AC weapons
Can you (developers) add some new weapons???
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:04PM)~sh00t{b} Wrote: Can you (developers) add some new weapons???

Post some ideas for them =)
Thanks given by:
We (developers) aren't against the idea (afaik), but there are no good weapon ideas out there. We don't need to add redundant weapons that do about the same thing but slightly different from existing ones.
Thanks given by:
There aren't any good weapon models. We don't even have an akimbo model.
Thanks given by:
Nice idea but... why we need more weapons?
We have a shotty, a sniper, an AR, a SMG and a carbine, some nades and a knife... i don't have any ideas... umm... how about new nades?... sticky?
Thanks given by:
Yeah definitely! And add killstreaks while you're at it!
Thanks given by:
Weapons are good how they are. Maybe the carbin is a bit underused.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 14, 04:07PM)-Subjective Wrote: Maybe the carbin is a bit underused.
Newbies love carbin ^^
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 14, 04:59PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(21 Jun 14, 04:07PM)-Subjective Wrote: Maybe the carbin is a bit underused.
Newbies love carbin ^^
And shotgun (sh0tgun is OP)
Thanks given by:
oh yes, i forgot shotgun =)
Thanks given by:
Actually the shotgun's not that bad imo (Same with weapon balance minus carbine, which needs some love).
Thanks given by:
"We" can't even have a good weapon ballance with only 5 main weapons, and you want more weapons. The 5 different main weapons are representing well the 5 kind of different weapons there are in all realistic video-games. Out of a grenade launcher that would be insanelly useless because we already can trow grenades trough the whole map already (AC maps are small and our character is really strong) and a new different pistol that would make the sniper ballance impossibru, and all this coupled with the helmet issue in matches, lack of polyvalence from some weapons on some maps, I don't know what we could add as weapon that would not cause troubles. But if you have some ideas, share it and someone on this forum will tell you it has been posted already and also refused for some reasons. Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Australian katana for public use.
Thanks given by:
Proximity mines?
Thanks given by:
Myke, I hope you are joking.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 10:26AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Proximity mines?

Smoke grenades that explode as well.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 10:56AM)DrauL Wrote: Smoke grenades that explode as well.

That its not a bad idea, imagine escape the base with the flag in the mid of smoke. This would be nice.
Thanks given by:
How about this one as a pick up like Akimbo?

only 15 sec for shoot.
respawn every 3-5 minutes.
no ammo pick ups!

IMO, I think would be great! XD /DM ac_douze
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 10:39PM)MPx Wrote: only 15 sec for shoot.
respawn every 3-5 minutes.
no ammo pick ups!

IMO, I think would be great! XD /DM ac_douze

it would be a sort of cube's quad-shot
Thanks given by:
how about the rocket launcher

i want to fucking rocket jump

why not just add ICBMs that you can build from an AR, kevlar and a flag; you launch it like a grenade and it immidiately kills any enemy in a 64 cube radius with a degree with 45

dont worry its balanced because you can shoot it down with 50pts of damage and you can make it bounce by hitting it with a grenade or riflesprinting at max speed into it
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 14, 12:12AM)Cemer Wrote: how about the rocket launcher

lol, you forgot: Jets, Helis, Tanks and a nuclear bomb (that kills everyone in all servers)
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 14, 12:50AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: ...and a nuclear bomb (that kills everyone in all servers)

Except those who had the ceramic armours.
Thanks given by:
I always thought each weapon "class" should have a variant, e.g. semi-auto sniper vs bolt action sniper.
Thanks given by:
You ''Developers'' only add one or two new features to this game every few years so it wont do you any harm to spend a lil bit of time to improve the damage of the weapons. if I shot a living thing in real life with a sniper rifle twice then it should kill it.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 14, 10:13AM)ExodusS Wrote: Except those who had the ceramic armours.

hahaha true ^^
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 14, 02:57PM)killerjoe Wrote: You ''Developers'' only add one or two new features to this game every few years so it wont do you any harm to spend a lil bit of time to improve the damage of the weapons. if I shot a living thing in real life with a sniper rifle twice then it should kill it.

Gameplay =/= Realism
Gameplay > Realism

(22 Jun 14, 10:41AM)Orynge Wrote: Myke, I hope you are joking.
Thinking about it.. sort of.
It would have to do very little damage though.

I like the smoke grenade idea but would it replace the normal nade in some maps? i think it would be grenade pickup and you chose weather it was smoke or frag before you throw it..

good idea though.. an ingame option to add custom weapons to the weapon menu..
Thanks given by:
Mines: It would slow down the pace of the game too much, and could probably be easily abused. If it does little damage, it doesn't add anything to the game and just becomes an annoyance. I think I can speak on behalf of most people here when I say that grenades should be the only explosive weapons in this game.

Smoke grenades: Might put some older systems under some stress, and with the amount of grenades everywhere, they could also get a bit annoying. Sticky grenades, though, could possibly work.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 02:49PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(22 Jun 14, 10:56AM)DrauL Wrote: Smoke grenades that explode as well.

That its not a bad idea, imagine escape the base with the flag in the mid of smoke. This would be nice.

SMoke= awful idea. Latency wise. Even if your internet and computer are both top-notch, still causes issues

(23 Jun 14, 12:45PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I always thought each weapon "class" should have a variant, e.g. semi-auto sniper vs bolt action sniper.

This^ UrT has a choice between two snipers, one semi auto, less powerful, and one bolt action. Both are useful
Also, an AA-12 in the game would be noob heaven.. maybe it can take the place of, or be as equally distributed throughout the map as the akimbo

Also, I personally think sticky grenades look good now, but they will be really hard to implement into the game I would think.
Plus, I just plain don't like the idea, but that's me
Thanks given by:
I vote f1 for sticky grenades.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 14, 12:35AM)PhaNtom Wrote: I vote f1 for sticky grenades.
F1
Thanks given by: