in (if someone hacks my server through some bug, if it affects other things I run on the VPS, etc).
Your "gift" for BoB is being used as a tool for hatred and prejudice.
You have responsibility because you have the power to remove the server.
The same happens with the administration of MasterServer.
These servers must be removed from MasterServer.

- The server name can not blink ... it really highlights the server and this is not good ... but a server can ban a whole country? Without intervention? This is crazy and you guys know it.

- I'll understand if you report my post ...
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 01:00AM)1Cap Wrote: We will not forget that.
A disgrace to the entire community.

Youre the only one that seems to care and make it a problem, others just ask for a deban password
Thanks given by:
I defended my EU title vs Marti.

His pick was LSS douze, which ended in a tie.
Screen
Demo

In accordance with the rules, I picked the tiebreaker mode/map, DM desert. Marti forfeited mid-game, he said it's ok to post it.
Screen
Demo
Thanks given by:
Had to wait whole game

Why didnt you vote an other map lol?
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 10:35PM)Marti Wrote: Had to wait whole game

Why didnt you vote an other map lol?

Complaint Form
Match ID (see Challenge Log):
Complaint:
Relevant Rules:
Thanks given by:
If you vote another map midgame, the demo doesn't save, I think (at least, this is the case in Sauerbraten).

(22 Sep 14, 10:38PM)Music Wrote: complaint form

What he meant was that he didn't understand why I waited for the other five minutes after he left, he said I should have just voted a new map as soon as he disconnected instead of having to wait until intermission, in order to get the demo faster.
Thanks given by:
Demo does save! :)
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 10:39PM)Vanquish Wrote: What he meant was that he didn't understand why I waited for the other five minutes after he left, he said I should have just voted a new map as soon as he disconnected instead of having to wait until intermission, in order to get the demo faster.

Ahhhhh
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 10:49PM)Music Wrote:
(22 Sep 14, 10:39PM)Vanquish Wrote: What he meant was that he didn't understand why I waited for the other five minutes after he left, he said I should have just voted a new map as soon as he disconnected instead of having to wait until intermission, in order to get the demo faster.

Ahhhhh
Yeye no complaints :)
Thanks given by:
Challenge Form
Title to Contest: SA
Current Date: 2014-09-23
Proposed Game Date: 2014-09-23
Mode: DM
Map: ac_desert

Finally i won something. ~FEL~.RayDen new SA Champion

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9b6h9y...min_DM.dmo

ScreamShot: http://imgur.com/zotjyzQ
gg Hitman
Thanks given by:
GG mate!
really close =)
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 12:41AM)Music Wrote:
(21 Sep 14, 07:34PM)Nightmare Wrote: LSS avenue.

Could you link a specific one please?

Unfortunately I didn't take it... I thought Nightmare had it since he said he was going to post it, but I should have gotten it anyway. Hope it isn't much of a problem.
Thanks given by:
Btw the rules say to post screeny & demo 'if you beat the champion'. Screeny should be enough for a defense of the title along with me admitting the loss.
Thanks given by:
Sorry. The screenshot is really what I use to determine who wins. The demo is in case there is a complain later (even if you don't decide to file it now).
Thanks given by:
A&D
XFA
OC
Thanks given by:
XFA and Orynge have been approved. GL;HF
Thanks given by:
can i join African region because of my south african ancestors and the fact that a lot of morroccan people(or however you spell it) live here? :D
Thanks given by:
No, you have to be currently residing in that country. It's not based on citizenship/ancestors >.> Otherwise, I'd take the AS champ. XD
Thanks given by:
Damn, time to move then...

BTW WAS THERE A DECISION ABOUT BUNNY YET?
Thanks given by: