Russia-Ukraine
(16 Mar 14, 02:36AM)Undead Wrote:
(15 Mar 14, 11:22PM)Flames Wrote: UK wont fight a war they cant win :D

I hope Pakistan + NATO + Japan + Israel invades India, big deal. India has been doing that for decades. Let others have fun too.

Keep hope alive.
[Image: o6EwI0h.gif]
Thanks given by:
There's a problem with that Undead
1. Pakistan is weak
2.Japan and Israel don't have problems with India and NATO wont do shit.
3.we have Russia on our side :P
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 14, 02:43AM)Cemer Wrote: HOW ABOUT WE ALL GET IN UKRAINE

hot
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 14, 05:38AM)Flames Wrote: There's a problem with that Undead
1. Pakistan is weak
2.Japan and Israel don't have problems with India and NATO wont do shit.
3.we have Russia on our side :P

actually, i have commanded all nations to engage in total war with the pitiful nation of India. all resources shall be focused to remove curry and give rightful clay back to pakistan. also now Somalia will invade.
Thanks given by:
Oh undead please don't do that, please spare us. I shall give you thousand cows if you ask the countries not to invade us ( i can give you a slave too, what say?).
Thanks given by:
likely today Crimeans vote to join Russia, and it will be restored historical justice

now in Ukraine to maraud national-extremists,who seized power by force and who have little in common with those who live in the East,recognized by the world community and Russia will protect Russians if needed
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 14, 06:25AM)|40+|Axel Wrote: likely today Crimeans vote to join Russia, and it will be restored historical justice

now in Ukraine to maraud national-extremists,who seized power by force and who have little in common with those who live in the East,recognized by the world community and Russia will protect Russians if needed

REMAIN VIGILANT, comrade. Mongol horde of CHINA could seize back conquered province Outer Manchuria while we commit to bring Ukraine into righteous and divine glorious hegemony of Greater Russia.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 14, 06:25AM)|40+|Axel Wrote: likely today Crimeans vote to join Russia

I'm not surprise, you rig elections in each country/region, which you seize, so why should there be any different in this case?
Thanks given by:
"Justice"
Thanks given by:
Heads Up! Heads Up! Here's another one.. and a.. and a.. another one.

(Yeek-Yeek Woop-Woop) Why you all in my ear? Talkin' a whole bunch a shit that I ain't tryin to hear.
Get Back! Motherfucker You don't know me like that.
Get back! Motherfucker You don't know me like that!
(Yeek-Yeek Woop-Woop) I ain't playin' around.. Make one false move, I'll take you down.
Get back! Motherfucker You don't know me like that.

So, so, come on, come on. DON'T get swung on, swung on. It's the knick-knack-patty-whack still riding cadillacs. Family off the streets, made my homies put the baggies back. (Whoo!) Still stackin' plaques (yep), still action-packed (yep), and
dope.. I keep it flippin' like acrobats. That's why I pack a mack, that'll crack a back, cause on my waist, there's more heat than the shaq-attack! But I ain't speakin' about ballin', jus' thinkin' about brawlin' 'til y'all start ballin'. We all in together now, birds of a feather now, jus' bought a plane so we changin' the weather now. So put your brakes on, cats put your capes on, and knock off your block, get dropped, and have your face blown. Cause I'll prove it, scratch off the music, like hey little stupid, don't make me looose it!

(Yeek-Yeek Woop-Woop) Why you all in my ear? Talkin' a whole bunch a shit that I ain't tryin to hear.
(Yeek-Yeek Woop-Woop) I ain't playin' around.. Make one false move, I'll take you down.

I came (I came), I saw (I saw), I hit him right dead in the jaw (in the jaw).

See I caught him with a right hook, caught him with a jab, caught him with an upper cut, kicked him in his ass. Sent him on his way cause I ain't for that talk, and no trips to the county. I ain't for that walk! We split like 2 pins at the end of a lane, we'll knock out your spotlight and put end to your fame. Put a DTP pendant at the end of yo' chain, and put
the booty of a swish at the end of a flame.

Hey, you want WHAT with me?!
I'm gonna tell you one time,
don't FUCK with me!
Get down!
Cause I ain't got nothin' to lose,
and I'm havin a bad day,
don't make me take it out on you!

Maann, cause I don't wanna do that. I wanna have a good time and enjoy my Jack.. sit back and watch the women get drunk
as hell, so I can wake up in the morning with a story to tell. I know it's been a little while since I've been out the
house, but now I'm here.. you wanna stand around runnin' yo' mouth? I can't hear nothing you sayin' or spittin', so what's
up? Don't you see we in the club?, man shut the fuck up!

Ah! We in the red light district!
Whoo! We in the red light district!
Whoo! We in the red light district!
Whoo! The red light district!
Whoo! The red light district..
Ah! The red light district..
Thanks given by:
Anyone see the video of Russian soldiers beating up a photographer?
Thanks given by:
The U.S. should return Alaska to Russia,be ready for the referendum XDDD
Thanks given by:
Russia should return Russia to Mongolia, GENGHIS KHAN M8
Thanks given by:
America should return America to native Americans (or at least to UK ;). Then Russians will get Alaska back.
Thanks given by:
yo http://maidantranslations.com/2014/03/17...to-turkey/
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuNT01JmfLw.

The moral of the story - if you want to protest, don't go out, least you get killed by one of those camper-noobs...
Thanks given by:
>implying military action could occur between superpowers in the 21st century

top kek

(16 Mar 14, 11:42AM)grenadier Wrote:
(16 Mar 14, 06:25AM)|40+|Axel Wrote: likely today Crimeans vote to join Russia

I'm not surprise, you rig elections in each country/region, which you seize, so why should there be any different in this case?

Even if the votes had not been "rigged" (or unfair towards those dissenting towards Russia's view on Crimea), it would still have passed, or been extremely close to (not really sure on this though tbh). Many Crimeans desire the economic and social security which comes from joining the relatively stable Russians, and if they do, they should be allowed, just as should be in all independence movements. However, assuming that Russia actually has an interest in the Crimeans is disingenuous at best, rather wanting to consolidate their regional interests and "test" Europe. Whatever the case, this is not as simple as the double entente of EU + US vs. Russia.

(15 Mar 14, 11:22PM)Flames Wrote: UK wont fight a war they cant win :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
Thanks given by:
https://soundcloud.com/swarlos-l-jackson/uno-madgibbs
Thanks given by:
madgibbs will fight russia
Thanks given by:
why cant u shut up
Thanks given by:
Why nobody call Superman?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1969215_10152851122118912_1652932369_n.jpg]
"Russians are overbearing and invaders
How did they dare to put Russia among a cluster of NATO bases?"

Haha, made my day :)
Thanks given by:
In WW2, Stalin made a speech saying he hoped Germany-France-England weakened each other so they could be easy pickings for the Soviet Union.

Reportedly, at least. It's not in any history books as far as I know.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 14, 08:52PM)Nightmare Wrote: Reportedly, at least. It's not in any history books as far as I know.

History books are full of BS, no place for the truth or interesting things. At least it's like this in France.
Thanks given by:
And that plan got cut short by, obviously, Germany attacking Russia.
It's like game of thrones in real life. :D
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 14, 10:05PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(21 Mar 14, 08:52PM)Nightmare Wrote: Reportedly, at least. It's not in any history books as far as I know.

History books are full of BS, no place for the truth or interesting things. At least it's like this in France.

History books here are usually full of facts and interesting things

I guess french educational system sucks then :)

(Or at least history)
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 14, 10:05PM)ExodusS Wrote:

Yeah, like, hmm... Holocaust. That never happened, history books lie.
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 14, 11:03PM)Marti Wrote: I guess french educational system sucks then :)

I asked my english teacher if we had english lessons before the great Steve Jobs and Obama, she told be it was all about KKK and Luther-King. Steve Jobs and Obama are heroes for my class, english lessons are just encouraging them in their thoughs.

I asked my economy teacher if we were going to study the real causes of the crysis, he told me it was not in the program, after the economy book, rating agencies don't even exist. (but we study the 2008 crysis, "2008" lol)

My management book says if a two countries are creating planes and t-shirts and the second country is superior at both industries, then the first one must drop the t-shirt system and focus on the plane. Like if the second country was going to drop plane and focus on T-shirts.

In spanish, all we study is Chilli dictator, fruit cultures and related issues, no relation between him and the USA, my teacher knows about it but isn't allowed to talk about it, it isn't in the program.

I think I can extend this list but it's enough for you to understand.
Thanks given by:
Explains why some of the french people i know are truly retarded lol

Will it improve in uni?
Thanks given by:
French History Books Wrote:America was completely taken over by Germany. France saves the day.
Thanks given by: