Killsnatchers
Ok,
So I'm not so sure how to word this to where I don't sound like a tool (which is tough D: ).
Scenario:
*Game is CTF
*Two members of opposite teams fighting it out between themselves.
*One douchebag concerned primarily with getting his ratio up, wanders over near the fighting, standing there stroking his noob.
*D-Bag tosses grenade at the two gladiators, blows them both to hell, OR D-Bag stands practically motionless, and takes pot-shots with a fkng shitgun.

This is getting on my last fkng nerve. Is there something that can be done about it? NO I don't think so, I just wanted everyone to hear what's on my mind.

HEY EVERYBODY!!
When your buddy in real life has a fight with another individual, you don't just jump right in the mix.... because you MAY HURT THE WRONG PEEEERSOOON.
Compare AC to real life in THIS way if no other. You MAY hurt the wrong person if you keep POKING YOUR NEWB HEAD INTO FIGHTS THAT DONT CONCERN YOU.

If it's CTF, get FLAGS..... NOT JUST FRAGS. Should you walk past everyone and go right for the flag? NO, but stopping off to pepper your teammate in the ass while he is keeping a player from the other team occupied, is simply MORONIC.
, follow the objective of Capture the Flag mode........ AND GO CAPTURE THE FKNG FLAG!
Thanks given by:
Well said. :')
Thanks given by:
Flags > Frags

But, I get annoyed when teammates charge towards my nade-target and start some point blank range smg shooting spree, then get gibbed as well. Nadechuckers need room to operate.
Thanks given by:
Don't use the knife.
You always get teamkilled with the knife.
Thanks given by:
Ahh yeah, I know how you feel, been there done that, I used to try to "save" my teammates in a situation like that then I learnt that its better to let them fight their own battles.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Compare AC to real life

lol we aren't no life nerds like u
Thanks given by:
For some ratiowhoring it still working,
-1 or +1 doesn't matter, auto-sorry solves this.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 06:09PM)dystropia Wrote: -1 or +1 doesn't matter, auto-sorry solves this.
Spam you mean...
A script saying sorry doesn't show you really mean it. ;)

Bind a key and use that in stead.

"Sorry, I'm a noob and loving it"
©
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 07:52PM)OpenSource Wrote: A script saying sorry doesn't show you really mean it. ;)

This was the reason i used sarcasm, course you understand.
Thanks given by:
I think a bind isnt much better :P
Thanks given by:
i hate when i take 95% of the enemy hp, then show a teammate and shot him ^^
fuuuuuuuuuuuu...
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 05:53PM)al3rt Wrote:
(26 Sep 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Compare AC to real life

lol we aren't no life nerds like u

tee hee hell.
you aren't funny. you took something I said out of context. WAY out of context. SO... save your kiddy-comments for the kiddies.
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 08:52PM)Robtics Wrote: I think a bind isnt much better :P

I think the price to pay isn't the annoying action to say sorry, it's to be more careful next time and be sorry for real. Scripted, binded or manually done, the important is to learn from it.

The reason why I find this script stupid is because you are not always sorry when you do a teamkill, sometimes it's not your fault at all or it was just intentional so there were no place to drop a lie.
Thanks given by:
i always figured if the enemy is dead in the end its okay
Thanks given by:
yea as if AC is meant to be realistic
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...you don't just jump right in the mix...
Is it OK to wait until you're dead, then destroy the enemy once you've done the hard work for me?
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 14, 02:47PM)jamz Wrote:
(26 Sep 14, 02:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...you don't just jump right in the mix...
Is it OK to wait until you're dead, then destroy the enemy once you've done the hard work for me?

Yes, and that would award the first person an assist, if AC even cared about such trivial things :P

(Don't even speak about the "score" we don't care about that shiet.)
Thanks given by:
oh gollygee, i can play another game with people crying about kda! gee whiz am i excited! oh boy how happy i am!
Thanks given by:
That one guy who waits until you get enemies down to 10 health, then pops in and killsteals with shotgun. If he teamkills you as well 'gtfo of my way noob!!!' he says. :D He may not exist literally, but he is the soul of every AC noob.

[Image: nqg80lH.png]
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 14, 12:18PM)Nightmare Wrote: That one guy who waits until you get enemies down to 10 health, then pops in and killsteals with shotgun. If he teamkills you as well 'gtfo of my way noob!!!' he says.

I cringed. That is the embodiment of a shitcunt
Thanks given by: