Russia-Ukraine
Please, every history book is written from the country's perspective. You don't get historical facts by reading a one school book, you need to do research and get a larger understanding of things.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 14, 08:18PM)pweaks Wrote: you need to do research and get a larger understanding of things.

A wild internet appears.

What I said about what we learn at school is probably the same in other countries, if not certainly.
Thanks given by:
Wikipedia ftw.
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 14, 12:00PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(22 Mar 14, 08:18PM)pweaks Wrote: you need to do research and get a larger understanding of things.

A wild internet appears.

What I said about what we learn at school is probably the same in other countries, if not certainly.
Read a book by a polish author and then read a book by a german author about a same subject or event. That's what I mean. You really think that a russian school book tells the events of WWII the same way that an american one does for example?
Thanks given by:
I agreed with you, what I said meant that we both learn biased informations at school.
Thanks given by:
I don't think history books are that different. Outside of crazy dictator nations. It's history, meant to be learned from, not modified to hide the fact something bad happened. Bad things happened everywhere!

Hey Russia Cubers. Are you guys done invading Ukraine or is the East next? Just wondering. It's kind of been overshadowed by that missing plane story here.
Thanks given by:
Dunno. I don't think Mr Putin will invade Ukraine or any other country. I hope it stays this way.
Thanks given by:
Need more Russia
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 14, 08:49PM)Sveark Wrote: Need more Russia

Nah, we need more North Korea
Thanks given by: