Poll: what type of player are you
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
selfish
14.29%
7 14.29%
selfless
30.61%
15 30.61%
back and forth, depends on the situation.
55.10%
27 55.10%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what kind of player are you?
selfish
or selfless?

Selfish: You only fight for KD and to get at the top. your the type who roams around and just kills, not exactly a team player.

Selfless: You area a team player, you will die so your team can keep/capture the flag. you are a clan type.

what are you?
Thanks given by:
Selflessness FTW!
Thanks given by:
damn maybe I should have read your post before voting ;)
I usually try to survive but open my teammates a gap in the enemys defense and then go back to get on full hp again. not rarely I save their arse too but over all I think i'm a pretty selfish player. K/D is not the most important thing for me tho.
Thanks given by:
most people are more to the selfish side, they would rather let you run in front of them, they push out of the way to get heath packs.

while a selfless player, in a clan war for example, will let the best sniper or flag grabber get the heath pack first, no matter what his HP is.
Thanks given by:
I pretty much just play t/osok so I'm necessarily the selfish type. There's not much to do but look out for myself there. Very rarely do I have a chance to actually do anything for a teammate.

I steal kills too.

So there.
Thanks given by:
Selfless. Though this is a bad habit on pubs, since most of the times people there aren't that experienced with the game they are just running around like headless chickens so I try to do everything by myself.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 06:45PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: they are just running around like headless chickens so I try to do everything by myself.

Hahahahahahha te la mamaste :P, but yeah it depends of the team.
Thanks given by:
it depends on the team.
I won't say I am very good, but if there are players who are not better than me in my team, I start defending so that... the opponents cannot score.... much.

But when my team is full of pro players...
wu la la la..

hop hop hop and humpty dumpty jump around to gib and frag people around ^_^

Does not mean I do not let people get health pack though.
I die before even reaching the healthpack T_T
Thanks given by:
The best way to defend is attacking!
That's my AC motto!
Thanks given by:
I selflessly defend my teammates by spawn-camping the enemy. No need to thank me. :)
Thanks given by:
Depends.
If it's CTF, then I only care which team is topping flags overall - whether it's me having to do all the scoring, or defending/supporting other pro players as they carry the flag.

It's it's TDM, ToSOK, etc then I'm pretty damn selfish, caring only about my own frags. If some idiot on my team is nade-camping, I WILL TK him. If some idiot repeatedly keeps coming in front of my scope or slowing me down, I will TK him. It's all about me topping the frags and nobody is going to slow me down.
Thanks given by:
I said this somewhere before but I forgot where.
I run into their base to grab the flag but there are a bunch of them about to shoot me, so I kill them all, but then more respawn and I have to kill them too!
Thanks given by:
You said that in the rage topic.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-800-post-12636.html
Thanks given by:
Selfless. I run myself at an enemy when I've got a teammate with me, so I can weaken them so when I die, my teammate finishes them off :D
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 10, 01:52AM)Orynge Wrote: Selfless. I run myself at an enemy when I've got a teammate with me, so I can weaken them so when I die, my teammate finishes them off :D
I selflessly allow people like you to do what they like doing best in order to finish what they started XD
Thanks given by:
Well, depends on the mode, but most of the time I'm a halo player, jumping around like I'm allergic to the ground or something :D. It depends on the people I'm playing with as well though. If I'm playing with people I like and want to have fun with, I'm pretty selfless, but on random pubs, I just run around and shoot stuff.
Thanks given by:
[joke]selfish: wait at my base for teammate to come with flag while ours is gone, our base gets attacked, he dies, i get flag and score

its a win win situation[/joke]

on the serious side, if i see the team isn't doing to well or aren't the best players in the world, i will normally go selfish and top the scores. If theres a good team of players, i might think more about the team, because they will listen,understand, and act accordingly :)
Thanks given by:
Usually "selfless", but sometimes I really do enjoy just running around my base, camping with the sniper and getting cheap kills while retreating as soon as my health dips below ~50.
Thanks given by:
I=Epitome of selflessness....obviously :P
Thanks given by:
I just play, I go around get 10 flags a KDR of 10 and do everything I can to make the teams fair but have a really hard time doing so on pubs.
Thanks given by:
Does playing like this mean I'm a selfish player?
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 10, 06:25AM)Habluka Wrote: Does playing like this mean I'm a selfish player?

WOW, 4 flags on mines!

On topic, in pubs i will just mess around grab flags when the time is right, in clan matches and inters I try to let the snipers take eachother out and sneak into an unguarded base with nades on the cook then smg run my ass back to the base, so kinda selfish on pubs and in inters its a team effort so neither really
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 10, 06:25AM)Habluka Wrote: Does playing like this mean I'm a selfish player?

No, it means you're better than everyone else :P
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-797.html

like this lol
Thanks given by: