Aim Pointz Gal0r3
Hai. My name's ElitistBob and I'm a newbie. I started playing this game two weeks ago but only decided to make an account yesterday (for a certain friend of mine). Upon my account's activation, I immediately went to make a thread, but didn't really know where, and what my topic would be. So I decided to make my thread here, for safety measure. The topic? Well.

http://aim400kg.ru/en/ Here lies a certain website, one that is specifically made for a certain aspect of competitive gaming... AIM. Mouse control, hand dexterity, etc. This site is good for measuring those.

You think you're good at aiming? Go play Exact Aiming, and report your scores here. My average scores tend to be in the range of 70k-80k.

Average for my standards. :)

Also, I would like to declare that I use a random $2 mouse I bought from a random store that I forgot what name is. I also use a crappy laptop with a crappy refresh rate, totally unsuitable for gaming. This mouse is not even comfortable to use. It is a year old. I also use a crappy mousepad. Which is also a year old. When was the last time I washed it? Hmm... wait, do I even wash it at all?

I like snipers, I use snipers in every mode. Although I'm still pretty bad, not good enough for competition. I need to practice them hedsh0ts. Being dominant in OSOK ain't good enough, ye.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 01:15PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: My average scores tend to be in the range of 70k-80k.

Average for my standards. :)
bullshite

(16 Feb 14, 01:15PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: Also, I would like to declare that I use a random $2 mouse I bought from a random store that I forgot what name is. I also use a crappy laptop with a crappy refresh rate, totally unsuitable for gaming. This mouse is not even comfortable to use. It is a year old. I also use a crappy mousepad. Which is also a year old. When was the last time I washed it? Hmm... wait, do I even wash it at all?

more bullshite

[Image: 00755e7c6b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I didn't expect a reply this soon. But I must say, I am quite flattered.
Thanks given by:
if ur a real badman lengman

http://missionred.com/games/reflexte.html
Thanks given by:
Fun game. I like how fast-paced it is. First try, 418,000. Is that good?
Thanks given by:
doubt it
Thanks given by:
These games doesn't help improve skill/aim in games, except maybe the reflexes
Thanks given by:
Why do you doubt my legitimacy, Undead? Now you had me go through the work of providing screenshotties. And this damn connection just had to keep dropping... to hell with this country :(

http://prntscr.com/2szuy7 My score slightly worse this time, since my game froze at the start and it lagged a little in the end for unknown reasons.

If you had a deep enough understanding of how aiming works, Shadow, you would say otherwise. Professional players use these flash games, and for good reason.
Thanks given by:
The sensitivity in-game is not the same than out of game. Practicing this often will throw you off and make your aim less refined. The only good it does is help your reaction time.
Thanks given by:
That's a common misconception. Look, why don't you question yourself as to what is being stimulated as you try to aim? The human mind isn't that simple.
Thanks given by:
the sensitivity for in-game and out can be the same if you make it so moto, i personally have adjusted my settings so i "practice" my aim when im browsing the internet or doing work.

@elitist,

both undead and i have gotten to rounds 7 and 8 in missionred and so far are the only 2 to my knowledge that have gotten there (maybe because nobody else cares)

i spent some time aim400kg and it seemed to help a little bit but is more specialized. my personal favorite is the one with the tiny dots, exact aiming dot plus. very effective. fast aiming is also good for those "snap" shots. exact aiming by itself is kinda pointless imo with missionred being a better alternative.

the other key to this is how to systematically apply those skills learned in those games to ac. many people have asked me how i aim, and i always say the same thing. I practiced at gamespeed 50 to where i could get 100% accuracy with AR for 200 bullets. then i bumped up the gamespeed to 55 and did the same thing. then 60 etc. etc. all the way to gamespeed 160. at the lower gamespeed you really get used to the weapons and how they work (im a master at 1.1 AR :DD (its OP)). AT gamespeed higher than 100 i just try and get 40% or higher with the focus being on distance aiming. Practicing in game is probably more effective for me personally, but games never hurt.

There's a lot more to aiming in ac than how you move your mouse, but good hand dexterity is always a massive plus when gaming.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 02:28PM)MotoShadow Wrote: These games doesn't help improve skill/aim in games, except maybe the reflexes

they are very good for improving aim, sorry.
Thanks given by:
"both undead and i have gotten to rounds 7 and 8 in missionred and so far are the only 2 to my knowledge that have gotten there (maybe because nobody else cares)"

Not quite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuyQ-fqTYB4

Glad that someone other than me actually understands how these games work. But anyways, post your scores, people :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 04:39PM)Waffles Wrote: both undead and i have gotten to rounds 7 and 8 in missionred and so far are the only 2 to my knowledge that have gotten there (maybe because nobody else cares)

I got to seven once. usually I get to about 5 or 6.

@OP:
"Exact Aiming V2" is the best game I've used to improve aiming in AC since it helps train your hitscan aim which is something crucial for auto weapons. missionred is better for training your precision. You probably already know this but just because you aim well on a flash game doesn't mean you will aim well in fps games, and vice versa.
Thanks given by:
Indeed. To be good at FPS games you need more than good mouse control. Well-developed muscle memory is a contributing factor to consistent, accurate aim. Without it, you would do quite terribly even with a ninja's hand.

Exact Aiming V2 is the best game in aim400kg actually. (next to Exact aiming dot plus) It nicely stimulates every necessity possible for aiming, making it a much better version than V1.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 01:15PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: ...I'm a newbie. I started playing this game two weeks ago...
Also bullshit.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 05:19PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: Not quite.

within the AC community, yeah.

(16 Feb 14, 05:35PM)jamz Wrote:
(16 Feb 14, 01:15PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: ...I'm a newbie. I started playing this game two weeks ago...
Also bullshit.

i think we all knew that ha
Thanks given by:
"I go in-game asking everyone for a 1vs1 and if they don't want to play me, I start writing in caps and call everyone faggot and noob."
Thanks given by:
Thats how you get games now I thought. Just belittle people until they agree to play you
Thanks given by:
Yes, that's the only way you can get to play against decent players nowadays. Normally asking for a game here and there only attracts the noobz (speaking of my experience) but going apeshit in CTF servers seems to give very good results. I get to play against people who're good enough to play evenly against me with only 10% of their actual playing ability. Yes, I get owned often. Surprisingly though, these people are nice enough to give me advice even after my deliberate trolls against them.

First time I played this game was somewhere around 2010-2011, I think. I quit playing after a few weeks or so. Then I played again in 2012, and quit several days after. Then I did as well in early 2013, but had to quit after a few weeks due to some masterserver error. I think it was because of my computer, since everything started working nicely after I reformatted. Yay.
Thanks given by:
I found this neat little aiming game while I was browsing the interwebs for CS frag movies. http://reflex.soft32.com/

I got a score of 1094021 on it recently, which I think is pretty impressive.

I like how it's portable. It'll be my main training tool from now on.
Thanks given by:
Post scores, please.
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 14, 12:04PM)XxElitistBobxX Wrote: Post scores, please.

[Image: untitle.JPG]
Thanks given by:
My thread is getting trolled, it seems.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the offtopic section.
Thanks given by:
Come on. Don't be embarrassed to display your less than mediocre scores, you damned noobs.

Reversing the opposition. :)
Thanks given by:
I got 1337 and 666

I think theyre trying to tell me something
Thanks given by:
I got the exact same score as the amount of fucks I give :D
Thanks given by:
oy vey

[Image: C96Jv8X.gif]
Thanks given by:
I had to check the poster; I thought adam had returned.
Thanks given by: