Ingame buddy list
Hey all,

I like to play with some other members, but you don't know if they are online. If there was a ingame buddy list which shows you of the person is online, if he is online you can see the server where he is playing.

Is it a good idea?
Thanks given by:
If you push F3 on the servers menu, you will be able to search for your friend or you could join the irc channel.
Thanks given by:
here we go again?
hes talking about this!
(20 Apr 14, 07:03AM)-Subjective Wrote: Hey all,
...if they are online. If there was a ingame buddy list which shows you of the person is online...
Is it a good idea?
I think its a good idea but maybe it will take to much server time, so...

===Its time. ill report all oftopic posts. I dont care about warning points for do the right thing. (atm i have 50% wp)
So, if you dont have nothing to add, do nothing here!
Thanks given by:
if pushing f3 is odd for you, you can /searchnickname which i believe f3 is bound to.

another alternative is using IRC, teamspeak3/mumble etc. that's how most of the community stays in touch/chat in more real time.
Thanks given by:
I think this would be a good idea in theory, but also only if the server can handle it. It would go a way to improving the interface which is really quite dated.

(20 Apr 14, 08:45AM)1Cap Wrote: ===Its time. ill report all oftopic posts. I dont care about warning points for do the right thing. (atm i have 50% wp)
So, if you dont have nothing to add, do nothing here!
Everyone look and praise the knight in shining white armour as he saves us all from the possibility of having offtopic posts in this thread.
Thanks given by: