1v1 Tourney hosted by {BoB}
(26 Aug 14, 04:36AM)Waffles Wrote: Challenge Form
Current Date: 8.25.2014
Proposed Game Date: 8.26.2014 12pm EST
Mode: DM
Map: ac_scaffold

glhf

GG Waffles! A true champion worthy of the title!

Screenshot

Demo
Thanks given by:
(28 Aug 14, 02:42AM)xemi Wrote: @Waffles

I challange you!

Map : ac_desert DM
Today's date : 8/27/2014
Match date : 8/27/2014 is fine?
Time : 9:50 PM

Wow you beat forever in posting XD
Thanks given by:
Yeah, cuz he was just waiting to hit post reply while he was spectating xD
Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting forever, you sir are a class act.

thanks for the game
Thanks given by:
*eagerly awaits the Waffles-Xemi result...and 3 days before challenging again*
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 03:23PM)Leko Wrote:
(27 Aug 14, 03:13PM)EndGame Wrote:
(27 Aug 14, 05:42AM)Leko Wrote: Challenge Form

Current Date: August 27nd, 2014
Proposed Game Date: August 28th, 2014 (14:30 ~ 16:30 : GMT -3)

If you are eligible, it is impossible for me to play at your suggested time. I can play from 21:30 hrs and on Chilean time (gmt -4).

No problem for me, I'm on ts3 of BoB. You can talk with me when you can play.

(27 Aug 14, 02:40PM)Music Wrote: Sorry, Leko. Your sign up might take a while. I don't know anything about you so I'll need to do a background check.
I was leader of |uRs| an oficial clan. you can see it on wiki.

You have been cleared to play.
Thanks given by:
Drauuuuuullll where are you?
Thanks given by:
rC
Hosta
EU
Thanks given by:
And EndGame defended his SA title. ggs LeKo.

http://imgur.com/t3zYlKX
http://speedy.sh/D6A8u/20140829-0202-192...n-SURV.dmo

Marti, I'm going for you now!

Challenge Form
Current Date: August 28th, 2014
Proposed Game Date: August 31st, 2014, 12:30 Chilean time (gmt -4). /connect xrd.me 5000 match
Mode: dm
Map: ac_desert

EndGame, the almighty Chilean king and South American emperor challenges .rC|Marti for the World title. I want that title in my room! :-D
Thanks given by:
Do it an hour later and i can make it ;)
Thanks given by:
~FEL~
RayDen
SA

Challenge Form
Current Date: August 29th, 2014
Proposed Game Date: August 29th, 2014, 17:00 Chilean time (gmt -4). /connect xrd.me 5000 match
Thanks given by:
Challenge accepted!

And EndGame defended his SA title. ggs RayDen.

http://i.imgur.com/UXKMbmq.png?1
http://speedy.sh/JFnES/20140829-2154-192...min-DM.dmo

Challenge Form
Proposed Game Date: August 31st, 2014, 13:30 Chilean time (gmt -4). /connect xrd.me 5000 match

EndGame, the almighty Chilean king and South American emperor challenges .rC|Marti for the World title. I want that title in my room! :-D
Thanks given by:
Hey guys,

Great meeting. Here is the meeting log:
Quote:Attendees:Mash, Vanquish, Enam, Artemis, EndGame, Rayden, Xemi

Rule Changes
1) Team modes are not allowed except for CTF and HTF. If CTF/HTF is played, then both sides must be played. In this case, each side must be played for 8 minutes (ie: /ctf ac_desert3 8).
2) Pistol frenzy is not allowed.
3) If you have been blacklisted for cheating or bad behavior (bad behavior at discretion of music) in 1.2, you are not allowed to play. If you have been previously blacklisted, that is up for vote by the current pool of tournament players.
4) If there is a tie, the champion picks the next map. If there is another tie, the challenger picks the next map, etc.
5) If there are no complaints filed, then it is assumed that everything was fair. If there is a complaint, it is up to the moderators to decide.
6) Screenshots must not be cropped or altered in anyway. They must show the full assaultcube window (/screenshot).
7) Score and ratio are not factors that decide the outcome of the game.
8) In flag-based modes, flags are the deciding factor.
9) Total flags in BOTH games decide the winner
10) Moderators make decision calls. You are allowed to call for a moderator NOT in your region and someone who is NOT in either clan.
11) You can't purposely delay spawns. There is a 10 second leniency.
12) I reserve the right to make any final decisions.

To-Do List
IRC Channel
Complaint form

I apologize for the fact that I can just make final decisions. I will try to be as democratic as possible and use that right only in extreme circumstances.

Also, I am a bit behind in adding match challenges. I apologize for that. It will be updated soon.

Cheers,
Music

PS: I've also changed a few rules besides those listed so please reread the rules.

Per the new rules, I'm calling a vote on .rC|Hosta. Please DO NOT flame or troll. Just simply post F1 or F2 for Hosta (please specify that you are voting for Hosta's acceptance into the tournament as well).

.rC|Hosta F2
Thanks given by:
F1 for hostatata

Also cool to see that even tho i wasnt there some of my suggestions made it, think artemis and vanq brought them up :)
Thanks given by:
Added rule that you can refuse spec.
Thanks given by:
I'm a little perplexed at the decision to make both sides played in ctf/htf.

I agree that this is a way to make it a more fair assessment of skill, however, it also will mean a less adept player wishing for a possible victory against a champ will not have the same chance to pick a map.

I personally think its a mistake to go so half-cocked on this. Either remove any bias and just have one mode. Or keep it the way it is (15 minute one-side). The better a champion is, the better they will do regardless.
Thanks given by:
F1 for Hosta
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 04:38AM)Music Wrote: meeting log:

Fair enough. :)

How are there no African players? Big continent.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 09:04AM)Waffles Wrote: I'm a little perplexed at the decision to make both sides played in ctf/htf.

I agree that this is a way to make it a more fair assessment of skill, however, it also will mean a less adept player wishing for a possible victory against a champ will not have the same chance to pick a map.

I personally think its a mistake to go so half-cocked on this. Either remove any bias and just have one mode. Or keep it the way it is (15 minute one-side). The better a champion is, the better they will do regardless.

That was a community feedback rule...
Thanks given by:
btw the thing about calling for moderators, who are the mods for the regions?
Thanks given by:
what's wrong with hosta?
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 04:23PM)Marti Wrote: btw the thing about calling for moderators, who are the mods for the regions?

Quote:3) Moderators are chosen by recommendation from a current moderator and a unanimous vote to add the moderator. However, a 60% vote will lead to the revocation of any one moderators status.
I elected Enam because he's outside of NA. Now we need to elect someone outside of BoB.

(30 Aug 14, 05:10PM)EndGame Wrote: what's wrong with hosta?

Quote:1) If you have been blacklisted for cheating or bad behavior (bad behavior at the discretion of moderator vote) in 1.2, you are not allowed to play. If you have been previously blacklisted, that is up for vote by the current pool of tournament players.

(29 Aug 14, 11:00PM)EndGame Wrote: Challenge accepted!

And EndGame defended his SA title. ggs RayDen.

http://i.imgur.com/UXKMbmq.png?1
http://speedy.sh/JFnES/20140829-2154-192...min-DM.dmo

Challenge Form
Proposed Game Date: August 31st, 2014, 13:30 Chilean time (gmt -4). /connect xrd.me 5000 match

This challenge is invalid because it has already been made here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7787-post...#pid154506
Thanks given by:
well this seems interesting...

flames
AS
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 06:43PM)Flames Wrote: well this seems interesting...

flames
AS

No clan?
Thanks given by:
Subjective,
Europe,
AoX!

Definitly need to train my 1v1 skills!
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 09:18AM)Artemis Wrote: F1 for Hosta

EDIT: ok he changed his vote, but at the time i quoted this he had voted f1. Just in case clarification is needed, I also vote f1.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 14, 11:37PM)Vanquish Wrote:

EDIT: ok he changed his vote, but at the time i quoted this he had voted f1. Just in case clarification is needed, I also vote f1.

?
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 14, 12:43AM)Artemis Wrote:
(30 Aug 14, 11:37PM)Vanquish Wrote:

?

ok so you changed your vote again, gg xD
Thanks given by:
Nice Tourney broda!
GGs & HF!
Thanks given by:
Vanquish

i want to challenge you !

Map : ac_douze
Mode: LSS
Today's date : 8/31/2014
Match date : 9/02/2014 is fine?