The Camper Situation
silver drama has never been so fun
Thanks given by:
I can see where killerjoe doesn't fit in, liking TwinTowers and Camper. I can see his general point of view on map editing holds some validity. I can also see that some of the language that he's used is a bit strong for some. For that he has been reprimanded . He's obviously become a Demon obssesed. Never mind. He'll probably grow out of it. Not like some of us. Hahahaha. Still, could be worse, He could be out there, mugging old ladies.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 14, 04:43AM)Cemer Wrote: silver drama has never been so fun

Cemer for pink league

[Image: New_Gay_Army_Uniform_84900.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ohhhh, it is even worse than troll suit ....
Thanks given by:
Alright, where is the playermodel for that D3M0N?
xD
Thanks given by:
This little joke is so horrible that AC wouldn't render the skin properly.

[Image: dsn2wZV.png]

Yay for fake dark skins (when in reality it's bright)!
Thanks given by:
It is probably better this way...
Thanks given by:
Them lyrics just kill me :P
Thanks given by:
:D

[Image: rick-astely.gif]
Thanks given by:
Dude, they enjoy it. Seriously.
Thanks given by:
i see it as a rather nice addition to a couple of boring maps
Thanks given by:
Just played a communist roll-ified version of twintowers today. How do you make it so the edited version overwrites the version everyone else already has? Doesn't the map upload get rejected if there's already a map with that name on the server?
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 14, 02:52PM)Hellspell Wrote: Just played a communist roll-ified version of twintowers today. How do you make it so the edited version overwrites the version everyone else already has? Doesn't the map upload get rejected if there's already a map with that name on the server?

That depends on the server owner's settings. I've only uploaded to a few servers I have admin on, and people from there (whom wanted to spread it), helped spread it across the master server. Though usually if a server already has a map with the same name, it will be rejected (Unless forced with admin ofc). But there are a few servers that allow anyone to overwrite a map.
  • *Claim admin/get an admin
    *upload the map/have them upload the map
    ???
    *profit

Also side note, I do keep a back-up copies of maps. :>
Thanks given by:
Also, note that, a copy of the map placed in the 'servermaps' folder will actually prevent any updates to that map, even with admin...Short of the admin replacing the version in the servermaps folder directly....
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 14, 10:26PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: This little joke is so horrible that AC wouldn't render the skin properly.
Yay for fake dark skins (when in reality it's bright)!
Gamma 300 is your best friend. :-)
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 03:57PM)Krayce Wrote: Gamma 300 is your best friend. :-)

Only if you want a milky screen... XD
Thanks given by: