GunZ| Famous Gunz Clan
[Image: 3zus8.jpg]

Hey everyone, here to introduce new clan i made a few days ago, Famous Gunz.

We are now recruiting :D

Our Tag is - GunZ|

Our Forums Is -Famous Gunz Forums

Our IRC is - GunZ| IRC

Its Gamesurge so you can join it also by typing /join #FGclan

I have been working on the site and IRC for a while now so now we are accepting applications.

Requirements to apply for the clan arent that much but you need to be

- friendly
- active
- you dont have to be amazing but a good player
-you must be 15+ to join

so feel free to make an app and check us out :D

Current Members.

BrickSquad
GuNShot
JuicyJ
Sirgibalot
me&you
Jfritz

p.s - Dont waste your time flaming this topic :D
Thanks given by:
why the 15+ , is that more of a maturity thing?

if someone could confirm, mibbit is only a irc client and the actual network is gamesurge that your on, so its not "its mibbit" :D

gl & hf, 3rd times the charm ;)
Thanks given by:
15+ becuase i notice most of the immature players are like 13 12 14 lol, so just making it 15+ only.

and thank you ;D
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 10, 07:00AM)BrickSquad Wrote: 15+ becuase i notice most of the immature players are like 13 12 14 lol, so just making it 15+ only.

>:(

GL anyway. Hopefully it does better than your previous clans.
Thanks given by:
thank you :D, i think it will because after H*S i now know what not to do lol :D
Thanks given by:
Goodluck.
Thanks given by:
thank you
Thanks given by:
Ive given up wishing you luck, but by all means have fun.
Thanks given by:
lol...
Thanks given by:
Im offended by the 15+ thing. Make it 14+ and Im happy.
Thanks given by:
I guess this means your not joining my clan xD

Good fun, and have luck!
Thanks given by:
lol sorry bballin, but i make some exeptions if there cool and not 15 ill still let em in.

@ronald, sorry man lol, but thank you :D
Thanks given by:
Naw, I just hope you dont hold your expectations too high (like me :P ).
But on the other hand, once I saw this;
Quote:lol sorry bballin, but i make some exeptions if there cool and not 15 ill still let em in.
I didn't feel too much of a loss. :)
Quote:Lol, sorry Bballin, but I will make some exceptions; If their cool, and not 15 I'll still let 'em in.

^^Corrected quote. Also perfect example of how I'm having a hard time recruiting. :D
Thanks given by:
ummm ok lol
Thanks given by:
Im 14 is there a problem? xD
jk
GL
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 10, 02:56PM)bballn45 Wrote: Im offended by the 15+ thing. Make it 14+ and Im happy.

Okay, so it's cool as long as the arbitrary restriction doesn't apply to you. :D
Thanks given by:
Im actually 14 but act like im 16. Average those up and I'm 15 :P
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 10, 04:19AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Naw, I just hope you dont hold your expectations too high (like me :P ).
Quote:lol sorry bballin, but i make some exeptions if there cool and not 15 ill still let em in.
Quote:Lol, sorry Bballin, but I will make some exceptions; If >>>>>>their<<<<<< cool, and not 15 I'll still let 'em in.

^^Corrected quote. Also perfect example of how I'm having a hard time recruiting. :D

Ronald actually their is possessive, so its their dog. It should be they're cool, saying If they are cool.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 05:36AM)ImaCripple Wrote:
(27 Aug 10, 04:19AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Naw, I just hope you dont hold your expectations too high (like me :P ).
Quote:Lol, sorry Bballin, but I will make some exceptions; If >>>>>>their<<<<<< cool, and not 15 I'll still let 'em in.

Ronald actually their is possessive, so its their dog. It should be they're cool, saying If they are cool.

PWNED.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 05:36AM)ImaCripple Wrote: Ronald, actually, their is possessive, so it's "their dog". It should be "they're cool", saying "If they are cool...".
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 09:08AM)jamz Wrote:
(01 Sep 10, 05:36AM)ImaCripple Wrote: Ronald, actually, their is possessive, so it's "their dog". It should be "they're cool", saying "If they are cool...".

Too far bro. :P
Thanks given by:
:D I wonder how late it was when I typed that!
Thanks given by:
Ronald blame the lateness XD
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 02:22PM)ImaCripple Wrote: Ronald blame the lateness XD
Yes, I did blame the lateness :P

Did you mean something more along the lines of;
(01 Sep 10, 02:22PM)ImaCripple Wrote: Sure Ronald, blame the lateness XD
Thanks given by:
No I meant what I said. Haha I don't have perfect grammar I just anted to correct you.
Thanks given by:
I know, ever since I made PB, people have been correcting my grammar constantly :D
Thanks given by:
:O
so you're the guy who invented peanut butter?
LOL.
History according to AC: Ronald Reagan was a presidential bodyguard who invented peanut butter.
Thanks given by:
If I made peanut butter, where did the presidential bodyguard come from?
Also, its Ronald_Reagan.
Thanks given by:
They also make it 15+ with aCKa because apparently with young players people tend to clan swap more easily. Good point.

Good Luck with GunZ| :)
Thanks given by:
Obviously George Washingmachine made up bodyguards. As a result of the attack from the radioactive kung-fu slugs.
Thanks given by: