Team killers problem
Hi ,

I have been facing certain players in TOSOK games mostly who team kill just for fun in between games and leave server before we can vote for kick or ban.

Masterofvotes is one such player.

These Team killers also start banning players with out reason and with enough votes good players are voted out of the server.

Can you advice what can be done to keep these players out?

Grinch
Thanks given by:
Play on a server with active admins or one where the teamkillers are banned :)
Thanks given by:
Teamkilling is normal in any game, it can't be stopped. Coming here and posting on blacklist/ban threads would not fix it, so play other type of games if which you spawn instantly and not waiting for 6 min(for example).
Thanks given by:
I know its a problem.. i didnt post it in ban/blacklist area.. i put it in help ... I have seen a server that kicks people immediately after TK.. i am unable to remember that server.. If some servers can kick immdediately for TK.. y cant others do the same.. if u are a recurring Team killer the Admin will immediately notice players who are kicked again and again it will be easy to ban such players...

Atleast if u know the servers that kick for TK let me know..

TY

Grinch
Thanks given by:
The problem will exist because the server's owners don't update their serverblacklist.cfg

Example:
https://db.tt/jvdrVy4O [go to 7mr MasterOfVotes tking]

https://db.tt/xPNtaRoZ [MasterOfVotes banning a player whit no reason.... and the vote passed! 0_o]

On Gibbed.me servers MasterOfVotes is blacklisted:

http://www.gibbed.me/bl/serverblacklist.cfg

my solution: well, as I said, the server's owners SHOULD attend the "blacklist" and "obvious case of cheating" threads. but they don't. :|
Thanks given by:
Grinch, mate... i'm not saying that you posted in the Blacklist section of AC, i'm saying that if you try to post to a ban/blacklist that would not fix the teamkill problem, people do it for "fun" or just cuz they don't have nothing productive to do :d

Most of people go there and post to ban someone who teamkilled them 11 times or more, this works for them, but banning players for this is annoying.

Furthermore, there are many servers that unfornately i can't say which of them have the auto-kick for TK, but some of them kick people for friendly fire, this is nice but it's just a kick , a temporary ban for X server will work.

Finding admins in any server is difficult, beacause you can't know who is.
Thanks given by:
Skinny-Dog Wrote:cuz they don't have nothing productive to do :d

Reminds me of someone.
Thanks given by:
Hmm..

seems to be problem with updating Blk Lists by the admins... As Skinny-Dog(sorry) said some people also use this for blocking good players for friendly fire..

Still I feel that servers that kick for one team kill will have less problems compared to others that do nothing.. as these team killers like to kill many team mates immediately and run before a vote is called.. getting kicked for one team kill each time will irk them and it will not be fun for them to a server just for one team kill before being kicked.

So it shud be a standard - kick for team kill.. thats my thought anyway

Grinch
Thanks given by:
Mate, this action can't be prohibited to people, they have total liberty to do this. Yeah, i've seen many people disconnecting when someone calls a vote-kick and then they come back. Just stay call a vote-kick if that person have more tk or avoid them ;)

Yo mate, my name is Skinny-Dog not sleepydog xd.
Thanks given by:
Corrected the name.

sorry got confused with 40 server Sleepydog :D..
Thanks given by:
I have come across masterofvotes a few times...

He has been reported by me a few times if i recall..
But once by this guy here>> http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-14...#pid149393
Thanks given by:
Weirdest thing is i set a ban up the other day on a gema server (can't remember server name) against ths masterofvotes, but he has changed is name to votesofmaster. anyway, people pressed f1 so quickly that i got him banned of the server he usually leaves after the vote pops up so he doesn't get banned. (i do that when he bans me) so it said vote passed and the weirdest thing is that 5 minutes later he came back on to the server :o
Thanks given by: