2014 AssaultCube World Cup
Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

Top lel
Thanks given by:
Ask undead.
Thanks given by:
Well, Draul, you have your wish of NZ being included now (even if it is as Oceania).
Thanks given by:
The site is back.
Thanks given by:
Site down again or is it me?
Thanks given by:
I think Undead is putting up the bracket and such, or something.
Thanks given by:
Undead youve put the BeNe players also in the French B team lol
Thanks given by:
The matches have started.

The opening matches are Germany A vs. Oceania, UK vs. France A, BeNe vs. Germany B, Brazil vs. South America, France B vs. Nordic, and South-East Asia vs. Canada. The first two are probably going to be the highlight games of round 1.
Thanks given by:
Intro music.

GL HF to all participants. :D
Glad this is actually happening.
Thanks given by:
some predictions?

[Image: bracket.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1. France A, 2. USA, 3. Oceania (or Germany A, whoever wins out of those two), 4. Nordic

For first round: Oceania, France A, BeNe, Brazil, Nordic, and SEA.
Thanks given by:
I think you see us waaaay better than we are :p
Thanks given by:
1.usa
2.usa
3.usa

But seriously.

I think nordic will give us a good game in the semis with an oceania usa final.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 08:47AM)Sanzo Wrote: I think you see us waaaay better than we are :p
Quite possibly, I haven't been staying up to date, and have barely paid enough attention in the past. *shrugs*
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 09:31AM)Waffles Wrote: I think nordic will give us a good game in the semis with an oceania usa final.

No offense, but I'm not even sure you'll beat Brazil. Imo it's just gonna depend on the map and I think you shouldn't underestimate them this year. They are one of the scariest teams in the tournament.

Either way, I like how the majority of the opening matches are relatively "skill matched". Even if we do play France ._.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 01:33PM)Vanquish Wrote: Either way, I like how the majority of the opening matches are relatively "skill matched".
This. Matches look very well matches overall. Looks like all the games could quite easily go either way.
Thanks given by:
fuck this gon be hard
Thanks given by:
I'll say it'll be the same exact thing as last year. USA defeating France A in the finals.

Bad pairing shoutouts.
UK: France A is always a beast.
Bye: These guys always lose, and they get Waffles round 1? Ouch.
Thanks given by:
I'm 80% sure Bye will either beat or give USA a run for their money.
Thanks given by:
I know all France B members, they are really strong.
Thanks given by:
They will not win the Nordics
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 14, 10:30PM)ExodusS Wrote: I know all France B members, they are really strong.

Didn't they forfeit?
Thanks given by:
France B will not play the Cup anymore.
http://acwc.url.ph/forum/showthread.php?tid=43
Thanks given by:
is it possible to play ?
Thanks given by:
Germany will beat oceania.I bet 20euro
Thanks given by:
Zzz zzz
Thanks given by:
ill take that bet redbull
Thanks given by:
Nice.
Thanks given by:
Guys... remove the noob ban from the IRC channel, a guy called carlos banned me for "fear", just becuase I said no to a match, c'mon... only noobs act like that... Please fix this stupid problem, and admin of that channel.
Cheers!

//Edit: Can't post on WC forum, cuz my account is not activated yet
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 14, 02:24AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Guys... remove the noob ban from the IRC channel, a guy called carlos banned me for "fear", just becuase I said no to a match, c'mon... only noobs act like that, I can't even say this on the ACWC forum because im banned there too... Please fix this stupid problem
Cheers!

He's the one running the ACWC so I think you should probably just get used to your ban. Surely it doesn't matter anyway though, since you're leaving AC?
Thanks given by: