Gummy Pickups 1.2
Had to remake my Gummy Pickups for 1.2, so I updated them too.

Better look/ less buggy, more consistent design of models.
All pickups have been "flattened", no rounded models, all the same width now.
I fixed the ammobox and pistolclips models and textures, as they were done really badly and were quite annoying.

[Image: 12686864153_e05fd8a1b6.jpg]

Get them on akimbo here. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Health, Ammo, Pistol Ammo, Helmet, Kevlar, Nade, ???
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 14, 11:37AM)Mousikos Wrote: Health, Ammo, Pistol Ammo, Helmet, Kevlar, Nade, ???

godmode akimbo
Thanks given by:
I think there probably should be a bigger difference between kevlar and helmet, maybe different shades of green?
Thanks given by:
EDIT:

What about this?

Or even this
Thanks given by:
That looks great but I still don't think you could be certain what armor it is you're looking at at a glance. But it's definitely an improvement and it's not that much of a problem anyway. You take what armor you can see and probably know off by heart which armor is where if you're familiar with the map.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 12:31AM)Hellspell Wrote: You take what armor you can see and probably know off by heart which armor is where if you're familiar with the map.
A very important note. Regardless, I would go more for the green shade on the kevlar rather than written numbers, I think the brain would processes that faster.
Thanks given by:
I'd have suggested to make the 25-point armour green and the 50-point armour yellow like in quake, but seems like you have too many yellow pickups already. :/

They look awesome otherwise.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 04:32AM)Vanquish Wrote: I'd have suggested to make the 25-point armour green and the 50-point armour yellow like in quake, but seems like you have too many yellow pickups already. :/

They look awesome otherwise.

He could also do a red (I think it's quake live that has the red armour).
Thanks given by:
Yeah true but the red armour is 100 points in quake, not 50. I guess since AC has no 100-point armour it could work though. :D
Thanks given by:
I do slightly want to keep the armour green, as that's the colour I'd associate with armour, and the pickups are all kinda colour coded, but I tried red and it looks fine too.

I'm tempted to use the second adjustment I made, with the darker patch in the middle, as they're easily recognizable then and I wouldn't have to mess with the colours.

EDIT:
Final Solution
I liked the shield with the dark patch in the middle best, but it looked lame, so I started again with the model, using the old one as a template, and made this. Different shape, size and shade of green used.
Will update akimbo asap.
Thanks given by:
why not make the helmet a jujube
Thanks given by:
I will make you a whole set of jujube pickups, Cemer.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 02:55AM)Z3R0 Wrote: I will make you a whole set of jujube pickups, Cemer.

thanks
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 04:40AM)Cemer Wrote:
(22 Feb 14, 02:55AM)Z3R0 Wrote: I will make you a whole set of jujube pickups, Cemer.
thanks

Enjoy, hahaha.
Thanks given by:
sweet
Thanks given by:
Literally
Thanks given by: