Long dead player, coming back to say hi (and play again)
Hi all,

I've been away quite a while. I tried to play a month ago or so, and found out I couldn't because of the update to 1.2 (yeah, it's been a while). I got it the new version working, copied a bunch of my old config files over and got "my settings" back.

I also got my server "Beverly Hills Shooting Club" working again by copying most of my old config files too. AoX-For3v3r (spelling) was really cool and got me some more up-to-date blacklists and whitelists.

For those who don't know me or remember me. I've played for a number of years. I'm mostly a public server type of player. I've tried a few clans here and there, but they normally don't work out or fall apart for some reason or another. So, I'm usually out there playing on publics, hoping for a good CTF or OSOK/TOSOK game to play for bit.

Anyway, if any of you old-timers remember me and want to stop by and say hi, Beverly Hills is where I'll be playing most of the time. I've ran across a few other old-timers already, and given out a couple admin passwords.

I would be glad to give out more passwords (to folks that I am sure would be responsible, adult-like, admins). I am lookin at you for3v3r.

I hate the bad maps that most of you all hate, and I hate the behaviors that can make playing AC no fun, too. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

So, it's fun to be fragging again and I'll see ya round.
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 14, 02:18AM)Liz-Taylor Wrote: I hate the bad maps that most of you all hate, and I hate the behaviors that can make playing AC no fun, too. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

conformist
Thanks given by:
everytime an old player comes back to ac an angel gets its wings.

its been raining angels for awhile around these parts
Thanks given by:
hi LIZ.....
Played on your server a few times in the last few weeks.
Great selection of maps ur using.
Have to say when I was in there I noticed you seem to attract a better playing crowd.
Glad you put up with my shotty lol Not everyones fav weapon but hey my choice....
Thanks given by: