Aim Pointz Gal0r3
(20 Feb 14, 05:58PM)jamz Wrote: I had to check the poster; I thought adam had returned.

he has always been here, silly goy
Thanks given by:
You know what? Never mind. Now that I think about it; I understand how intimidating it must be to have a lower score than someone who is so severely restricted of his full capabilities. That was cruel of me... I will adjust accordingly, and declare as so: You n00bz don't have to post your scores any more.

RikPik. You give as much fucks about this whole parade as much as you ever had sexual intercourse, it seems. Albeit it does also seem you gave enough fucks as to post two times in my thread, and probably enough that you've already tried playing these games. I'm sure your scores are quite magnificent; it's just that the public is unworthy of knowing the extent of your caliber. Spot on, aren't I?
Thanks given by:
That is a very 'elitist' reaction

Not

Gtfo back playing your crappy aimtraining games, im sure people will like you there (im actually sure they wont)

Some people dont give a fuck about their aim as they play for fun, mad?

No one likes you and no one will, especially if you keep acting like this, also from your response it looks like youre a 12 year old virgin yourself. Your name also makes it look like youre a 12 year old faggot

Go and try make some friends somewhere else and stop wasting our time kthxbai
Thanks given by:
So entertaining
Thanks given by:
Leave him alone lol he is maybe good at these flash game but not at AC everyone his game.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 03:37PM)Million Wrote: Leave him alone lol he is maybe good at these flash game but not at AC everyone his game.

Just like you :D:D
Thanks given by:
What provoked this negative reaction, I do wonder. My little provocation did? Oh dear.

I am not sure where exactly is this place you speak of. As far I'm aware, these games are games, not the friend-simulation website you're thinking of.

I can see that clearly. They've been posting in my thread for quite a while, trying to keep things offtopic. A most notable example is this guy called Marti. Says he doesn't care about aim and plays for fun, and yet he would feed my provocations instead of ignoring what I say. Truly, casuals are quite interesting, don't you agree?

I am deeply offended by these truthful insults. I don't understand, why must you do this to me? Are you that upset you have lower scores than me in these games? Oh don't cry baby, I'm sure you'll be able to get better scores than me... once pigs start flying, and hell freezes over. In which case, you never will. :(((
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see your skills. 1v1?
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 14, 03:51PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: Says he doesn't care about aim and plays for fun, and yet he would feed my provocations instead of ignoring what I say.

I am deeply offended by these truthful insults.

I never said that stop telling lies.

You honestly dont get it do you?
Thanks given by:
Well, I've been confused for quite a while, I just wanted for people to post their scores as I originally intended for this thread's premise to be. Some noobs kept on shitting on that, and then my patience died out.

So you weren't implying that you're some filthy, butthurt casual? I see.

I'd like to, Waffles, but right now my connection keeps on dropping every 10 seconds. This post of mine should have been delivered years ago, but of course.

Maybe tomorrow. It's almost time for me to go to bed anyways.
Thanks given by:
fedora intensifies
Thanks given by:
around stacks

never relax
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5tvSqiT.jpg]
Thanks given by: