"Cheater"
Hey all,

Maybe i'm known for you, maybe not.. but i'm getting sick of those ban's on me because ' i cheat '.
Most players know i played LSS for a long time so that's why I can hax-jump just very good. Every time i make a good score i'm getting banned. Without evidence?! Pls show first evidence before u ban me. It's annying. Fk this shit i'm out. Oh yes, if you guys want no 'binds anymore, then simply remove that shit, u will see if u remove it I still can hax. It's not my problem I can hax, its ac problem.
Thanks given by:
xD!
Thanks given by:
What's the point of this thread?
Thanks given by:
Don't be a smartboy, ur totally not.
U don't see those admins in servers ban me for nothing.
Even Jamz does.
Thanks given by:
Smart boy? You don't need to be smart to know that 90% of players don't check the forums and their been many threads like this. Any decent player has been accused and banned
Thanks given by:
k dumboy than. Idc, I just want to get stop this shit.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 12:10PM)Graziano Wrote: ...' i cheat '...
I first accused you of having a suspicious action many months ago; your player model movement when shooting the AR, moving backwards and jumping at the same time is/was unlike any other player. Also, you are claiming to be able to do something which is not physically possible, ie. "hax-jump just very good"; you bind, and you know it, so why lie?
Anyway, I've only ever banned you from my own servers. I'd add you to the blacklist, but it's much more entertaining for me to ban you when you join.
Thanks given by:
Yeah many guys can shoot with AR and jump backwards, maybe a look in an inter you will see. So just I'm better than those other players on the pubs i'm a cheater? Dude a new version with a new bench noobs just joined what u expect. Btw if I 'bind' then simply remove that bind in whole AC. I play with arrows r control and r shift are mine crouch and jump. Maybe if u will look in some LSS servers u can see many guys can do it. They teached me how to hax too, so why i'm a hacker now? I thought you as a dev will be smarter than this, after all those years. I don't think many pro's will join this game anymore because of this. If u simply not can reach my skill leven than gtfo. Btw, very professional how you can handle like this ' but it's much more entertaining for me to ban you when you join. ' Thought u should know better... Nice game.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 05:38PM)jamz Wrote: you bind, and you know it,

Thank you for confirming this because Graz denied extensively
Thanks given by:
Jamz do you got evidence from his "cheatng"???
I wanna see it. Than we can see who's right!
Thanks given by:
Calm down boy, it's a game, if people ban you for "cheating", is because you raped them fast and you know more tactics when you play, i know many talented players in LSS and they haven't been banned for using hax-jump, in which servers do you play?
Thanks given by:
Yeah ik that. But now it's so hard i rape them that they can start ban. Yeah ik those players, all of them, i competed them in LSS ;) They didnt play inters or cm's that why i think. Sometimes in publics because i search for inters, there it will most of time happen. Ik it's a game but i'm just getting sick of those fail votes..
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 06:02PM)Graziano Wrote: Yeah ik that. But now it's so hard i rape them that they can start ban. Yeah ik those players, all of them, i competed them in LSS ;) They didnt play inters or cm's that why i think. Sometimes in publics because i search for inters, there it will most of time happen. Ik it's a game but i'm just getting sick of those fail votes..
Haha... n00b votes mate =) don't worry just avoid them or play other modes, most of the people who think that they are good in any mode and you wanna 1v1 them, are afraid of inters/matches.

These "fail votes" can't be denied, some servers accept lame/silly vote-reasons, everybody is sick about this :)

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Popcorn! get your popcorn here!
Thanks given by:
For some reason all the cheaters have a fucking big ego, you are acting in this way. I'm not saying that you are cheater but it's pretty suspicious.
Even if the bind is removed (not sure if it has been removed in the current version) would be possible do the hax-jump using a macro keyboard or some external program.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 05:24PM)Graziano Wrote: k dumboy than. Idc, I just want to get stop this shit.

I don't want to be a grammar nazi or anything, but with the amount of spelling errors you make, I don't think you have the right to call anyone 'dumb'.

It also makes you look rather like a douche.
Thanks given by:
For fuck's sake, just close this thread.

Also jamz hax jumping is possible w/o binding (though graz does bind jump).
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 06:13PM)Woolly Wrote: Popcorn! get your popcorn here!
Flamethrower! get your flamethrower here!

Anyways, with that level of egotism and attitude I'm not surprised they ban you, letting aside the fact you bind.
Thanks given by:
WTF, jamz i want to see the proof all of that you tell, you cant tell that someone is hacking without proof
Thanks given by:
Using the bind was pretty much universally accepted as cheating months ago, why does this thread even exist? Just ban the people that are idiotic enough to still do it.
Thanks given by:
TheNihilanth
Yeah but that was not the point, it was the point they ban me, not my attitude and egoism.
Idc your facts, this is ac not real life, i was just angry.
Thanks given by:
Mate, sorry about what i'm going to say to ya, but it seems that you take this so real. The 1st post says that you are mad about bans for "cheating", lol wth... Why saying bad words? Try to be more respecful, some of us understand your position about this, but man... Don't hate knowed people, they are writing their opinions about this, calm the f*ck down
Thanks given by:
You still selling?
Thanks given by:
Yeah sorry about that. I'll have more respect now ;) it's just people doesnt want those jumps in ctf, why dont ac remove that bind then? I just learned it in Gema's and in LSS Douze..
Thanks given by:
because if you use it its about skill not the bind, you use the bind? its your job to remove it ... you still want to use the jump? use your "lss skills"
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 07:36PM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
Flamethrower! get your flamethrower here!
Drama! get your drama here!
Thanks given by:
You can literally just mash shift and space to hax jump.
Just remove the hax jump already by fixing the requirements to edge jump.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 09:14PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: You can literally just mash shift and space to hax jump.

but you can't do it multiple times in a row without pre-jump, unless you're graziano ofc.

(27 May 14, 09:14PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Just remove the hax jump already by fixing the requirements to edge jump
this ^^
Thanks given by:
F1 to remove haxjump or bring it to unbindable way.
Jamz is not a dev. He is an admin. He also can ban you on his server like PERROS do. It is like to punish children playing on your backyard. We should accept that all we had mistakes in past. And he brought his appologies.

As for me, graziano is a skilled player and cannot be called a hacker.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 14, 09:39PM)madcatz Wrote: Jamz is not a dev.

jamz is dev.
jamz is life.
Thanks given by: