Cant play
Plsss help me after I reformat my laptop I downloaded ac and after I download ac I cant play now the fps shown below is 1 why is this happening

pls help me :(

Its windows 7 ultimate
Thanks given by:
There is not a problem about your OS or laptop, just update your card graphic driver.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 14, 02:42PM)Krayce Wrote: There is not a problem about your OS or laptop, just update your card graphic driver.

...or install the drivers. lol
Thanks given by:
Its up to date dude mobile intel 965 express chipset family
Thanks given by:
Can you try reinstalling the graphics drivers? Just do it if on the off chance it actually is your graphics drivers..
Thanks given by:
ok how to post image
Thanks given by:
you can use this site to upload image . ( click here )So, put the link here using "insert image".
= What is your laptop full model?
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 02:44AM)MPx Wrote:
(15 Feb 14, 02:42PM)Krayce Wrote: There is not a problem about your OS or laptop, just update your card graphic driver.

...or install the drivers. lol
Yes, use this useful website to install and update all drivers of your computer.
Thanks given by:
I dont know is that have a virus and I dont really know what is drivers or graphics card
Thanks given by:
If you reformat your laptop and don't know what drivers are, your computer is probably going to give you way more problems than just AC not working.
Thanks given by:
I'm not a Windows user but I may help you. To see which device is causing problems go to:

Control panel > System and security > System. Will open a window called Devices Administration.

[Image: ventana_administrador_disp.gif]

Something like this.

It basically a list of all your hardware. if one of them have this icon (?), is the device that you must update. See the model (or name) and search on the web for it driver.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 14, 07:34PM)MPx Wrote: I'm not a Windows user but I may help you. To see which device is causing problems go to:

Control panel > System and security > System. Will open a window called Devices Administration.

[Image: ventana_administrador_disp.gif]

Something like this.

It basically a list of all your hardware. if one of them have this icon (?), is the device that you must update. See the model (or name) and search on the web for it driver.

Very good explanation. :)
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 14, 10:32AM)MarcClint21 Wrote: I dont know is that have a virus and I dont really know what is drivers or graphics card
Install this plugin (click here), it will analyse your system and then give you all drivers that you need.
Thanks given by:
thx for the help guys but there are no (?) appeared

and it is Up to date says the computer
Thanks given by:
A (?) in your device manager usually indicates a problem. Afaik, a "working", but out of date driver wouldn't show up that way. Unfortunately, windows won't really show drivers as being "in need of update", at least not in my experience.
Here's what your problem is: The default drivers that windows supplied do work.. kindof.. but if you want to play games properly, you're going to need the newest drivers (or at least newer, better ones). In general, you'd get these from the manufacturer. For example, I have an Nvidia brand graphics card, so I got my drivers from the Nvidia website. Since you have a laptop, though, it's not always that simple.

You mentioned that you don't know what drivers are. Drivers are, in layman's terms, what "drives", or runs the hardware, in a sense. You can think of it as the things that tell the computer how to use your hardware. If your computer is being told information that is old and that isn't the best way to use it, then your computer can't use what it has to it's fullest.
A Graphics card is the bit of hardware that handles all (or most) of anything having to do with graphics on screen. If that isn't running very well, then your graphics card won't be able to do things quickly, thus, low FPS.

We are willing to try to help you a bit, but this is not a technical support forum. If you need further assistance, I'd recommend a forum more like that, or, heck, your favorite search engine would probably help too.

Edit: I stand corrected.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 14, 10:47AM)1Cap Wrote: ...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Yes, if we know your graphic card, we can send you the driver to install.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 34ox34l.jpg]

now you see what happen..
Thanks given by:
Update your graphics drivers: http://assault.cubers.net/docs/graphicsdrivers.html
Thanks given by:
[Image: j128er.png]
theres what you asking

[Image: s10wlf.png]
the computer says its up to date can anyone tell me whats the latest? thank you @RandumKiwi
Thanks given by:
Okay, from the above, I've had google guess your laptop's model to be: http://www.cnet.com/laptops/acer-aspire-...07274.html

This model, came with Windows Vista, not Windows 7. The reason this is a problem, is because Acer have not released any graphics drivers on their website for your laptop model, based on a Windows 7 compatible download.

Note, when it comes to laptops, it's normally better to consult the laptop manufacturer for drivers, since they can be heavily customised.

But, since we can't find one at the laptop manufacturer, use this to find one from Intel: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics
Thanks given by:
If you are lazy, you can download the driver immediately by clicking here
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 14, 08:05PM)1Cap Wrote:

You can find the information about the "COMPLETE MODEL" of your notebook in its box or printed on the notebook itself.

Acer - ok ... what model?
This is important because not only the video card is needed ... there are controller drivers, etc... you must install too. We need the complete model. Understand? Try to find it.
--Lets do it together ;)
Thanks given by:
On the last screenshot "sound, video and games controllers" is the item that you must show. due to the graphics issue. the rest is irrelevant. You have this problem only whit AC? what about other games or programs?

there's the technical support's number phone on the first screenshot. if nothing seems to work, you have to call them.
Thanks given by:
no its extensa 4220
Thanks given by:
oficial drivers here

GL
Thanks given by:
[Image: 25jffjb.png]

which one?? i downloaded the chipset first
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 14, 05:06AM)MarcClint21 Wrote: [Image: 25jffjb.png]

which one?? i downloaded the chipset first

Why are you using tinypic? Use imgur. It's less... ad-y
Thanks given by:
Install these 3 files. After the installation of each of these files, restart your computer.
After all done you will find in "Graphic Properties" This will be in: notification area or display properties.
Find the option to choose between performance and quality. Choose performance.

[Image: op5p2p.jpg]

After this open the game. In the game menu choose bad graphics.
Setings -> setings video ->
Screen width - 640
Screen height - 480
Grafic - horrible

- In game press "T" and type: /maxfps 60

Good, now tell us how is the fps ... let's start with 60 ... then we improve after
Thanks given by: