Thanks given by:
[Image: P8iGh1h.png]
:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1474774_594070310629950_433093937_n.jpg?...9e84a0b784]

ok, this is actually nearly impossible to read :x shitty camera used

edit: it does not say cunt in the last line :P
Thanks given by:
Forget Nikon, forget Sony! Potatoes are the new camera!
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 09:27PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Judging from the graphology perspective, your writing/drawing shows procrastination, lack of commitment and premature ejaculation...

Do you even know that you are writing absolute shit that makes no grammatical sense?
Thanks given by:
Indeed this is a very interesting thread. All of your writing is unique so far.

(25 Nov 13, 01:19PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(18 Nov 13, 09:27PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Judging from the graphology perspective, your writing/drawing shows procrastination, lack of commitment and premature ejaculation...

Do you even know that you are writing absolute shit that makes no grammatical sense?

Well I don't know about the grammar but what I do know for sure, is that I've never seen so much stupidity in so very few words as seen on your posts.
Keep thinking about "super powers...with a twist" or better yet count back from 100 000 000 000 000 this time okthanksbye.
Thanks given by:
Nothing beats your comparison between a drawing and premature ejaculation. Nothing.

Lolz.
Thanks given by:
I apologize to everyone who suffers from premature ejaculation I can't even imagine how burdensome that dis-functionality may be. No joke about that from now on.

Also, for everyone in the same state of confusion as Rainbow: premature ejaculation **is not** a runny nose.

Please carry on, with this very interesting thread. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 06:55PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: I apologize to everyone who suffers from premature ejaculation I can't even imagine how burdensome that dis-functionality may be. No joke about that from now on.

Also, for everyone in the same state of confusion as Rainbow: premature ejaculation **is not** a runny nose.

Please carry on, with this very interesting thread. Thanks.

y u no post this handwritten?
Thanks given by:
Because he obviously suffers from premature ejaculation and it would be too much to bare to hand-write it.

Kthnx carry on.
Thanks given by: