.LeXus''
[Image: 20140426_10_35_40_ac_depot_CTF.jpg]

This morning playing with IP. 81.84.x.x!!
Full=LeXus!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 14, 10:32PM)PERROS Wrote: This morning playing with IP. 81.84.x.x!!
It's probably PiToN. You can compare his IP to the one in the demos on this post.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 14, 11:13AM)jamz Wrote:
(26 Apr 14, 10:32PM)PERROS Wrote: This morning playing with IP. 81.84.x.x!!
It's probably PiToN. You can compare his IP to the one in the demos on this post.
I use the nick of Full, and I'm banned from servers |AoX|, [ESP] and often'm banned in master server, extend the grounds,do not care.
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 14, 08:29PM)PiToN Wrote: I'm banned from servers |AoX|

Not anymore, brutha'
Thanks given by:
Don't worry guys, he left AC for a moment (to play on "Crossfire")
Now the question is... for how much time?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 8ksfsx82stkh.jpg]
what can I say?
The fact that others pay for the guilt of others...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 14, 12:17AM)1Cap Wrote: pro|epamm is .LeXus''
No, it's his bum-chum feeh, who's actually slightly worse when it comes to claiming he'll never cheat again, then doing so.
edit: Xistra, on the other hand, probably is LeXuS, using proxies. :)
Thanks given by:
Lol this is complicated :D I agree with 1Cap that Lexus can be bad influence to others (SoF|Richy for example). Keep up the good work 1Cap.
Thanks given by:
someone could send me a private ip of the new lexus?
Thanks given by:
Here we have the Enty= Mynameis.Bra and rafael Plenas, a usual cheaters playing this game with some French, and then come to complain that they are cheaters!

[Image: 20140606_16_35_43_ac_shine_CTF.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Wow... i played an inter with EnTy, Rafa, Swat.... using .Bra tag but man, they were in my team in that inter and they played very bad to be cheaters... anyways, surprising news for me!

They always play in BoB and MA servers
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 14, 03:42PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Wow... i played an inter with EnTy, Rafa, Swat.... using .Bra tag but man, they were in my team in that inter and they played very bad to be cheaters... anyways, surprising news for me!

They always play in BoB and MA servers

They are cheaters and will be a lifetime in this game these two players, and one more who has tried or used, and stop using the lexus Xistral nick, you can get lexus, everyone know it's you. and inter idiots playing with you every day.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I didn't know that cappy, those are surprising news for me, thanks for the advice, same to PERROS.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 14, 06:36PM)1Cap Wrote:
So funny? Tell us the reason we want to laugh too.

Really would be nice to get these ips.
Skinny-Dog - Do not play with these players. Only do this to get the ips.
MyNameIs.Bra
Thanks given by:
Hey, what happened to MA servers?
I don't see them now... also, i played yesterday and i didn't see any .Bra tag or suspicious players.

Anyways, i would try to find their IPs if they play in any private server.

@PERROS
What is Xistral LeXuS nicks? no idea about that...
Thanks given by:
Look this IP from that guy Rafa.Bra:
Also some players having a match on BoB servers:
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 14, 02:48PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Hey, what happened to MA servers?
I don't see them now... also, i played yesterday and i didn't see any .Bra tag or suspicious players.

Anyways, i would try to find their IPs if they play in any private server.

@PERROS
What is Xistral LeXuS nicks? no idea about that...

Yes is. is use proxy sometimes now!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Rafa.Br is LeXuS'? I've played with him two or three times this week alone.... FireBird should be XRD's serveres, which should pull from BoB whitelists. Is he blocked on BoB?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 14, 07:53PM)Music Wrote: Rafa.Br is LeXuS'? I've played with him two or three times this week alone.... FireBird should be XRD's serveres, which should pull from BoB whitelists. Is he blocked on BoB?

Rafa.Bra is one of LeXuS friends, including SwaT and EnTy... using Bra tag.

I have a question, who the hell is USA|LuCk and Vaah.Amaral? I've seen this guys before in many inters with the .Bra guys... more friends? Or just players using these nicks?

That USA guy seems to have a sweet aimbot/trigeer... when i had an inter with that gut, his aiming was perfect, even receivimg damage wheb you cover with walls
Thanks given by:
Vaah.amaral is IGC from STK. And idk who LuCk is and im sure his aim is really bad :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 14, 08:40PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: I have a question, who the hell is USA|LuCk and Vaah.Amaral?

That USA guy seems to have a sweet aimbot/trigeer... when i had an inter with that gut, his aiming was perfect, even receivimg damage wheb you cover with walls

lololololol

no
Thanks given by:
He could of been hacking that game idk ;) lol i personally havent seenn lexus till today and he wasnt good at all. But stil acts retarded
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 14, 02:55AM)*LuCk* Wrote: lol i personally havent seenn lexus till today and he wasnt good at all. But stil acts retarded
hes top no cry
Thanks given by: