The Camper Situation
I have a simple idea... :D

Hope you guys like it. :P

Thanks given by:
I love you.
Thanks given by:
No idea what you're on about...
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 10:16AM)Cleaner Wrote: No idea what you're on about...

Me either.

I literally cannot see what is happening in this video.

D3 explain the bloody thing.
Thanks given by:

(24 Jan 14, 10:36AM)DrauL Wrote:

Me either.

I literally cannot see what is happening in this video.

D3 explain the bloody thing.

Go into a pub with camper on it. It's most likely an edit I've made to play rickroll.
Thanks given by:
Oh, are you using the auto DL system and changing the cfgs to rickroll everyone or something? All everyone sees is a camper video with Rick Astley playing in the background.
Thanks given by:
Yep pretty much.
Thanks given by:
if ListMap.MapCreator != ListEliteMapper
Add(RickRoll);

Akimbo moderator abuse !! :DDD
Thanks given by:
:D

Heads up, TwinTowers_2013 and TwinTowers_2014 have trololo in them :D.

Thanks given by:
Is a good idea, but how about to make it shorter. they will always press [ESC] you know.

[Image: IKp6bGH.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cool map uhn!?
microfone muted
Thanks given by:
First of all 2mb is to much memory for you computer as in mpx's diogram it wuld be better if you had that music as a sound mod for your sub machine gun. imagine that, a gun that plays music
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 07:32PM)killerjoe Wrote: First of all 2mb is to much memory for you computer as in mpx's diogram

Currently working on that.

Fixed.

rickroll.ogg = 587.07 KB

trolol.ogg = 432.63 KB

trololol.ogg = 543.89 KB

(Thanks to HP for converting these for me)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 07:32PM)killerjoe Wrote: it wuld be better if you had that music as a sound mod for your sub machine gun. imagine that, a gun that plays music

You are looking for this one. right? XD

Thanks given by:
Pfft, that kitten cannon refrence.
Thanks given by:
you should really put in Baby as well, it's the ultimate weakness for tweenage boys
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 02:42AM)Orynge Wrote: you should really put in Baby as well, it's the ultimate weakness for tweenage boys

[Image: G8ch7U4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Demonwolf youve f***ked camper and twintowers now. youve put the tune to a BUTLINS advert on twintowers and allso put rickroll on camper, I surgest that you save camper and twintowers as a different name and put them back to normal cos the words spreading round that youve f**ked twintowers up.
Thanks given by:
They were messed up already bro
Thanks given by:
DeamonWolf.

1. thats shitty music

2.youve fucked it up

3.youve given it the same name

4. how would you like it if i fucked your map up.

5. people are getting the word that you have done it

PS. Thats 5 reasons why you shuldn't have put music in twintowers and camper
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 04:23PM)killerjoe Wrote: 4. how would you like it if i fucked your map up.

What makes this hilarious is that I have screenshots of you spreading an edited version of one of Pi_RKTnoob's maps.
Thanks given by:
plp dont feed trolls :D, rename map and ignore it :D it is just game :D
Thanks given by:
why is silver drama so fun

dont destroy the legacy of @camper

musicless gibbing is much cooler
Thanks given by:
yeah but i didnt give it the same name its like if i made a camper wateredit. if you go /newmap 6 put a cuple of mapmodels in named it phantomworld somebody programed /newmap 6 . So shuldent you go to the person who programed it for permission?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 04:23PM)killerjoe Wrote: D3M0NW0LF.

1. thats shitty music

2.youve fucked it up

3.youve given it the same name

4. how would you like it if i fucked your map up.

5. people are getting the word that you have done it

PS. Thats 5 reasons why you shuldn't have put music in twintowers and camper

I didn't fuck anything up. If anything I've made it better (according to the reactions I've gotten from most of the people playing and this covers reasons 2/3).

Secondly, my little plan of eliminating/decreasing the size of servers full of camper has worked. There's now a 'camper only' server. You should honestly be THANKING me for freeing the MS for more games.

Thirdly, I know people know I've done it. I've been telling them this... Remember, 2 things I've stated earlier. 1.Laughter = better/more fun. 2.Decreasing the amount of camper/twintower games played in the MS. Either you love me or you hate me, IDGAF.

Fourthly, I have almost no maps to my name, and tbh I make backups of every map I have in my possession, so yeah. There's really no way you'd piss me off by making a simple 'edit' of my maps.

Fifthly, I doubt the owner would've been mad about this. In fact, he's seen it himself and laughed his fuckin' nuts off. So yeah, he's approved it, and so has many people who play the game.

(26 Jan 14, 04:53PM)PhaNtom Wrote: What makes this hilarious is that I have screenshots of you spreading an edited version of one of Pi_RKTnoob's maps.

[Image: 9886418.jpg]

And lastly this. You're in no condition to be talking down on me for this, when you've gone and did the same thing... Only difference is you've actually taken the map, and CLAIMED it as your own... Hope you've had enough to chew on buddy...

But at the end of the day, myself along with others like the edit. If you dont that's fine, go to the camper only server ffs.

[Image: 39070797.jpg]

INB4 closed thread.
Thanks given by:
lol.
Thanks given by:
I recon you shuld have called the musical camper, disco-camper and called the musical twintowers, twintowers the musical not given it the same name. So if that camper only server is full then you can load the normal camper up on a different server. The thing is that there is no twintowers servers.
PS. thats my case closed if you dont want to change the name so people have options then ill just do it myself cos when you listen to that music its like watching the.same advert over and over again, its annoying.
Thanks given by:
and that's why you shouldn't watch TV
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 12:32PM)killerjoe Wrote: ...ill just do it myself cos when you listen to that music its like watching the.same advert over and over again, its annoying.

Sure w/e. But just know there are server owners I know of that will keep these edits. :>
Thanks given by:
noob vs noobs
Thanks given by: