SrPER$IAN and baRute
I hate these two so much because they're so pro. When I'm playing in a pub, happy with my 40-50 frags, they come in and get 70-90 frags. I was playing in a desert3 CTF pub with 16 players and my team was doing nothing. Everyone in my team was in the base and this SrPER$IAN guy manages to steal the flag, kill like half of us, and score for his team >.<. Not only that, but he did it repeatedly. Lots of raging took place. Then there's baRute. When he's using sniper, I can NEVER get into enemy base because I end up getting headshot. He manages to get 70+ frags by getting mostly headshots. These two make me rage so much lolol.
Thanks given by:
To make matters worse, there are probably two tiers of players even better than them!

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!
Thanks given by:
I suggest you to press "change to the enemy team" button if that matters that lot =)
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 14, 06:23AM)Marti Wrote: [Image: Douchebag-Gamer-03.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I know Persian, one of the kindest and best guys around....barute....never heard of that.
Thanks given by:
SrPersian too pro. One of the coolest guy around. Barute, nice dude too.

Keep training. Maybe one day you will get a thread against you like Persian and Barute.

hf
Thanks given by:
Camp with shotgun, you'll get them.
Thanks given by:
I've played with them.
SrPER$IAN is a great fragger and also he have a great style!
Also I played with baRute in TwinTowers_2013. I can't even crouch to get cover, I find myself headshotted.
I know many pro players like them, BSTKILLER for example, I played with him many times in TOSOK, he just dominates the game!
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 14, 07:09PM)Andrez Wrote: I know Persian, one of the kindest and best guys around....barute....never heard of that.

I too, who is barute?
Thanks given by:
[img]https[/img]
Thanks given by:
Both guys are very good players.

Just play more on ladders and join inters when you can, Kysto. It will be hard at the beginning but that's probably the only way to get better.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 14, 02:28PM)pufig Wrote: [img]https[/img]

wooo pufig is banned again

ty whoever did this
Thanks given by:
Who /is/ pufig?
Thanks given by:
LOL
Thanks given by:
Fucking newbies, baRute is an old timer, the guy has been around since 2008 or earlier. He is a proud member of the #M|A# family that nowadays only shows up in pubs every once in a while since he had like 3 or 4 kids in the last couple of years and he does move around a lot too, everytime I see him he is in some different country: Saudi Arabia, Philippines...
Great guy and a solid player. Don't tell Z-karius, Atrimos or Dami but, baRute, Sppecchio and yours truly here are #M|A# All Star Team (that sadly retired).
Thanks given by:
Crema a sissy ass biotch son. This brazillio ain't got nothing left these days. He can't handle the Kell. GET SUM!!!
Thanks given by:
SrPer$ian old |TaS_ Mate <3
Thanks given by:
SovietAk47 wut
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 03:43AM)ElCrema Wrote: Fucking newbies, baRute is an old timer[...]
I'm here since 2007, so what?

An unknown guy is still an unknown guy to me.
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 12:54PM)SovietAk47 Wrote: SrPer$ian old |TaS_ Mate <3

Eeh you alive, surprisin'

:)
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 14, 03:23PM)Kysto Wrote: When I'm playing in a pub, happy with my 40-50 frags... .

Dat humble brag dough
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 11:12PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(01 Aug 14, 03:23PM)Kysto Wrote: When I'm playing in a pub, happy with my 40-50 frags... .

Dat humble brag dough

Bragging about 40 frags, lol.
Thanks given by:
Shimmy, I see you still drinking heavily, since you assuming your sorry arse would stand a chance against The Mighty Crema! BRING IT ON, SON!

Ohh boy, I guess some dudes will never grasp the difference between players and forum user. So Andrez, since you almost never play the game nowadays or let alone ever played for shit, even after ALL these years... well...
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 14, 05:10AM)ElCrema Wrote: Ohh boy, I guess some dudes will never grasp the difference between players and forum user. So Andrez, since you almost never play the game nowadays or let alone ever played for shit, even after ALL these years... well...
I do play when I can, infact I know SrPersian, while barute is just a neologism to me. .-.
Thanks given by:
Barute is the king of shine sniper camping
Thanks given by:
but.. but the public level is so low right now, on the 1.0, most of the time, publics (hi-skill ladders especially) were full of barutes and spersian, and if a barute had 1 ratio, he was happy (barute is used here as an average level)

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/15/62/73/68/20140410.jpg
Thanks given by:
#bragz
Thanks given by:
1v1 club pinguin
Thanks given by:
Isnt that the game where you can throw snowballs at each other?

Im in
Thanks given by: