World Cup- 2014
(28 Jun 14, 09:12PM)EndGame Wrote: T_T can't believe it :-(

GG WP.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 11:08PM)yopa Wrote: He used his hand though

[Image: hulk.jpg]

Is this a hand for you?
I'm sorry but you dont understand nothing about football.
Thanks given by:
Anything on the arm is a penalty, the ball hit his biceps which is a part of his arm
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 07:14PM)Oracle Wrote: I have a feeling Brazil's not going to make it very far

I agree. I'd be surprised if Brazil beats Colombia.

(28 Jun 14, 04:14PM)Andrez Wrote: I'm betting for this....
[Image: XCc6Ybs.jpg]

I don't see SUI beating ARG or USA beating BEL.. But who knows. Although yeah, NED vs someone in the finals. Either Colombia or France (haven't seen them play yet) or Germany (haven't been properly tested).
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 02:18AM)titiPT Wrote: USA beating BEL..

lol I didn't see that. yeah there's like a 10% chance of that happening. I'd like to see Switzerland beat Argentina and I believe it's possible, and more likely than the USA beating Belgium, but realistically Argentina will probs take it.

At this stage I've lost faith in Brazil pretty much completely. It's disheartening as I made a bet with some friends that they'd make it to the final and it's gonna pretty much fall flat on my face. My prediction atm is Germany vs Netherlands in the final, with Germany winning. Although if those two teams faced off in the final, I would be rooting for the Netherlands.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 02:03AM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: Is this a hand for you?

If there's someone who doesn't know what football is, that's you. The referee was perfect, and that's a hand foul.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 02:11AM)MotoShadow Wrote: ...the ball hit his biceps...
+1 for avoiding 'bicep'.
Thanks given by:
Just because Chile put in everything they had to win, and made it a close game, doesn't diminish Brazil's talent moving forward. Though the Columbia game will be interesting.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 02:54AM)Vanquish Wrote: At this stage I've lost faith in Brazil pretty much completely.

Agreed, I'd be surprised if Brazil makes it past Colombia. They have talent but as a team they aren't playing good football.
Thanks given by:
James Rodriguez is going to rek Brazil

PLS ROBBEN&RVP CARRY US PAST MEXICO KTHX
Thanks given by:
Yes, as the ball came from the right, and he used his hand actively to stop the ball.
Thanks given by:
I don't get the Belgium hype. They beat South Korea by one goal and everyone thinks they're Spain a better team than they are. USA can beat them, if they can get a goal. The only name in the USA team that stands out to me as a goalscorer is Dempsey.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 04:42PM)Hellspell Wrote: I don't get the Belgium hype. They beat South Korea by one goal and everyone thinks they're Spain a better team than they are. USA can beat them, if they can get a goal. The only name in the USA team that stands out to me as a goalscorer is Dempsey.

Belgium has awesome players like Hazard and Kompany, but it is their first big tournament, i'm sure they can beat USA.
Thanks given by:
It's not Belgium hype, it's American hate.
Thanks given by:
3 - 1 or 3 - 0 for NL.

Good luck Oranjees! ;D

(29 Jun 14, 04:54PM)Nightmare Wrote: It's not Belgium hype, it's American hate.

My thought is that you're just made for 'American football'. 'Soccer' is not stuff for you American sissies!

METRIC SYSTEM > IMPERIAL SYSTEM
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 04:02AM)Andrez Wrote:

If there's someone who doesn't know what football is, that's you. The referee was perfect, and that's a hand foul.

I do not understand anything about football? hahaha makes me laugh.

In all tv channels in my country showed that the goal was legal.
But of course in other countries they should have shown the opposite, because everyone (Europe) wants to see Brazil lose.

BTW, we win, and now the nesxt is Colombia, will be another exciting game.
GG Chile played very well.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 05:09PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote:
(29 Jun 14, 04:02AM)Andrez Wrote:

I do not understand anything about football? hahaha makes me laugh.

The tv channels show it that its legal because the tv channels are also from brazil, OFC they show it as legal, but the truth is, he did controll the ball partly with the chest and partly with his arm.

Europe doesnt want brazil to lose, what kind of shitty statement is this?

Also, the fuq NL-MEX in almost 40 degrees Celsius
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 05:09PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: I do not understand anything about football? hahaha makes me laugh.

But of course in other countries they should have shown the opposite, because everyone (Europe) wants to see Brazil lose.

BTW, we win, and now the nesxt is Colombia, will be another exciting game.
GG Chile played very well.
Boy, you're stupid as fuck
Thanks given by:
It was a penalty.....
Thanks given by:
DOS SANTOS! OMG!
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 04:54PM)Nightmare Wrote: It's not Belgium hype, it's American hate.
World vs Murrica, such soccer

Man it must be hard to play at 1pm in that part of Brazil... I'm impressed by Mexico tho, very well organized team
Thanks given by:
Of course they can beat USA. They have some very good players, you are right. However USA have proven a tough team to break down. Belgium have not convinced me with any of their performances that they will break them down. It should be a good match.
Thanks given by:
WESLEY SNEIJDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Totally amazing game <3
Thanks given by:
GG WP. It wasn't penalty, though.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 07:04PM)Sacerockin Wrote: GG WP. It wasn't penalty, though.

Dont care

See you in quarterfinal
Thanks given by:
The most impressive thing about Robben is he has absolutely no shame.
Thanks given by:
They didnt got a pen in the first half so its all good now
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 07:06PM)Marti Wrote:
(29 Jun 14, 07:04PM)Sacerockin Wrote: GG WP. It wasn't penalty, though.

Dont care

See you in quarterfinal

Hopefully.

(29 Jun 14, 07:06PM)Hellspell Wrote: The most impressive thing about Robben is he has absolutely no shame.

I was thinking about it as well but read the next quote.

(29 Jun 14, 07:06PM)RikPik Wrote: They didnt got a pen in the first half so its all good now
Thanks given by: