(04 Sep 14, 02:35PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(28 Aug 14, 02:42AM)xemi Wrote: @Waffles

I challange you!

Map : ac_desert DM
Today's date : 8/27/2014
Match date : 8/27/2014 is fine?
Time : 9:50 PM

8 days, past a week.

(21 Aug 14, 11:00PM)Music Wrote: 5) If the champion cannot defend their title in the time frame set by eligibility rule (1 week for region and 2 weeks for world), you automatically inhereit his title.

Are you extending their time, Music?

Also it's Inherit. Got a little typo in the above quote. :D

No, the rule on the date he challenged gave him two weeks. He has a grandfather right to 2 weeks.

(04 Sep 14, 11:08AM)Marti Wrote: Luv how music ignores xemi's post :D

Must have missed it sorry.

(03 Sep 14, 08:22PM)xemi Wrote: Why am I even involved in this?

"1) If you have been blacklisted for cheating or bad behavior (bad behavior at the discretion of moderator vote) in 1.2, you are not allowed to play. If you have been previously blacklisted, that is up for vote by the current pool of tournament players."

Sorry, a source brought up your name when hosta was brought up. I was under the impression you have been blacklisted. I apologize if this is a misunderstanding.
Thanks given by:
(with regards to the post above) IM NOT GONNA STIR UP DRAMA BOYS

why was undead banned

what did you do to offend him
Thanks given by:
Challenge me please! (if you have what it takes, of course :-D)
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 14, 08:53PM)Cemer Wrote: (with regards to the post above) IM NOT GONNA STIR UP DRAMA BOYS

why was undead banned

what did you do to offend him

I didn't do anything to offend him. I didn't know him before ACWC and this -- with basically no interaction with him for ACWC. He sent stuff like the IRC channel to me on TS3 as well. He is inappropriate and disrepsectful in his IRC name choice and in the way he writes to me -- without trying to work out a solution with me. It's not that I haven't offerred - after he finishes being an ass, he just disappears.
Thanks given by:
okay
Thanks given by:
Challenge to Endgame
7/09/2014
8/09/2014 (21:30 GMT-4) (22:30 GMT -3)
DM
ac_desert

wow~
Thanks given by:
Challenge accepted :-D
Thanks given by:
Graziano and Vanquish,

I have heard that it has been hard to arrange a match. I will give you guys three more days to find a match. If you have been looking for someone and you haven't been able to find them, please post here every day that that happens for those three days.

Cheers,
Music
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 14, 02:57AM)Music Wrote: please post here every day that that happens for those three days.

SUP GRAZY WHERE U AT ?

EDIT: This is day #1
Thanks given by:
Tomorrow is day #14 for Wafflehouse & Xemi.
#get-dat-game-dun
Thanks given by:
Reporting in for day #2 of not seeing graziano

Proof I've been idling on other ts's (screenshot shows bob's, because he's an applicant i figured he'd probably be around there if anywhere):
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 14, 05:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: Tomorrow is day #14 for Wafflehouse & Xemi.
#get-dat-game-dun

If neither of them post here by tomorrow for not being able to find the other person to set up, Waffles automatically loses his title.
Thanks given by:
It's also day 17 of DrauL and Flint not playing against each other.
Thanks given by:
Ill be removing myself from the tournament to stand in solidarity with my brethren.

Thank you
Thanks given by:
LeKo vs Endgame
Endgame defended!
1º Match (tie)
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/25cu1tn.jpg
Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?e1cy3i5qnst9t97

2º Match (Endgame wins)
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/347XXCp.jpg
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbbmwd...min_DM.dmo
gg's wow~

[EDIT] I puted the second match.
Thanks given by:
really close. Next time I'll warm up first :-S
Thanks given by:
if the first map is a tiebreaker, you play a 2nd...didn't you do this?
Thanks given by:
lololoollollooo, we forgot it! anyways, LeKo had to go. We can play tomorrow I guess. I pick this time muahahaha (evil laugh)
Thanks given by:
Challenge

Title - NA - Xemi
Current - 9/9/2014
Proposed - 9/10/2014
Mode: LSS
Map: ac_arabian
Thanks given by:
Endgame we can do this on 10/09 for me it's ok.
haha wow~
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 14, 11:41PM)Waffles Wrote: Ill be removing myself from the tournament to stand in solidarity with my brethren.

Thank you

?
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 14, 01:46AM)Nightmare Wrote: Mode: LSS
Map: ac_arabian

Wat
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 14, 01:18AM)Vanquish Wrote: Furthermore I think there should be some kind of map pool implemented. Currently, it seems to me like a championship match could potentially be something like LSS ac_arabian. It goes without saying that some potential map/mode combos would be horrible.

i see
Thanks given by:
Also, now that EndGame is no longer SA champion, does he still keep WC?
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 14, 01:27PM)Orynge Wrote: Also, now that EndGame is no longer SA champion, does he still keep WC?

1) Yes. You can't challenge for both titles at once. A regional champ must defend their title once before challenging EndGame for World.

2) They actually tied and have to play another game of EndGame's choice so he isn't out yet. :D
Thanks given by:
since i doubt graziano/vanq will play and redbull challenged the winner there

Title - EU - Whoever is champ
Current - 10/9/2014
Proposed - 12/9/2014
Map: ac_douze
Thanks given by:
Xemi, when & where can I find you? :)
Thanks given by:
I edited my post of match with Endgame.
He's still with title :p
Thanks given by:
You got Teamspeak :D? Well How about tonight?
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 14, 01:37PM)Marti Wrote: since i doubt graziano/vanq will play and redbull challenged the winner there

Title - EU - Whoever is champ
Current - 10/9/2014
Proposed - 12/9/2014
Map: ac_douze
Sorry, technically you can't challenge people until the game is over. So technically, the Redbull challenge isn't official yet. Do you mind waiting a bit?
Thanks given by: