1v1 Tourney hosted by {BoB}
(15 Sep 14, 11:52PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: Sry, i was eating =)

Screen
Demo

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:-D

ggs!
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

I realized the scoreboard is a bit out of date. I'll try to go through the logs soon and see who should have defended what how many times.

Sorry,
Music
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 14, 11:55PM)EndGame Wrote: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ggs!
gg xD

@Music, please fix my nickname, or The Agent 47 will make a visit to your house tonight. ^^
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 12:08AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(15 Sep 14, 11:55PM)EndGame Wrote: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ggs!
gg xD

@Music, please fix my nickname, or The Agent 47 will make a visit to your house tonight. ^^

Where?

Also, EndGame, are you still challenging?
Thanks given by:
@ EndGame: Can he challenge instantly or does he have to wait 2 days? :o

Vanquish, go for world alreadyyyy.
Thanks given by:
I don't want to have to fight people who lag so I'm just going to try and defend my EU title for as long as I can, since (many) Europeans have some of the most stable internet connections in the game and our pings are usually similar, which helps me to enjoy the games and play at my best. But since there is no rule banning people who have bad connections from playing, I'll just do what I can to avoid those players in this tournament, including not challenging them - it isn't fun for me to play on 80 ping on a USA server vs someone who has 260 ping spiking to 300 every two seconds, or with 6-7 ping on a UK server vs someone who has 300+ jittery ping.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'd be fine playing someone regardless of how high their ping is, it just has to be stable (ex: many Australians/NZ's/Pyras have stable ping, and the ping inequalities can be mitigated by server choice - I'm fine with playing on gibbed.me servers, for example). I just don't want to have to commit to accepting challenges from people who don't have a decent connection. Ping/pj spikes ruin games.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 12:40AM)Nightmare Wrote: @ EndGame: Can he challenge instantly or does he have to wait 2 days? :o

Vanquish, go for world alreadyyyy.

AFAIK, Endgame can challenge immediately:

Quote:-Challenges
1) You cannot challenge a champion who already has a pending challenge.
2) If there is a tie, there will be a tiebreaker. The person who chooses the tiebreaker alternates. Therefore, since the challenger chose the initial mode and map, the champion picks the first tiebreaker. If there is another tie, the challenger picks the next map, etc.
3) You may challenge the same person for the same position at most once every two days. There will be exceptions made at Music's discretion.
4) You must post both the screenshot and the demo in this thread as proof that you beat the champion.
5) If the champion cannot defend their title in the time frame set by eligibility rule (1 week for region and 2 weeks for world), you automatically inhereit his title.
6) Screenshots must not be cropped or altered in anyway. They must show the full assaultcube window (/screenshot).

He was challenged -- he did not challenge. So he doesn't have to wait 3 days
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 14, 02:02AM)le moose Wrote: You may challenge the same person for the same position at most once every two days. There will be exceptions made at Music's discretion.

Lost 2 days ago. If that above rule actually means 3 days then I'll pull this back until tomorrow, unless someone sneaks in front of me.

@ xemiiiii
NA
9/16/2014
9/19/2014
LSS
ac_avenue
Thanks given by:
I should say that the rule is really there so you can't keep challenging the champ over and over again. As in, that rule is really supposed to mean "If you have challenged within three days for the same position, the champion can turn you down"
Thanks given by:
Dont worry nightmare I wont turn you down, whats the fun of it if you turn people down. lss ac_avenue doee..... lol you really like lss.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 14, 12:51AM)xemi Wrote: Dont worry nightmare I wont turn you down, whats the fun of it if you turn people down. lss ac_avenue doee..... lol you really like lss.

Well that was a pretty tense 8 minutes in our last game. xD
Figured one more try can't hurt :D
Thanks given by:
[/quote]
9/16/2014
9/19/2014
LSS
ac_avenue
[/quote]

LSS ac_avenue omg
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 14, 06:30PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: [ /quote]
9/16/2014
9/19/2014
LSS
ac_avenue
[/ quote]

Do you even quote bro
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 14, 11:08PM)Marti Wrote: Do you even quote bro

Do you even ontopic bro
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 14, 11:16PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(17 Sep 14, 11:08PM)Marti Wrote: Do you even quote bro

Do you even ontopic bro

If you can read below my name: no

Do you?

OT: the epic lss clash will probably be played tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Claiming the OC title as my own. GGs DrauL, even though the scoreline is a blow out, it was a close match. And you almost whupped me in the 2nd "fun" match we played after. I look forward to a returning challenge :)

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/SjhTy7M - I always spike at the end of matches.

Demo: http://speedy.sh/TF57G/pugsley.gibbed.me...strial.dmo
Thanks given by:
Everything should be updated. Please let me know if I've made an error. Thanks guys!
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 14, 10:50AM)Flint Wrote: I always spike at the end of matches.

Me2 =/
is this normal?
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 14, 04:08PM)Music Wrote: Everything should be updated. Please let me know if I've made an error. Thanks guys!

You dun fucked up now boy-o

In all seriousness, I am still listed as OC Champ
Flint needs that title.

Flint also has an invitation to inFamous, because he is a great guy to chat with. :>
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 05:32AM)DrauL Wrote: In all seriousness, I am still listed as OC Champ

Should have gone to Specsavers.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 09:00AM)Orynge Wrote:
(19 Sep 14, 05:32AM)DrauL Wrote: In all seriousness, I am still listed as OC Champ

Should have gone to Specsavers.

Dat moment when DrauL doesn't know how to read tables. :P

Danke Ory :)
Thanks given by:
Haha Flint is Pi council, mate. Chances of poaching are slim to none =P

At any rate, DrauL, how you mess that up XD
Thanks given by:
On-topic: Xemiiii. Any time today if possible. Weekend is open as well.
Off-topic: *poaches Moose from BoB*
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 03:31PM)Music Wrote: Haha Flint is Pi council, mate. Chances of poaching are slim to none =P

At any rate, DrauL, how you mess that up XD

I don't think really is a Pi to council though, is there? ;)
I wasn' t looking at the right table mate ahaha.
Thanks given by:
"I don't think really is a Pi to council though, is there? ;)"

Haha Draul were you just looking at OC participants? I think there's only you and Flint. GO GET THAT TITLE BACK
Thanks given by:
I defended my title against EndGame.
GG mate =)

Screen
Demo
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 08:31PM)Music Wrote: I think there's only you and Flint.
STAND ASIDE MOTHERFUCKERS

Sign-Up Form
Clan: B}
In-Game Nickname: Orynge
Region: OC
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 14, 08:31PM)Music Wrote: "I don't think really is a Pi to council though, is there? ;)"

Haha Draul were you just looking at OC participants? I think there's only you and Flint. GO GET THAT TITLE BACK
Shit this made me laugh out loud :P

(20 Sep 14, 03:11AM)Orynge Wrote:
(19 Sep 14, 08:31PM)Music Wrote: I think there's only you and Flint.
STAND ASIDE MOTHERFUCKERS

Sign-Up Form

I was hoping you would join the strongest region :>
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 14, 03:11AM)Orynge Wrote: Sign-Up Form

Shieeet nigga