AssaultCube 1.2.0.2 released!
The last few times i played with brasilian players, my hitsounds werent constant at all. Sometimes i got limes hitsounds --> 0 , another time a few hitsounds and very rarely "all" hitsounds. Even when i tried to spawnrape them, hitsounds were broken. I kinda shoot through them and received 0 hitsounds. When hitsounds were ok, i raped them otherwise they raped me. It was really awful to play, on several points of the map you were unable to frag them, whether you hit them 3-4 times in advance or your aim was perfect, you had no chance.
Thanks given by:
Just installed and MS still not responding. Not sure if this has been explained - my brain is fried from study.
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 13, 10:42PM)Elite Wrote: The last few times i played with brasilian players, my hitsounds werent constant at all. Sometimes i got limes hitsounds --> 0 , another time a few hitsounds and very rarely "all" hitsounds. Even when i tried to spawnrape them, hitsounds were broken. I kinda shoot through them and received 0 hitsounds. When hitsounds were ok, i raped them otherwise they raped me. It was really awful to play, on several points of the map you were unable to frag them, whether you hit them 3-4 times in advance or your aim was perfect, you had no chance.

They were just better than you.
Thanks given by:
sometimes, my hitsounds just never respond. Im obviously hitting the person because i will kill them with no hitsound. Other times it works perfect. Its not a lag hitsound, it never happens. I made the sounds to the max at one time and it still does not work.
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 13, 03:17AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: They were just better than you.

Yeah, very useful answer, thx. Apart this cunts answer it would be awesome to find a solution for that issue.

As bballn45 mentioned in the other post, i was killing them also without receiving no hitsounds.
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 13, 07:48AM)bballn45 Wrote: sometimes, my hitsounds just never respond. Im obviously hitting the person because i will kill them with no hitsound. Other times it works perfect. Its not a lag hitsound, it never happens. I made the sounds to the max at one time and it still does not work.
sometimes you just don't hear them. i had the same feeling until i muted my gun firing sound.
Thanks given by:
I've been noticing some strange unhits on servers, snipers take 2 shots to kill in OSOK, players at 30ish health when hit with the sniper (no armour) go into the damage animation however no damage taken. Noticed this several times today, charge into base 40hp, no armour, gets hit by sniper (seeing the bullet actually connect with the player's body with the little white ball), no damage taken.
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 13, 12:04PM)KnifeOnly Wrote: snipers take 2 shots to kill in OSOK

wat

are you sure you didnt miss the first shot? :P
Thanks given by:
What's the command to mute gunsound?
Thanks given by:
Look in the sound menu of settings ;)
Thanks given by:
doesn't that mute everyone's gunsounds? or just your own?
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 13, 12:34PM)Marti Wrote:
(16 Nov 13, 12:04PM)KnifeOnly Wrote: snipers take 2 shots to kill in OSOK
wat
are you sure you didnt miss the first shot? :P
/hitsound 2 tells me otherwise, though.
(17 Nov 13, 12:15AM)Vanquish Wrote: doesn't that mute everyone's gunsounds? or just your own?
Mutes everyone's gun sound.
Thanks given by:
It's impossible, for a sniper to take two shots in osok, even a bee could kill you with 1HP.

Anyway: RR again didn't work everything i do is useless.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 13, 03:11AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: It's impossible, for a sniper to take two shots in osok, even a bee could kill you with 1HP.
I mean one of them is an unhit, it doesn't take two shots to kill (e.g. in the terms of 0.5 damage a shot)
Thanks given by:
I found a bug today, I was playing TLSS and when you first load up a map and kill your teammate, it will automatically kick you. Once you get kicked like 3 times or so, it would stop kicking you. It shouldn't be to hard to fix. If it was a server problem, it happened on gibbed.me 5566.
Thanks given by:
I'd avoid team killing your teammates. Might be a server config issue, and just not banning you. Did you team kill in the previous game?
Thanks given by:
Nope, its every time you start a new map, i feel like it shouldn't start kicking you until you have done it once or twice. If it happens on the first time every time, then how are people supposed to make accidents. Grenades are hard to control and lots of teamkilling will probably take place in TLSS accidentally.
Thanks given by:
This isn't a bug. Don't fucking TK and you'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
I've found this in the past with other modes when you team-nade. I think the auto-kick works on the amount of damage done (a grenade can do a lot more damage than a bullet), rather than the number of kills. I'm sure someone understanding the code could confirm this.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 11:02AM)jamz Wrote: I've found this in the past with other modes when you team-nade. I think the auto-kick works on the amount of damage done (a grenade can do a lot more damage than a bullet), rather than the number of kills. I'm sure someone understanding the code could confirm this.

Nice theory, but a better theory is that gibbed.me servers kick on a score of -1 and ban on a score of -2: http://www.gibbed.me/

(18 Nov 13, 10:17AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: This isn't a bug. Don't fucking TK and you'll be fine.
Thanks given by:
Accidents do happen and especially when LSS is spamming grenades everywhere. I suppose its not a bug but it just depends on the server owners choice is on the score they set?
Thanks given by:
Is not possible to make the "quick nade throw" when is using the sub-machine gun. Actually, it happens the same thing if you didn't picked a nade.

see the screenshot

[Image: Qdfm3a1.png]
Thanks given by:
Actually, you can't use altaction with SMG at all.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 13, 08:58PM)bballn45 Wrote: Accidents do happen and especially when LSS is spamming grenades everywhere. I suppose its not a bug but it just depends on the server owners choice is on the score they set?

The kick is the warning.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 03:04AM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(18 Nov 13, 08:58PM)bballn45 Wrote: Accidents do happen and especially when LSS is spamming grenades everywhere. I suppose its not a bug but it just depends on the server owners choice is on the score they set?

The kick is the warning.
Players shouldn't be kicked for teamkilling once, and yes, what bballn45 said is a bug. Saying that players shouldn't teamkill doesn't fix it, just avoids it (which is completely useless since it's impossible to never teamkill).
Thanks given by:
Simple, we need better team kill detection to kick with.
Thanks given by:
Have you ever gone in a server and just killed the first person you saw? I have done it at least thousands of times and most of the time it is my teammates. Having it on this setting is kinda stupid. Wolf it isn't a bug because the server owner made it a -1 score.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 07:01AM)bballn45 Wrote: Have you ever gone in a server and just killed the first person you saw? I have done it at least thousands of times and most of the time it is my teammates. Having it on this setting is kinda stupid. Wolf it isn't a bug because the server owner made it a -1 score.

Yep, I have, a kick is a warning shot :P
Thanks given by:
Or just put friendly fire off. By this I mean add it to the game.

Would solve a lot of problems.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 01:45AM)mpx Wrote: Is not possible to make the "quick nade throw" when is using the sub-machine gun.
This really looks like some legacy stuff has found its way into your game. Can you make sure this isn't an old script or .cfg file in your new version? I can quick nade with the SMG just fine.
Thanks given by: