Silver League - Spring 2014
Silver's Roster includes B}, Pi_, iF*, [PSY], .45, and |AoX|. Communicate with each other here, or through pm's/teamspeak/irc/whatever.

Starting now and you have the deadline of june 1st to finish these games. Play everyone in your league. The Top 2 play a championship match afterwards!

Here is the match schedule/bracket
http://challonge.com/acsilverleaguespring2014

What do I do?

1) Look below, there are maps next to each letter. Then in the above link, you'll see each match has a letter as well. There's the map you play!

2) You can play games in any order you want, the 'round 1' is just there for looks.

3) Each match consists of 2 games, with teams swapping sides for game 2. Add up the flags from both games to determine a winner or a tie. No tiebreaker, it's just a tie. If a team has the same record as another team at the end of the league, whoever won their game wins. If it was a tie as well, we will make a tiebreaker match.

4) The team on top is CLA game 1. So for example, see match 'A' in the link? Pi will be CLA on ac_depot vs. B} game 1. Then they switch to RVSF game 2. Simple, I hope. :)

Maps are connected to the letters in alphabetical order so each map gets equal love, but the matches were scrambled so you randomly 'landed' onto a certain a map. There's no evil 'haha take that' planning behind it, plain luck.

Maps for each game

A: depot
B: desert3
C: elevation
D: gothic
E: ingress
F: lainio
G: mines
H: outpost
I: power
J: shine
K: sunset
L: swamp
M: urban
N: werk
O: depot
Thanks given by:
iF v B on ingress? Who is streaming that shit ;)
Thanks given by:
Does .45 have a gold and a silver team? o-O
Thanks given by:
Yep their pros play gold. :)
Thanks given by:
Gl all.
Thanks given by:
You can find |AoX| for match on:

Teamspeak aox-ac.tk
Forum http://aox-ac.net/forum/227-the-b-league-starts
IRC #ax-clan, #psyclan on alterland.net

good luck ;)
Thanks given by:
Im happy, it's starts. GL & HF. We can |AoX|'s jajjajajaja
Thanks given by:
Glad you guys think you have a chance, that means the balance is looking good for silver this time. :)

Last time with all the hax silver teams, it was like...
[Image: tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif]
Thanks given by:
Good to see shit's finally coming together.
Thanks given by:
Fuck all y'all

http://infamousclan.net

FIXED ALL REGISTRATION ISSUES.
YOU NOW RECIEVE EMAILS.

IM FROM AUSTRALIA BTW
Thanks given by:
GL all

Please PM here or http://paradoxinfinity.net/

Hey D33p6 - back to AC!
Thanks given by:
Why can't everyone just use gamesurge, jesus christ.

Anyway, anyone from PSY wanna play at 09:00 GMT Friday the 4th of April?
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 14, 11:06AM)Foo Wrote: Why can't everyone just use gamesurge, jesus christ.

Anyway, anyone from PSY wanna play at 09:00 GMT Friday the 4th of April?

I work Saturdays, i can do Saturday nights though. 14:00GMT ?

(03 Apr 14, 10:34AM)1Cap Wrote: Hey D33p6 - back to AC!

I know. Roster was a little off.
Fixed it, added MIA's, removed Hugs as he is apping for AoX apprently.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 14, 11:06AM)Foo Wrote: Why can't everyone just use gamesurge, jesus christ.
#ax-clan is @ gamesurge... relax Foo'!
Thanks given by:
[Image: lcuuUzn.png]
ggwp
Thanks given by:
Nihi: Excited for that match as well? :p
Thanks given by:
LeChiff asked specifically to play against you. ;)

EDIT: I SUGGEST WE PLAY ON THE 27TH OF APRIL. THIS IS A SUNDAY. THIS IS ALSO CELEBRATING INFAMOUS' 1ST BIRTHDAY. ALSO RADIO AFTERWARDS. I AM GUNNA BE SO DRUNK.
Thanks given by:
@nightmare: well it's the more interesting match for us to be honest (with all due respect for all the other teams *except specifically* 1Cap) so I'm just warming up the environment prior our match ;D
GLHF
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 14, 03:48PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: @nightmare: well it's the more interesting match for us to be honest (with all due respect for all the other teams *except specifically* 1Cap) so I'm just warming up the environment prior our match ;D
GLHF

It is definitely the one game we are itching to play.
Thanks given by:
why? o.o
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 14, 04:16PM)Nightmare Wrote: why? o.o

For me, I consider you guys good friends, I was there when RR made the thing back with Cactus Maximus in Xu. History brah.

AND U TOOK MY FUCKIN NAME BRAH
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 14, 04:29PM)DrauL Wrote: Xu
All those memories...

Can we play after the 20th? I have a week of finals and then im not going to be around for another week.
Thanks given by:
edgejump = jumping over edges (usually boxes) really fast without a loss of speed

haxjump = the action of scaling a wall by pressing certain combinations of keys at certain times

bindjump = a bind that makes haxjumping a lot easier and A LOT faster

this is alowed? becouse it change the gameplay
Thanks given by:
Edge jump = yes
hax jump/bind = no

I don't believe the devs recognize haxjump as a legit move/feature. And it's impossible to tell from a demo if you're doing some kung fu combo or simply have it binded, so let's stay away from that. :)
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 14, 06:19PM)1Cap Wrote: edgejump = jumping over edges (usually boxes) really fast without a loss of speed

haxjump = the action of scaling a wall by pressing certain combinations of keys at certain times

bindjump = a bind that makes haxjumping a lot easier and A LOT faster

this is alowed? becouse it change the gameplay
Haxjump =
"The action of scaling a wall by pressing certain combination of keys at certain times" ?
Nah man. Haxjump == space shift space shift.

Binded hax jump is still hax jump. It's just /bind c jump;crouch

(08 Apr 14, 06:32PM)Nightmare Wrote: Edge jump = yes
hax jump/bind = no

I don't believe the devs recognize haxjump as a legit move/feature. And it's impossible to tell from a demo if you're doing some kung fu combo or simply have it binded, so let's stay away from that. :)

It's easy to tell if you're binded. If you can make jumps first try, every try you're binded. Usually it takes non-binded players a couple tries. It's also harder to jump high stuff without bind. It's possible but it takes a few tries.
Thanks given by:
Well it's illegal for the league either way
:p
Thanks given by:
Since 1.5 year i'm learning to hax-jump in LSS douze..
Now i'm training CTF for like 7-8 months and every game i hax-jumped without binds..
So I can't stop hax in a game it's just an automatic thing for my fingers lol
And now I hear this isn't allowed, but I just don't fail for like 95% of my tries.
I will try to don't do it, but just don't ban me if i do it for a couple of times..
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 14, 07:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: Well it's illegal for the league either way

Wait, so because one person can't move as fluidly, we all have to not move as fluidly? What if it's a natural reaction? Besides, according to some of the more prominent gema players, an edge jump is essentially a slower version of a hax jump. If hax jumping is banned, edge jump should be too (since, jump crouch jump crouch is ALSO how you execute an edge jump). Being able to hax jump is a skill, just like having good aim. It's not easy to do, and many people can't do it. Why should the people who /can/ do it and do so /naturally/ be barred from using a manuever that exists in game?
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 14, 07:29PM)Mousikos Wrote: It's easy to tell if you're binded. If you can make jumps first try, every try you're binded. Usually it takes non-binded players a couple tries. It's also harder to jump high stuff without bind. It's possible but it takes a few tries.

It's the other way usually. Also, if someone bounces upon landing (not jumping, but actually bouncing), that's usually an indicator of a binded haxjump.

(08 Apr 14, 08:25PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(08 Apr 14, 07:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: Well it's illegal for the league either way

Wait, so because one person can't move as fluidly, we all have to not move as fluidly? What if it's a natural reaction? Besides, according to some of the more prominent gema players, an edge jump is essentially a slower version of a hax jump. If hax jumping is banned, edge jump should be too (since, jump crouch jump crouch is ALSO how you execute an edge jump). Being able to hax jump is a skill, just like having good aim. It's not easy to do, and many people can't do it. Why should the people who /can/ do it and do so /naturally/ be barred from using a manuever that exists in game?

This, all of it.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 14, 08:40PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(08 Apr 14, 07:29PM)Mousikos Wrote: It's easy to tell if you're binded. If you can make jumps first try, every try you're binded. Usually it takes non-binded players a couple tries. It's also harder to jump high stuff without bind. It's possible but it takes a few tries.

It's the other way usually. Also, if someone bounces upon landing (not jumping, but actually bouncing), that's usually an indicator of a binded haxjump.

(08 Apr 14, 08:25PM)Mousikos Wrote:

This, all of it.

Bounce on landing? I've done that with rifle jump + edge jump though. I can't figure out why I bounce because I missed the next jump (gibbed10)
Thanks given by: