Can you PLEASE make grenades not bounce that much?
(09 Aug 14, 12:02PM)ExodusS Wrote: There are just two problems with nades, the first one is that, sometimes the server does not calculate the bounce exactly like the client, and because of this, we end with situations like this.

The second is lag with the timed fuse, but it almost never happens, maybe someone who lags more often have more problems with it, idk.

The lag with the timed fuse mostly affects gema players, I think.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 14, 11:43AM)Marti Wrote:
(05 Aug 14, 10:48AM)killerjoe Wrote: The real problem is the radius of the explosion needs to be 25 to 30 percent bigger.

just aim better

Like the sarcasm.
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 12:24PM)killerjoe Wrote: Like the sarcasm.
That wasn't sarcasm. Grenades aren't hard to use, and definitely don't need to be bigger.
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 14, 12:24PM)killerjoe Wrote:
(05 Aug 14, 11:43AM)Marti Wrote:
(05 Aug 14, 10:48AM)killerjoe Wrote: The real problem is the radius of the explosion needs to be 25 to 30 percent bigger.

just aim better

Like the sarcasm.

Sarcasm? Where?
Go play CoD pls
Thanks given by:
legit no joke, fuse too short, fix please. old nades better. current nades boooooooo.
Thanks given by:
Yes, they shouldn't bounce so much off of players, only off of walls.
Thanks given by:
1.0 Nades ftw.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 14, 10:45PM)morshu9001 Wrote: Yes, they shouldn't bounce so much off of players, only off of walls.

that makes no sense

they need to bounce more; grenades are quite the bouncy objects. it is quite a travesty that they do not bounce more. it removes skill when you can predict where the grenade bounces in simple calculations. it is a horrible mechanic when it wont bounce between walls more than 10 times; it gives no form of area denial. it increases the skill ceiling of throwing grenades and dodging grenades, as well as making it more entertaining for players.

you clearly do not understand the fundamentals of video gaming.i hope you continue to further your knowledge to a more acceptable standard

good day
Thanks given by:
YES CEMER!!!!111!1!
Thanks given by:
Why not add throwing knives into the next version of AC?

Would be an awesome idea. It won't hurt the graphics card as much plus it would make more sense in lss. I think if it is added it should be a 1 hit kill.

Plus grenades are made of metal not rubber.
Thanks given by:
Realism shealism
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 14, 12:13PM)killerjoe Wrote: Why not add throwing knives into the next version of AC?
oh yeah? and what will happen after throwing the knife? fights with punches? pls
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 14, 01:20AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(22 Aug 14, 12:13PM)killerjoe Wrote: Why not add throwing knives into the next version of AC?
oh yeah? and what will happen after throwing the knife? fights with punches? pls

[img]cube-hand.png[/img]
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 14, 02:17AM)ExodusS Wrote:

[img]cube-hand.png[/img]
<3 fails xD
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 14, 01:22AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(23 Aug 14, 02:17AM)ExodusS Wrote: [img]cube-hand.png[/img]
<3 fails xD

Tried to find a pic on the internet, but I didn't find so I posted this, in case someone remember the low-poly hand on Cube. :P
Thanks given by:
I like the way they are personally. That they bounce off other players makes it fun, to me. But I will use this as every other opportunity to get on a thread to say..... I still want to be able to shoot them either in the other players hands, or in the air, or both and they explode.
Also, I know this is off topic. But please please please let's change the invincible flag thing. I really think we should be able to shoot through the flags. Maybe even make it a bit tattered, so that we can see through it a little. Idk.

And also you can practice "nade plants" as I call them. If you haven't noticed (I'm sure you have) throwing one straight down will make it "sticky". This makes for super sweet epic gibs. Try jumping and planting them on boxes, or right around corners to gibbify pursuers. This may be something you already know.... But maybe useful info for someone else that reads this.

Also, as far as the knives. ....I know that everyone disagrees with the throwing knife mostly, but it's not that bad of an idea. But not just available all the time. Only available when you have one hit point left .but that's the only way I think it would work. A last ditch hail mary.. Lol
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 14, 11:03PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Also, I know this is off topic. But please please please let's change the invincible flag thing. I really think we should be able to shoot through the flags. Maybe even make it a bit tattered, so that we can see through it a little. Idk.

A GsF client was doing it IIRC, the idea wasn't bad but and it was considered as a cheat because the flag was blured and shots could go through it.

(25 Aug 14, 11:03PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Only available when you have one hit point left.

Me think it's pretty common in OSOK. Me think it would ruins the mode.
Thanks given by:
You could shoot through any pickup in that client

Iirc there was also something with fences

Throwing knives is just a bad idea, but shooting through the flag should be able imo.
Thanks given by:
you could shoot through fences in the gsf client

i understand that people do not like not being able to shoot through the flag. my real complaint is that you cant blow up the flag either; i mean its a piece of cloth. i really want to see a perfect gib turn the flag into 100 smaller flags that can be picked up for 0.01 flags, and you can pick up as many flag pieces as possible, and return as many as possible too. but your hands can hold too much and if you have over 50% of the flag you start dropping pieces if you riflesprint or go too fast

the flag gets returned as a whole when scored, a person holding over 75% of the flag is gibbed or someone with 66.6% of the flag blows himself up and another person

it also opens the way for a new weapon to be added; the vacuum.

you can now retrieve and blow flag pieces without them falling out of your hands and store them. you can press m2 to blow flag pieces at enemies for 1 damage a piece with full armor penetration (the flag shards are really burnt and crispy and can pierce kevlar). you can also blow enemies away from you and blow yourself back. you can also vacuum up pickups and flag bits as well as people, and vacuuming up a person does 50 damage as 50% of his bones break from being crushed into a vacuum. you can also blow grenades away as well as suck them in, and you can store grenades for an added explosive blast that does self damage as well as full nade damage, allowing a player to hold an extra grenade

this weapon is extremely balanced because it only has knife range and is imaginary
Thanks given by:

It's allways at one extreme to the other with this forum. I was only making a suggestion. It might make AC a little bit more intresting and different.
Thanks given by:
Cemer why do you waste time posting large quantities of text.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 14, 01:41PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Cemer why do you waste time posting large quantities of text.

F1 ^^
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 14, 01:13PM)killerjoe Wrote: I was only making a suggestion. It might make AC a little bit more intresting and different.

Yeah it would make AC like 25% more pupular, like the reloading animations, also it would hide the fact AC has similar graphics than midly 70's video games.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3886633-2559988948-37837.gif]
Thanks given by:
If you want the same old AC same weapons same grenades. Then good for you. There is no point in making new versions of AC then.

I think its a good idea to put AC on steam, btw.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 01:00AM)killerjoe Wrote: I think its a good idea to put AC on steam, btw.
[Image: 3886633-2559988948-37837.gif]
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 01:00AM)killerjoe Wrote: If you want the same old AC same weapons same grenades. Then good for you. There is no point in making new versions of AC then

uh, how did you come around to that logic

(27 Aug 14, 01:00AM)killerjoe Wrote: I think its a good idea to put AC on steam, btw.

unless you want ac to become another hat simulator, why do you propose this idea?

you're entitled to your own opinion, but gotta explain it too or you aint CREDIBLE, friend

(26 Aug 14, 01:41PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Cemer why do you waste time posting large quantities of text.

im contributing
Thanks given by:
Cremer contribute more
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 14, 01:00AM)killerjoe Wrote: If you want the same old AC same weapons same grenades. Then good for you. There is no point in making new versions of AC then.

New versions of AC don't aim better graphics, this is not Call of Duty here, devs are not pushing the same engine to the limits and imposing the same broken gameplay and adding a few atomic bombs, explosive drones or kid contents for 70€ each years.

When I told to Kr0 someone was complaining about the bouncing grenades on the forum, he could not stop laughing.

Bouncing grenades gonna bounce.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJTrkBMSV3b0bWQBRbgDh...2DQHsrtx0g]
Thanks given by:
They arent gonna bounce the game equivalent of 30 metres though.
Thanks given by: