Donations
(08 Jan 14, 10:27PM)ärkefiende Wrote: So at the moment we got three transfers with a total amount of 81,04 € (after PayPal fees)! Great! Thanks a lot!

We use this money currently for: Servers/domains and seldom donations to other open source projects we use. Some developers use their own income for this project as well. And the biggest resource of all ... is time.

Hi ärkefiende, could you explain to everyone the way to "gift" the payments to someone to avoid fees over PayPal for the receiver?

I will be adding the amount donated not the amount recieved, even if fees have applied.
Example, even though the amount recieved would have been less that Luc@s' $100, I will still donate the $100.

Hope none of the devs are pissed off at me (any more than usual) for the non-official donation requests to the project haha.

(08 Jan 14, 11:22PM)Marti Wrote: There is another extra $10 draul :D

He has to donate that not me :P
Thanks given by:
Bump!!!
I will not let this thread die so easily! Still two more pay periods left in January! Woot!
Thanks given by:
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Need a credit card :s
Thanks given by:
send cleaner a bag
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 10:14PM)Marti Wrote: Need a credit card :s

A simple debit card is fine too, you can also transfer money to paypal directly from your bank account then make the donation.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 14, 01:44AM)Cleaner Wrote:
(10 Jan 14, 10:14PM)Marti Wrote: Need a credit card :s

A simple debit card is fine too, you can also transfer money to paypal directly from your bank account then make the donation.

Orly? I only saw visa stuff

Gotta find out how to do that then
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 14, 12:53AM)DrauL Wrote: Hope none of the devs are pissed off at me (any more than usual) for the non-official donation requests to the project haha.

As long as you don´t force people to donate :P

I don´t know a way to avoid the fees if that´s what you mean
Thanks given by:
Still say we should turn the donations into AC-Con, even if that amount could barely afford a few tables without a roof over them. :p
Thanks given by:
Tables: Use Bukz's tables
Computers: BYOC
Permission: Surprise Bukz
Thanks given by:
Who would attend a ACon? :P
Thanks given by:
Herego make good use of it I trust yas' ;)
[Image: xgh1j9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wooo :D
Thanks given by:
you gon get dirt poor draul :D
Thanks given by:
M8. U dun no me
Thanks given by:
I hit a 5 dollar lottery and bet the Nets last night. So Im Rondoing(Celtic) it forward. AC Crushes the INDY, well.. SPORTS LOL.
Thanks given by:
I technically donate every month, does that count?
Thanks given by:
No way Mr Dev. It's to get people who don't donate to do so.
Thanks given by:
No way, Bukz only got a 56k connection, that'd be my death :p
Thanks given by:
100 ac'ers on 56k lan. I think we can do it.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 14, 10:55AM)DrauL Wrote: 100 ac'ers on 56k lan. I think we can do it.

56k outgoing. Just get a good switch and we can high speed lan all day.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 14, 08:40PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(12 Jan 14, 10:55AM)DrauL Wrote: 100 ac'ers on 56k lan. I think we can do it.

56k outgoing. Just get a good switch and we can high speed lan all day.

I thought we were gunna flood ac servers
all on the same IP
Thanks given by:
I can possibly manage a small donation, but first things first: Have you fixed those bugs yet?!
Thanks given by:
Is it just me or does it smell arrogance and blackmail in here?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 14, 05:54AM)Cleaner Wrote: Is it just me or does it smell arrogance and blackmail in here?

I won't be support that, fyi. I am for supporting good work not blackmailing for more.
Thanks given by:
DrauL, it's not me that you should have quoted but S@rky... My post was referring to his remark
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 14, 06:03AM)Cleaner Wrote: DrauL, it's not me that you should have quoted but S@rky... My post was referring to his remark

If I could afford a donation large enough to blackmail with, I would ask for more powerful shotguns.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 14, 04:32AM)S@rky Wrote: I can possibly manage a small donation, but first things first: Have you fixed those bugs yet?!
Done.
Quoted.
Edited: Hey S@r - the shotty is cool. Some random damages but you can have fun yet. I need to see you more in game!
Lets do a test so you can make some donations ;)
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 14, 06:12AM)1Cap Wrote: Edited: Hey S@r - the shotty is cool. Some random damages but you can have fun yet. I need to see you more in game!
Lets do a test so you can make some donations ;)

"I'M COMING IN WITH THE DONATION!" Only a small one though, as I'm currently an out-of-work shotgun noob. I actually play quite a lot, and if I'm not good enough to get noticed, I'm surely annoying enough. :D

(I don't know how to do the spoiler thingy)

[Image: Screenshotfrom2014-01-15084120_zps32ee9147.png]
Thanks given by:
Thank you ;)

For the spoiler it's
[spoiler]image[/spoiler]
Thanks given by: