Poll: Your Favorite Weapon
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Assault Rifle
10.53%
6 10.53%
Submachine Gun
22.81%
13 22.81%
Sniper Rifle
28.07%
16 28.07%
Shotgun
22.81%
13 22.81%
Carbine
10.53%
6 10.53%
Gernade
1.75%
1 1.75%
Knife
3.51%
2 3.51%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Weapon
It shocked me when I went searching for a thread about Favorite weapons. (I wanted to put my input). Seeing as one does not exist. Why don't we create one? :)
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-409.html

Edit: This was before 1.1 and the new weapon.
Thanks given by:
Either Search doesn't work as well as I wanted it or I didn't look that well. I could have sworn nothing came up. Would you mind deleting this thread? Thanks. :)
Thanks given by:
Or maybe link to this in other thread as this has the new weapon (Carbine) in it.

Edit: I still vote SMG as favorite weapon.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 10, 06:09PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Or maybe link to this in other thread as this has the new weapon (Carbine) in it.

You have a point there, and you are the Mod. It's totally up to you.
By the way, Carbine is my favorite weapon. :P
Thanks given by:
You know what's odd? SMG is still the best, despite everyone whining about it.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 10, 07:04PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: You know what's odd? SMG is still the best, despite everyone whining about it.

I'm playing with a tracpad, so the SMG and me aren't quite the best of friends.. I just wish the recoil wasn't so high.
Thanks given by:
Lol Gernade?
Thanks given by:
Sniper pwn all. (even with the stupid nerf that makes snipers impossible to kill anyone with armour but w/e)
Thanks given by:
@IMMJR: Use a mouse. No really. Beg, borrow, steal. Using a trackpad is a shameful waste when you could be actually enjoying AC.
@ShadowFlameZ: SERIOUSLY! But you'll never be able to educate everyone.
Thanks given by:
Carbine ur fav weapon Omg Oo
Thanks given by:
The famous Gernades :D
[Image: 65576462.png]

Ok seriously, I prefer shotgun...
Thanks given by:
SMG is awesome because it finally lost that crappy recoil. Coming from .93 to 1.0 was painful, but going from 1.0 / 1.0.4 to 1.1 is awesome. You can finally point at someone and watch as your bullets hit them! Amazing. My other favorite would be the shotgun, and no I didn't just jump on the bandwagon. The shotgun has been a favorite forever because of it's innate ability to get up close and personal, and handle some nasty wet work. It's finally getting the credit it deserves in 1.1 because it's killing power is actually something to be afraid of now. You still have to have good aim in order to use it as I've found out, because you can't hope to off-center spread someone to death anymore, not that you really could before, and the killing power is mostly in head-on shots. Carbine seems OK, but not a personal favorite because of the amount of aim required. It might kill at 50 but you have to actually hit the fool you're shooting at. Eh, I am for minimum amount of work and quadruple the carnage, what can I say? xD.
Thanks given by:
I just tried a few rounds with the 1.1 sniper, and I must say, it feels no different than the 1.04 sniper. You hit the guy, spam the pistol, and continue. Same strategy worked in 1.04, same thing works again.
The carbine is a fantastic weapon, it is just going to take some getting used to.
The 1.1 SMG feels substantially weaker... I disagree with Morgan here, I preferred the increased power with extra recoil to the low-recoil low-damage version.
Haven't tried the 1.1 shotty or AR much yet...

The long and short of it is that the sniper still pwns, and will always pwn. The sniper/pistol combo is simply amazing.
Thanks given by:
In 1.1 I like all weapons and can use most of them efficiently. Though right now I've had the most trouble with carbine in terms of using it in a serious match kind; so basically using it fast, but training is there for a reason :)
Thanks given by:
Bah, it all takes time, I didn't play 1.0.4 for a while because of the fear of getting used to 1.0.4 again and having to re-learn 1.1.
Favourite weapon is akimbo. But for a real weapon, I need the bullet hose of the SMG.
Thanks given by:
1 and only knife xD
Thanks given by:
My favorite weapon is the carbine. I guess I see it kind of like the rail gun from Quake 2&3, no scope/zoom but it does good damage. However I do like the good ol assault rifle too.
Thanks given by:
We need a Spartan Laser.
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.
Thanks given by:
I personally would like the ability to use predator missiles.
Thanks given by:
AC130 :D

I think personally, if anything, Combat Pistol will be the next primary :P

EDIT: Shotty is still my favourite
Thanks given by:
bind "CAPSLOCK" [setburst 1]
Thanks given by:
Knife.
Nothing else comes close, really. The amount of satisfaction to be gained with a knife is 50x more than shooting someone from half the map away, few continue to carry the true ninja spirit. These flashy guns have ruined everything. When you use a knife, you can take the time to see the emotions run high, the sensation of watching their faces as they explode into chunks of meat is nothing short of ecstasy.
Thanks given by:
Sarcasm ;)
Thanks given by:
Quote:watching their faces as they explode into chunks
[Image: Feelings.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm RAGEQUIT, V-Man. :D

By the way, i'd say the Shotgun, Knife and SMG. Really only the 3 weapons I can use properly.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 10, 08:56PM)MorganKell Wrote: SMG is awesome because it finally lost that crappy recoil. Coming from .93 to 1.0 was painful, but going from 1.0 / 1.0.4 to 1.1 is awesome. You can finally point at someone and watch as your bullets hit them! Amazing. My other favorite would be the shotgun, and no I didn't just jump on the bandwagon. The shotgun has been a favorite forever because of it's innate ability to get up close and personal, and handle some nasty wet work. It's finally getting the credit it deserves in 1.1 because it's killing power is actually something to be afraid of now. You still have to have good aim in order to use it as I've found out, because you can't hope to off-center spread someone to death anymore, not that you really could before, and the killing power is mostly in head-on shots. Carbine seems OK, but not a personal favorite because of the amount of aim required. It might kill at 50 but you have to actually hit the fool you're shooting at. Eh, I am for minimum amount of work and quadruple the carnage, what can I say? xD.
I completely agree with you.
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 10, 06:34AM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
Quote:watching their faces as they explode into chunks
[Image: Feelings.jpg]
[Image: lola10.png]
I like sniper because I can do this.
Thanks given by:
Sniper always!!!
Submachine Gun is for newbies or noobs...
Thanks given by:
my favrit da RPG!!!!!!
nd u speld GRENADE RONG
LMFAO!
Thanks given by: