GunZ| Famous Gunz Clan
RETURNING TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC, good luck with the clan :-)
Thanks given by:
lol thank you
Thanks given by:
New Banner i made at top :D
Thanks given by:
I think it'd be cool to have players lined up with one of each of the different guns pointed at the camera.
Thanks given by:
yeah, but im not that good at making banners lol, but that sounds cool and ill try that :D
Thanks given by:
Not really good organizing by you.

See the members part.
Thanks given by:
JuicyJ left FmC, they havnt taken him off yet, not my problem.
Thanks given by:
This guy never left FmC. He didn't say anything, he just dissapeared. Don't talk shit to me, lad.
Thanks given by:
haha shut up dude, if u dont know whats goin on dont try to tell me you do, ive known him for a while, ive played with him everday, go ask FmC members you idiot, get your facts straight before you come on here telling me mistakes ive made.
Thanks given by:
That dude told yesterday to FmC that he is leaving FmC. Seems like you don't know anything about him when you recruit him when his in another clan. It's you who should get facts right.
Thanks given by:
Calm down, you two.
Thanks given by:
ugh you really dont know what your talking bout pweaks, ill explain again... JuicyJ left FmC without posting it on the forums. but he left. this is wat he said on FmC Forums

"I’m Sure all of you are already aware that i have left the clan. I am sorry but i hardly play anymore due to school, you guys are still awesome tho and when i do get on its only if bricksquad is on really cuz if he not i dont have anything 2 do. so i joined his clan GunZ|, i am sorry that i had to leave you guys but i will still see you all in game and i look forward to playing with u and owning in the clan matches with all of ya"

his first sentence - "Im sure all of you are already aware that i have left the clan."

ok so now he left a wile ago didnt post on forums, and he just posted that yesterday cuzz i told him theres this annoying dude on ac forums trying to tell me you never left FmC, so he went to clear it up. now there you go, drop it.

can somone lock this so there wont be any flaming..
Thanks given by:
Quote:A few words about the matter:
Flames don't outlast the message,
Flamewars don't outlast the thread.
Thanks given by:
sorry i dont get it lol
Thanks given by:
http://ccil.org/~cowan/upc/
Thanks given by: