Handwritten posts
[Image: C64C7GF.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I am unable to read this
Thanks given by:
Jack Wrote:Something of the person comes through in handwriting that can't be taken from word choice and sentence structure.
Type is necessarily less personal and will always lack that most abstract character that tells more about the writer than any of his own words ever could.
So lets have a thread of handwritten posts, if only for the novelty of it.
We can make fun of each other's hands, say what we think our writing says about us, etc.
In before "your writing says you're a hardcore faggot lol."
:umad:

[Image: HDZT8cE.jpg]
Thanks given by:

http://i.imgur.com/YYvEqyc.jpg
Thanks given by:
I would participate in this but I don't think I've hand written anything since kindergarten.
Thanks given by:
Oh, so it's only been a couple of years, you should still be fine at it.
Thanks given by:
[Image: handwriting.PNG]
Thanks given by:
[Image: xQgl3nul.jpg]

edited due to image being way too big
Thanks given by:
There are too many doctors in this room.
Thanks given by:
[Image: lolhandwrittingissooverrated_zps3a99b1eb.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: xLno4QQ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
While we're on the subject of handwriting, what's your signature look like?

Also, who do you bank with, do you have a chequebook and what's your account number and name, please?
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 08:17PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: While we're on the subject of handwriting, what's your signature look like?

Also, who do you bank with, do you have a chequebook and what's your account number and name, please?
?
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 08:32PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(18 Nov 13, 08:17PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: While we're on the subject of handwriting, what's your signature look like?

?

Don't be paranoid, it's not like someone on the internet would ever even consider committing fraud.
Thanks given by:
[Image: C5ailWG.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: tUrfRM8.png]
Thanks given by:
Judging from the graphology perspective, your writing/drawing shows procrastination, lack of commitment and premature ejaculation as you don't follow the same pattern you start shading the 'this' word then you forget to shade the 'is' word then you finish with the 'pointless' braking the pattern hahaha
Thanks given by:
[Image: DqZU7l3.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 08:43PM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(18 Nov 13, 08:32PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:

?

Don't be paranoid, it's not like someone on the internet would ever even consider committing fraud.
[Image: FPtLY7h.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 9WTALAf.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: g3puqbC.jpg]

I'll add spoilers with transcripts as I have to admit that legibility for others has always been a secondary concern in my writing. But it was handwritten first, not typed and transcribed. I feel this is important to an authentic result in bothering to make a handwritten post. :P

RR, what's that pen? Is it your favorite or just what you had around?
Thanks given by:
Its my favorite cheap pen. TUL is the brand. I found I like their pens and pencils.
Thanks given by:
[Image: I6thQjw.jpg]

EDIT: godammit what do I do with the rest of this piece of paper
Thanks given by:
Write moar orynge
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3ndG3tZ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 222807IMG20131121203740.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 11:15PM)Krayce Wrote: [Image: 222807IMG20131121203740.jpg]

I expect to see an ac comic series! :D
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 13, 12:12AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I expect to see an ac comic series! :D
In fact I was working on it, now i just need to buy a graphic tablet to digitize my arts (if someone can advice me too);
By the way, every suggestions and ideas are welcome by pm...
...I thought more about "sketch" scenario.

PS: I have already created the 5/6 volumes logo of the future comic series and it is called "Assault Comics". I will not spoil anymore, just wait until a good work quality instead of one quick and bad project.
Thanks given by:
[Image: uDT9GqK.jpg]
Haha, I usually write worse than this. :c
Thanks given by: